trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Good Luck, Val! x

Was reading your diary for the past week or so - well done for staying away from choc and sweetener. so you're generally having weetabix, fruit and salad? Do they really feel you up? If I have salad for lunch I'd be looking for food at 3pm! Lol

I can sympathise with that dreamaholic. I can have salad with baked potato which would be ok but just salad plus protein/cottage cheese and I would be exactly the same........

Gail x

hi guys i haven't been hungry at all i probably eat more now than i used to its healthier now i used to live on chocolate and cream cakes b4, i get peckish in the evenings so i've been having fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and saving my weetabix for the evening ;) and i'm in the right frame of mind at the moment which helps. i weigh in tomorrow so will be interesting to see if i've lost this week, hope ur both ok xx

fri 25th feb

red day

banana & yoghurt, milky coffee h/e a

lunch - pear & ham salad

dinner - apple, turkey sandwich & cranberry sauce ,yoghurt, h/e b + 15 syns

evening - clementine, 2 weetabix, milky coffee h/e a + b

17.5 - 15 = 2.5 left

Hey Val, it's so great to hear how well you are getting on. Youre a real trouper!! I think you've had a good idea avoiding the choccies and sweets, your body stops craving them after a while I think! Well done, hope you keep feeling the same!

xxxx

Hi Val
Looking forward to hearing how you're WI went, you're doing so well. I'm craving chocolate so badly at the moment, I need some of your willpower!!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Sarah x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi gail i still havent had any chocolate or sweeteners :) only lost 3/4 of a lb but can get jeans and 2 coats on that were too small :D i have got a rotten cold didn't come on here yesterday was asleep by 8.30 am babysitting for my son tonight didn't like to say i didn't feel like it am having her tomorrow as well from 9.30 til 6pm :eek: hopefully will catch up everyone tomorrow night xx

Hi Val,

WOW. Well done. You are doing brilliantly. However, you know as well as I do that mid week weights don't count. So stick with it and you WILL see the results.

Gail x

Hi Val,

WOW. Well done. You are doing brilliantly. However, you know as well as I do that mid week weights don't count. So stick with it and you WILL see the results.

Gail x
hi gail that was for a week i never weigh in between i am a very ex sneaky peaker lol if i had seen i had only lost 3/4 of a pound through the week i might have said sod it and had a binge i know what i am like so its best for me not to weigh in between i couldn't believe that my 2 coats and jeans fitted me so must have lost inches i was going to re-measure myself but couldn't find my tape measure but will out of interest at the weekend, i haven't eaten much again the last few days i can't taste anything did manage some chicken and mushroom soup earlier. i've only been having milky coffee but even that has no taste but think it's better than nothing :eek: i hope u r ok xx

mon 1st mar

i am going to attempt to eat today might not be very s/w friendly but think its better than not eating :eek:
breakfast - milky coffee

lunch- going to try and eat egg on toast

dinner - am doing a roast dinner for my daughter today so will do myself some if i don't fancy it will have a tin of soup
will update later :wave_cry:

well had the eggs on toast then felt sick eek, for dinner i've just had a bit of chicken and some stuffing feel stuffed now perhaps my stomach has shrunk lol

Last edited:
figured out why I'm fat! the shampoo I use in the shower that runs down me says "for extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "fairy liquid". it says "disolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove

this was posted on my facebook page realised this is what my problem is ;)

hi guys not sure what sort of day i'm going to have today been up most of the night coughing keep trying different cough mixtures, beechams all in one (tastes bloody awful), covonia, bells chesty cough compound and simple linctus (doesn't help but tastes yummy lol) so got app with doc to see if he can give me something that works :rolleyes:
anyway on to today

breakfast- banana and milky coffee
not sure what else i am going to eat yet maybe some soup lunch time will update later

figured out why I'm fat! the shampoo I use in the shower that runs down me says "for extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "fairy liquid". it says "disolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove

Love it!

Lol Val this really tickled me! I came on here to see how you were getting on and to let you know that I had a ' VAL' breakfast today which was a pear, banana & a milky coffee ;) I thought it would help me get my HexA out of the way as I've been having trouble with it. Sorry to hear you have been poorly. Sending you a virtual get well soon hug :hug99:

Back