trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Oh Val - I typed you a big long message earlier and its disappeared!

Sorry to hear you've gained but its such a small gain, could it be because you've been so bad with your back its effected wi? you haven't been able to do much, how is it now? if you are back up and and about you should see a good loss next week at wi, because you have been so angelic, big hug xxx

hi donna i don't think my back has a lot to do with it cause i don't do any excercise but think the pills i'm on now might have something to do with it will just have to stick with it and keep my fingers crossed that it does come off gradually, the spasms have gone thank god will just have to be careful think i've got a weakness there now, i am having my grandaughter twice a week from next week shes 9 months old i am a bit worried about picking her up etc just hope it doesn't go then :eek: i hope u've had a good weekend and have a good weigh in next week xx

sun 16th jan still 100%

trudging on
green day

breakfast- banana, 2 weetabix, milky coffee h/e a & b

lunch- low fat supernoodles and stir fry veg

dinner- vegetable curry and rice,
pear

evening- milky coffee h/e a 2 clementines,
fibre plus bar h/e b

mon 17th jan still 100%

really felt like giving in today but bought a top and a coat a size smaller today that made me a bit happier :D

red day
breakfast- milky coffee
h/e a, shape zero and banana

lunch- ham salad, pear, milky coffee h/e a

dinner- bacon supernoodles 6.5 syns

evening - milky coffee h/e a
fibre plus bar h/e b, 2 clementines, apple
low fat crisps 4 syns
the 3 milky coffee were from 700 ml skimmed milk
total syns 10.5

Last edited:
Yay, well done on the shopping purchases. Nothing like a bit of incentive to keep you going. It will come off if you stick with it.

Thanks for your post on my thread. I haven't disappeared but haven't been on here as much because I've been busy and not much to add other than all being well ! I lost 1lb this week which I'm very happy about. Will post again soon on my thread soon.

Gail x

hi donna i don't think my back has a lot to do with it cause i don't do any excercise but think the pills i'm on now might have something to do with it will just have to stick with it and keep my fingers crossed that it does come off gradually, the spasms have gone thank god will just have to be careful think i've got a weakness there now, i am having my grandaughter twice a week from next week shes 9 months old i am a bit worried about picking her up etc just hope it doesn't go then :eek: i hope u've had a good weekend and have a good weigh in next week xx

thank goodness the spasms have stopped, even though you don't exercise you are always on the go, you probably had a STS. Re your granddaughter, you will have to get into the habit now of bending at the knees to pick her up not bending over directly over her

Good luck for wi this week val, you thoroughly deserve a good one, have you got anything planned for the week?

Hi Val

Sorry to reply on your thread but being a newbie I can't send a message.

I lost 4lb in the first week and was mostly good only indulging in a beer on Friday and Saturday night.

I lost 5lb last week but had a few more drinks due to a works leaving do.

Mrs E is looking after me making me a host of soups for lunch at work and being really supportive bless her.

Excited about losing my first stone, will have to see how I get on at my Monday weigh in.

Hope your back is getting better and good luck for this week!

Cheers

Ian.

hi ian thanks for replying theres no problem with it being on my thread happy when someone does post one lol, well done on ur loss so far u have done brilliantly it's good u have ur wifes support and hope u get a good weigh in on monday :)

hi donna thanks for ur reply, yes will have to get into the habit of bending at the knees i was meant to have her a couple of hours last week when my back was bad but luckily my daughter in law could take her with her, i hate letting people down, i haven't got much planned this week going to see a friend thurs haven't seen her for a while so it will be good to catch up, i am still having a 100% week so fingers crossed i get a loss this week hope ur having a good week good luck for weigh in val xx

hi gail glad ur still here thought u were having a few bad days :eek: well done losing the lb and yes it was a great incentive getting a smaller size have a good week
val xx

tues 18th jan still 100%

green day

breakfast- banana and 2 weetabix h/e a & b

lunch- pear, clementine, eggs on toast, brown sauce 9 syns

dinner- bacon supernoodles 6 syns

evening- milky coffee h/e a
fibre plus bar h/e b apple
s/w rice pudding
total syns =15

Last edited:
i've just been looking through my diary and see that when i was following ee or red i was having good loses but when i do green they r not so good so after today may repeat a few of my good weeks to see if my loses improve :)

weds 19th jan

am going to stay with my brother for a week tomorrow so won't get on here for a week as he doesn't live in wi- fi land :mad: good luck to u all :wave_cry:
today i have had
red day

breakfast- 2 weetabix h/e a & b

lunch- pear, low fat supper noodles

dinner- ham and egg salad, apple and 2 clementine

evening- fibre plus bar h/e b milky coffee h/e a crunchie 9.5 syns
total syns =9.5
see u all next week x

i've just been looking through my diary and see that when i was following ee or red i was having good loses but when i do green they r not so good so after today may repeat a few of my good weeks to see if my loses improve :)

Hey Val,

That's a really good idea. Very useful to keep a food diary in these situations isn't it?!

That's interesting what you say about Green, well I must say I often wonder about that as I only ever do Green Days as I am sort of a veggie although I do eat fish.

However I am rubbish at preparing fish so only do EE when I go on meals out.

Actually whenever I've been out for sushi I've had much better losses! Maybe there's truth in what you say!!

Good luck for this week X

Hope you will feel better soon!! Big hugs

Sorry I missed you Val - it's been a busy week. Going ok though so don't worry !

We will miss you this week :-(

Hope you have a good week away. Come back soon and good luck with sticking to plan while you're away.

Gail x

hi val i haven't been on here since last week have been away working thought i would pop in to say hi and thanks for your support, have a great time with your brother :)

Come back Val, all is forgiven.......................................!

Hope you've had a good week away. Hope the back is feeling better. Have you managed to stick to plan while you've been away ? Looking forward to seeing you back on here when you're back.

Gail x

Hi Val

Just thought I'd let you know I made a lovely rice pudding this week. I made it with vanilla yogurts from M&S. I also think I put a bit more sweetener in so it could have also been that making it extra nice. I think the M&S yogurts were 2 for £ so I think I'll get some for next week.

Hope you're doing ok :)

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back