trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Hi Val - have just been catching up on your posts! - My advice - go out and buy 'Slimming World' magazine tomorrow - I've just got the new one (with 2013 calendar & loads of recipes) - plan to start reading it in the morning as it's about 50 days to Christmas. :xmascheers: It's been so cold here, I've got some chicken and a load of fresh soup veg - so on with the healthy eating and hopefully some weight loss. :innocent0002:

*Emsie* said:
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise24 said:
Yep yep yep!! I have x
Have been thinking about it over night & have decided for now to carry on with the healthier eating but doing it properly no missed meals, eating regularly, eat no crap , this has got to be something I can carry on forever if I don't want to put the weight back on ;-) I didn't have any choc or sweets yesterday and because I had eaten properly through the day didn't crave any
:) feel very positive today xx

Champ said:
Hi Val - have just been catching up on your posts! - My advice - go out and buy 'Slimming World' magazine tomorrow - I've just got the new one (with 2013 calendar & loads of recipes) - plan to start reading it in the morning as it's about 50 days to Christmas. :xmascheers: It's been so cold here, I've got some chicken and a load of fresh soup veg - so on with the healthy eating and hopefully some weight loss. :innocent0002:

Hi Hun I went & bought mag yesterday I still buy it each time it comes out as there are some lovely recipes :) 50 days eh that gives me something to aim for at least a stone off for Christmas ;-) I made veg soup Sunday forgot how good homemade soup was. I've got my thick jumpers out now its got cold mind u today it's lovely & sunny. Good luck with your healthy eating xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jaly said:
Hey Val x Hope you're okay and had a nice weekend!

Hi jaly yes had a nice weekend despite the awful weather, am back on track- so am happy :) hope ur day is going well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Val
Nice to see you again all bright and bushy tailed! I am in a spin as usual trying to find which thread you are popping up on!

Po xxx

hi po no telling where i'm going to be lol, was very tempted to come back to s/w but i do feel pressured when i'm having to follow a certain plan & always end up failing :cry: so am really doing a mix of my own thing with a bit of s/w thrown in. hope ur ok xx

Pot noodles are synned and only certain super noodles are free. Some of them are actually quite high!

Liz
xx

Pot noodles are synned and only certain super noodles are free. Some of them are actually quite high!

Liz
xx

hi hun yes realise they r but can't stand low fat ones ;) thats why i'm only having half a pack with stir fry veg so it makes it a healthier option :) x

Back