trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Hi guys am here been totally off plan ;-) got my daughter here from Malta she's like a whirl wind she goes home tomorrow do back to normal am hoping to get back to it tomorrow, hope ur all ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

valerie11 said:
Hi guys am here been totally off plan ;-) got my daughter here from Malta she's like a whirl wind she goes home tomorrow do back to normal am hoping to get back to it tomorrow, hope ur all ok xx

Great to hear from you. Hope u have had lots of fun with your daughter. Diets can wait! We will support you to get back in track when you're good and ready.

Hi guys peace & quite lovely lol.

Have been thinking about diets I can't seem to get in the right mindset so have decided once again that for now will eat what I want but smaller portions & try not to pig out on chocolate & sweets have bought some 85% dark choc if I feel a craving coming on will have a square which has worked so far ........not sure where I will be posting my diary but will keep in touch with u all, if I don't lose the lbs hopefully I won't put them on either ;-) hope ur all having a good week xx

*Emsie* said:
please keep in touch lovely miss you when you not about x

Jane R said:
I miss you to Val. I wish you all the best and really understand where you are coming from, x

Hi Jane & emsie will keep in touch & will continue to follow ur diaries have a good week xx

valerie11 said:
Hi guys peace & quite lovely lol.

Have been thinking about diets I can't seem to get in the right mindset so have decided once again that for now will eat what I want but smaller portions & try not to pig out on chocolate & sweets have bought some 85% dark choc if I feel a craving coming on will have a square which has worked so far ........not sure where I will be posting my diary but will keep in touch with u all, if I don't lose the lbs hopefully I won't put them on either ;-) hope ur all having a good week xx

That's quite a healthy strategy as we all need to be moving towards sensible eating and away from a lifetime on a diet. Keep us posted how u get on.

Hi Val, good to see you posting. As you can see you are missed when you aren't around! Good luck with following a low portion diet. :eat:
I have had a lot of meet ups with friends recently but hope now to get back on track in the run up to Christmas and lose some weight. Seem to have caught DH's cold (he has been full of it since the weekend) - sore throat overnight - hopefully will suffer loss of appetite which is one good thing! :rolleyes:

Keep in touch with us all ..........:wave_cry:

HI GUYS THANKS FOR UR MESSAGES I WILL STILL BE HERE ;) PROBABLY MORE NOW AS I DON'T FEEL STRESSED ABOUT HAVING TO STICK TO PLAN HEE HEE, HAVE PUT NEW FOOD DIARY LINK IN MY SIGNIATURE SO YOU CAN ALL FIND ME. :wavey:XX

Back