Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Quak said:
That looks extremely interesting Jo - nothing like a bit of fetish eh? xx

There certainly isn't Brendle ;0p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Alpaca said:
Morning Jo... Amazing loss! Cycling certainly seems to work! I must look into it! And fantastic on going to Paignton - lovely to see you blooming in confidence !! Well done and oodles of hugs gorgeous girl! Xxx

Thank you Di :) and yes it has appeared to start shifting me again!

Morning everyone....!!!!

Well what a weekend.....burning candles at both ends spring to mind!

I am absolutely shattered.....! Worked until noon on Saturday, booked annual leave as had a few bits n pieces to sort and then my lovely sister managed to get tickets for the radio1 Roadshow, had to be good though as it was on a school night........eeeerrrrrr yeah right!! Breaking strain of a soggy kit kat after the first wine!

It was all downhill from there ;0p

Fantastic night lots of dj's, Chris Moyles, Fern Cotton, Annie Mac, Jaguar Skills etc followed by Example and Eric Prydz. Rolled in at gone midnight and up for work at 05.30hrs, hardcore!

Straight into work and then sent 40 miles away to one hell of a job that I didn't finish until 20.30hrs last night, home bit of food and in bed before ten was absolutely hanging!

So, Monday morning is here, and it's damage day, well weigh in....so last week I was 10.2 and this week it's a 10.1.........woop woop!! Imagine if I hadn't touched alcohol all week lol!!

Right must get ready for work!!!

Attachments

• image-2602793673.jpg
    image-2602793673.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 33
I want those scales Jo!!! Are you sure they're not mine?? Ha ha

Well done sweetie ... You youngsters have so much energy!!! Hope you have a gentle week. Xx

That is absolutely brilliant Jo, and I am very jealous, would have loved to go to that, big fan of Example especially :) xx

Thanks everyone, still can't quite believe I'm almost in the 9's.......another unbelievable thing is that totm is here again! Completely unannounced and two weeks early AGAIN!!!

I really can't work out if it's the diet or my coil, as I started both round the same time and heard both can affect your body!

I have been non stop this month, almost every day, sorry for tmi but it's getting really frustrating! Thinking of going back onto the pill but worried about weight gain etc......I'm only in it because of extremely heavy cycles and horrendous mood swings which have stopped but I'm fed up with having this every day.....

I haven't gained either prior to today which I normally do or had any other normal symptoms I get such as soreness, increased appetite etc?

Anyway.......I'm absolutely shattered so taking myself to bed in a mo, up at 6 again for work but it's my last day thankfully!!

Some pics from Saturday! And yes they had a ferris wheel :)

Attachments

• image-1874589402.jpg
    image-1874589402.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image-181963096.jpg
    image-181963096.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 42
  • image-2948453775.jpg
    image-2948453775.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 36
  • image-472495161.jpg
    image-472495161.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 38
  • image-1472689730.jpg
    image-1472689730.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1493249605.jpg
    image-1493249605.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 36
  • image-865131186.jpg
    image-865131186.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 35
  • image-2549533798.jpg
    image-2549533798.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 34
Is it actual bleeding or spotting you're getting? And is it a Mirena? I get regular spotting but only a bleed maybe twice a year. But as has been reported here many times ladies on Atkins are regularly getting 2 periods a month! Katie had the science behind it but she's not around this week.

Dietkitty said:
Is it actual bleeding or spotting you're getting? And is it a Mirena? I get regular spotting but only a bleed maybe twice a year. But as has been reported here many times ladies on Atkins are regularly getting 2 periods a month! Katie had the science behind it but she's not around this week.

It's a little more than spotting, really quite frustrating too!!! And yes it's the Mirena :(

DustQueen said:
Wow Jo your weight is fantastic :D you must be so chuffed and excited about those 9s :)

Hiya Carly :) yes majorly excited and hoping to hit them by next week!!

How's you??? x

triage999 said:
Hiya Carly :) yes majorly excited and hoping to hit them by next week!!

How's you??? x

Yeah not bad darling I'm in the 12s (again shhh) so not quite the 9s but I'm getting there :D so glad I gave up the dust :)
Really hope you get there next week :) I can feel a party coming :)

Pics are fab! And you're doing amazingly well Jo!! So pleased for you! Hugs xxx

Awwwww, well done Carly!!!!! Dust is not good for maintenance!!! You'll get there!

Where are you now on the boards???!!!

Thanks Di......and EAT!!!!!!

xx

Back