trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

IreneH said:
Take care with your back. Your granddaughter sounds wonderful.

Irene xx

Thanks irene yes she is gorgeous as are all 7 of them, she is the only one that i have near me which is a shame, have a good day love val xx

Ooh Valerie I'm so jealous of your lovely seaside walks!

It's just the day for one, isn't it? Well take care of that back and have a lovely day xxx

Backache is the worst. Had it last week myself and was killing my sleep. One night I was awake till 3.30am watching stuff on Youtube just to take my mind off it.
Hope yours gets better soon. ;)

Crumble said:
Backache is the worst. Had it last week myself and was killing my sleep. One night I was awake till 3.30am watching stuff on Youtube just to take my mind off it.
Hope yours gets better soon. ;)

Thanks crumble i have been taking nytol lately to get me through the night without my blessed back waking me up, but even they havent helped this week, hope ur backs ok now love val xx

Morning Val x

How are you doing today? Xx

skinnydawn said:
Morning Val x

How are you doing today? Xx

Hi dawn am bit peeeed off with myself actually, took a sneaky peak on the scales yesterday and i was as heavy with no clothes on and in the morning then i was at class last week so what did i do ...... Had humongous pig out ggggrrrrrr i never learn do i really feel like saying sod it but i wont i will go to class and get it over & done with, bet u wish u hadnt asked now lol, hope ur having a good one xx

valerie11 said:
Hi dawn am bit peeeed off with myself actually, took a sneaky peak on the scales yesterday and i was as heavy with no clothes on and in the morning then i was at class last week so what did i do ...... Had humongous pig out ggggrrrrrr i never learn do i really feel like saying sod it but i wont i will go to class and get it over & done with, bet u wish u hadnt asked now lol, hope ur having a good one xx

Hey hunni!

I wouldn't ask how u are if I didn't want to know the answer...good or bad! X

It was just one day! It's not the end of the world and it certainly wasn't bad enough to ruin things for you x

I know its hard x But you're in good company as so many people seem to be struggling atm. Maybe its the time of year?

Anyway, please don't let yesterday put you off having a better day today x

Gotta go back into work now but I'll b about later if u wanna chat Xx

Aaaah thanks dawn got back on plan today have made myself a nice s/w roast chicken for after weigh in, i went to asda today and bought a book called the little book of diet tips there is one tip that says for unwanted food cravings rub the area between ur nose & top lip with ur first finger for a minute ...... Havent had a craving yet to try it lol, hope works going ok love val xx

BACK TO DOING A FOOD DIARY :)
WEDS 18TH JANUARY
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- banana & apple
lunch- bacon, mushrooms & tomatoes, grapes
dinner- beef, sprouts, carrots, garden peas s/w saute pots
snacks- 350ml skimmed milk (h/e a) satsuma s/f jelly (1 syn) fat free fromage frais. kellogs fibre plus bar (h/e b)

Last edited:
Hi Val x

Just saw your post on my thread (been on the phone to Gorgeous Gail for over an hour lol!)

Great result tonight hunni! And lovely to read that you're going to plan ahead more. Ireally think that's the key to SW. And weighing hexes of course. And I see you're doing a food diary too...which I shall be checking EVERY day so make sure you keep posting!

Lots of love,

Dawnie x

Hi Val, thought I'd pop round. Really pleased with your result and I'm sure if you stick with the diary you'll be back to what you want to be very quickly.
Helen.

hjanea said:
Hi Val, thought I'd pop round. Really pleased with your result and I'm sure if you stick with the diary you'll be back to what you want to be very quickly.
Helen.

Hi helen thanks for popping in x going to follow 100% for the next week i think i need to eat more at meal times so i don't feel the need to keep having snacks in the evening it's got a bit of a habit i think. Have a good day love val xx

THURSDAY 19TH JANUARY :)
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- mullerlight yoghurt. blueberries & apple
lunch- vegetable stir fry with sweet chilli sauce (3 syns)
dinner- "roast" pork, cabbage,swede & garden peas new pots. apple sauce (3 syns)
snacks- 350 ml skimmed milk (h/e a) kellogs fibre plus bar (h/e b) grapes velvet crunch (4 syns)

Great food Val, well done xxx

FRIDAY 20TH JANUARY
RED DAY
breakfast - shape cherry yoghurt, banana
lunch- chicken salad, lettuce, tomato, cue & onion
dinner- lamb kebab with salad, lettuce, red pepper, onion & tomato [COLOR=black pitta bread ( 7 syns) el mayo [/COLOR](2 syns)
snacks- grapes, apple, 375ml skimmed milk (h/e a)
kellogs fibre plus bar (h/e b) packet shapers maple popcorn 5 syns i think

Last edited:
Mmm lamb kebab sounds like a nice idea.

Back