trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

good to be back

hi all it's so good to be back i had severe withdrawal from not getting on here lol, my brother isn't interested in wi -fi at home as he works on a computer every day so he's sick of them he said he can't think of anythink worse :( it did make me realise just how long i am on my laptop :eek: was well pleased that i lost 4lb did try and stick to it for the week as much as i could :D thanks for the kind messages xx

Well done Val! Did you stick to red/green days or extra easy? Whatever you did its given you a great result. Nice to see you back. X

Welcome back Val. We missed you :)

WELL DONE on your 4lbs. I am SOOOOOO chuffed for you. I spotted it even before I came here because it's so obvious on your weight chart. That's fantastic. :bliss::happy096::clap:

Gail x

sunday 30th jan

hi jane i followed red and had less syns i think thats why i had a good loss will carry on with it this week :D
red day

breakfast- bacon, egg, tomato and mushroom slice of bread h/e b

lunch- s/w quiche and salad
milky coffee h/e a

dinner- bacon super noodles 6 syns

snacks- milky coffee h/e a
apple, pear and banana
total syns = 6

mon 31st jan

red day
breakfast- slice toast (from 800g loaf) h/e b

lunch - ham salad, milky coffee h/e a
slice bread (from 800g loaf) 5 syns

dinner- bacon & mushroom omelette
mullerlight yog

snacks- pear, cherries and banana
fibre plus bar h/e b
total syns = 5

hi all i have been busy downloading loads of music for my daughter today so this is the first chance i've had of getting on here, i hope u r all keeping well :D
red day

breakfast- 2 weetabix with skimmed milk h/e a & b

lunch- bacon super noodles 6.5 syns
pear and grapes

dinner- s/w quiche and salad
2 clementines and apple
salad cream 2 syns

snacks
hi-fi bar h/e b
milky coffee h/e a
total syns = 8.5

Well done with the loss! I always say I should try more red but I do love carbs. Lol

weds 2nd feb

red day

breakfast- scrambled eggs and bacon
pear

lunch- beans on 1 slice toast (from 800g loaf) 2 x h/e b

dinner- 2 lamb chops brocolli, swede, carrots
banana

snacks- cereal bar 6.5 syns
milky coffee h/e a

total syns = 6.5

Welcome back flower!

Thought I'd pop onto your diary with a few words. Good loss you had there, and I had a good week too Val.

Keep it going girlie:D

Steve

thurs 3rd feb

red day

breakfast- 2 weetabix with skimmed milk h/e a & b

lunch- chicken salad slice bread 5 syns

dinner- 2 pork chops, sprouts, carrots, green beans small yorkshire pudding 4 syns

evening- pear, apple and banana
hi-fi bar h/e b

total syns = 9

Quick query Val - why 4 syns for the little Yorkie Pudding? - home made or even Aunt Bessies are 2 or less. Or was it a large small one (if you see what I mean)?

Steve

hi steve it wasn't the really small one about twice the size so thought i'd better double it to be on the safe side lol (have to say thats unusual for me i normally pretend its smaller than what it is hee hee) x;)

Back