trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Hi Val, well done, you have done amazingly well the last few weeks. Have to say that I would be ravenous if I only had Guacamole and carrot and cerery sticks for dinner. You are much more controlled than me! x

Ooh I love guacamole! Think I might syn some avocado some day soon and make some! Maybe in half term! Yum yum! Hope you're well Val xxxx

sunday 13th feb

red day

breakfast - milky coffee h/e a and a pear

lunch - veg soup, milky coffee h/e a punnet blueberries

dinner - egg salad, salad cream 1 syn
banana

snacks - crunchie 9.5 syns, light mousse 3 syns
total syns = 13.5

hi i have just read your diary i can't believe how similar we are thank you for being so honest in it, i am counting calories at the moment but am thinking of changing to s/w. good luck losing the rest of your weight x

i haven't been on here for 2 days have been in bed with a viral inbalance kept feeling dizzy and sick when i stood or sat, doc has given me some meds to stop it feel a bit better today i won't write down what i've eaten as it hasn't been much felt to sick to eat will start again when i am eating properly. i hope everyone else is ok x :wave_cry:

valerie11 said:
i haven't been on here for 2 days have been in bed with a viral inbalance kept feeling dizzy and sick when i stood or sat, doc has given me some meds to stop it feel a bit better today i won't write down what i've eaten as it hasn't been much felt to sick to eat will start again when i am eating properly. i hope everyone else is ok x :wave_cry:

Hope you feel better. Get well soon x

Get well soon. However if you're not eating much the phrase 'every cloud has a silver lining' springs to mind........!

Gail x

Get well soon. However if you're not eating much the phrase 'every cloud has a silver lining' springs to mind........!
hi gail it will be interesting to see what happens this week stayed the same last week so would be nice to lose a bit but the only problem i think is that if i have a loss this week through being ill it will probably go back on next week when my eating is back to normal oh well we will have to wait and see i was tempted to get on scales today but didn't (but only because i haven't been to loo since sunday :eek: and thought its bound to show on the scales lol)

at least today i am feeling better and am back to plan xx :D

thurs 17th feb

red day

breakfast - 2 weetabix and skimmed milk h/e a & b

lunch - banana and egg salad, salad cream 1 syn

dinner - apple, bacon and mushroom omelette with salad

snacks - cadbury light mousse 3 syns
fibre plus bar h/e b milky coffee h/e a
2 clementines, kruger latte 2 syns
total syns = 6

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Fingers crossed for this week. A nice loss would be great :)

Gail x

fri 18th feb

* from today am going without sweeteners in my milky coffee and not having chocolate to see if i can break my addiction to sugar *

red day

breakfast - banana and milky coffee* h/e a

lunch -apple, 6 crabsticks, boiled egg and 25g mixed nuts and dried fruit 6.5 syns :eek:

dinner - bubble and squeak with ham and picallili 4 syns

evening - 2 clementines, 2 weetabix with skimmed milk h/e a & b
total syns = 10.5
* milky coffee without sweeteners

Last edited:
sat 19th feb

well despite being ill this week and not eating a lot only lost 1 lb and thats over a 2 week period as i sts last week but am not upset by it i'm into the 12stones haven't been any where near that weight for the last 5 years yay :)
red day

breakfast - banana,hard boiled egg and milky coffee* h/e a

lunch -clementine, chicken and salad wrap 9.5 syns

dinner - apple, lamb steak, brocolli, carrots, swede and cauliflower, smidgen of gravy 1 syn

evening - 2 weetabix h/e a & b
25g dried fruit 4 syns
mullerlight yoghurt

105 syns - 14.5 = 90.5 left

Last edited:
sun 20th feb

hi jules thanks for that xx
red day

breakfast-bacon s/w 2 h/e b
milky coffee* h/e a

lunch - banana & currant bun 10 syns

dinner - apple, half advocado and prawns with salad cream 9.5 syns