trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Well done Valerie :) x

mon 21st feb

red day

breakfast - milky coffee* h/e a, activa yoghurt and banana

lunch - chicken wrap 10 syns

dinner - bacon, egg, tomatoes ,beans and slice toast tomato ketchup h/e b & 5syns

evening - milky coffee * h/e a apple
2 weetabix h/e b

71 syns - 15 = 56 left

hi rumbletummy thanks :) sugar ban going well so far am on my 4th day i don't miss the chocolate at all (at the moment lol ) have been buying it for my daughter every day and haven't been tempted once (think i need a medal this is someone who used to spend a fiver plus on sweets and cakes each day) even went into cake shop today and got my daughter a swiss bun and nothing for myself :D i am finding the milky coffee without sweeteners harder but will persevere it will be interesting to see if i can do it :eek: x

Hi Val - re the chocolate. I know this won't work for everyone, but I have found that bananas can help satisfy my choc cravings when I get them. Which is a result because they are free on SW. I eat a lot of bananas these days lol. Might just be worth bearing in mind if and when you do get a hankering for choc.

Well done Val. I'm so pleased for you. It's a great feeling when you get down to a weight that you haven't been for ages and ages. I bet you feel sooooo good.

Hope the sugar ban is going ok. You are braver woman than I am !!!!

Gail x

hi gail thanks x am finding going without chocolate has been ok so far :rolleyes: am hoping that i can get rid of my sugar cravings if an alchoholic can give up drink i should be able to give up sugar :eek: hope ur ok love val xx

tues 22nd feb

red day

breakfast - banana, rasp activia yog, milky coffee h/e a

lunch - apple, egg & watercress sandwich x/ light may h/e b + 7 syns

dinner -grapes & ham salad

evening - weetabix, milky coffee h/e a & b
low fat crisps 4 syns

56syns -11 = 45 left

Hope your sugar free week is going well! The low fast crisps sound nice!!

weds 23rd feb

hiya jules the low fat crisps are the velvet crunch sweet chilli ones i love them and i only ever have i packet if i eat low fat cheese and onion would want a couple of packs and bread and butter :eek: and yes s/f week going well so far can't believe i have stuck to it this long, last night i really fancied a fibre plus bar but then thought i can't have it cause i would have to write it on my 28 days to break a habit which meant failure so i didn't have it and felt quite proud of myself :happy036: hope ur ok xx

Last edited:
weds 23rd feb

red day

breakfast - banana and activia yog, milky coffee h/e a

lunch -apple, egg & watercress sandwich x/l mayo h/e b + 7 syns

dinner - pear, s/w quiche & salad, salad cream 1 syn

evening - 2 weetabix, milky coffee h/e a & b low fat crisps 4 syn

45 syns -12 = 33 left

Well done on resisting the temptation Val. I wish I could get the sweet chilli crisps but I can't get them from Ocado and I don't go into shops at the moment !

Gail x

thurs 24th feb

red day

breakfast- pear & activia yoghurt, milky coffee h/e a

lunch - apple, turkey and watercress s/wich h/e b + 7 syns

dinner -grapes, prawn & advocado salad, salad cream 8.5 syns

evening - 2 weetabix and milky coffee h/e a & b

33 syns - 15.5 = 17.5 left

I know this won't work for everyone, but I have found that bananas can help satisfy my choc cravings when I get them. Which is a result because they are free on SW.

Half a banana sliced into a Mullerlight Toffee is delicious! My afternoon snack some days! :p

Hi Val, I'm fine tho' the weight is slow to move! :mad: But I have lost 7 lbs and have a weigh in at my Practice Nurse in just over 2 weeks time, so maybe for the first time in years I'll have a good result! (I am on a lot of BP medication which slows everything down and see the Nurse every 6 mths)

BTW, I get the WW Tortillas at a Poundstretcher, £1 for bag of 5.

Glad you are doing well! With all these posts tonight I might yet get up to 50! :D

Back