trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

GREEN DAY/e

breakfast- melon,weetabix (h/e b) semi-skimmed milk (h/e a)
lunch- low fat cheese slices (h/e a) 2 slices bread from 400g loaf (h/e b) onion,lettuce
dinner- veggie pattie with tomato, cucumber & lettuce & potato wedges
snacks- s/w rice pudding, shapers mint choc bar (4 syns) shapers blueberry & yoghurt bar (4.5 syns)

aaah thanks jane i've missed coming on here but u know what it's like when you can't get back in the right frame of mind :eek: i hope you manage to get away for a holiday it will do you good you deserve it, have a good day love val xx

Just popped in for a quick browse and what a lovely surprise to see you back, Val! :happy036:
Look forward to reading your diary, and glad to see you around again.

i am just popping in to say hi :wavey: to anyone that reads my diary this morning, it's a beautiful day so am off for a walk along the beach :character00180:
will update later have a good day everyone x

Hi again Val!

oooh lucky you living near the beach! I also noticed you're in Sussex as we hope to go for our hols (near Camber sands) in August.

Been out and boutght lots of LF cottage cheese and salad, plums and stuff. Let's hope I eat this and not the chunky Kit Kats and digestives that are in the cupboard. :eek:

Hope you enjoyed your walk and it's nice to "hear" that positive tone again!

Pomooky XXX

hi pomooky i know camber well i was born in rye which is about 4 miles away used to spend my summer holidays down there have u been there b4? if u haven't it's a beautiful sandy beach but beware if u have kids that want to go out on inflatables they will end up in france the lifeboat are always having to go and tow people back in, it's very deceptive, the tide goes out for miles and leaves pools for the kids to paddle in (or you lol) i live in bexhill-on-sea which isn't far from hastings.and about 40 mins from rye. u have bought back some happy memories for me mentioning camber x
i am going shopping tomorrow to asda i think they have more choice than tesco i haven't got a lot in the fridge for today was going to make a s/w quiche then realised my b/f took my eggs to his mums as she had run out it didn't occur to me to take some out doh .... so my food today will be a bit of a mish-mash. hope you have a great weekend love val xx

well today hasn't been very good food choice wise although i have stuck to plan will be better after i go shopping tomorrow cupboards and fridge are s/w unfriendly so today ......

GREEN DAY
breakfast- 2 weetabix (h/e b) semi-skimmed milk (h/e a) banana
lunch- 50g crusty roll (6.5 syns :eek:) pickle ( 1 syn) 1 low fat cheese slice (1/2 h/e a)
dinner- 50g crusty roll (6.5 syns :eek:) pickle ( 1syn) 1 low fat cheese slice (1/2 h/e a)
snacks- s/w rice pudding
nectarine
mmm not a good day at all no salad or veg and only 2 pieces of fruit :rolleyes: i will have to do better the rest of the week
:nono:

Well Val, if you ever get the laptop back and see this post, I have never even been in Sussex, never mind Camber. We will be going to Rye and Hastings I guess, as my son is a history buff (and I quite like the sound of Rye shopping!).

I have eaten so much fruit today that my stomach is now on a spin cycle (I hope there is no draining!). I have discovered apricots which are delicious despite their furry coats - I've eaten 5 - plus plums and strawberries. I wouldn't worry about your food today; although there's not much fruit, there's not much food either!

Love Pomooky XXX

VAL! How awesome to hear from you! I was wondering where you had gone, glad you're back and back on the wagon! Yay to you! Are you going to do weekly weigh ins or going back to your monthly ones? X

hi :wavey:jules it's good to hear from you x i am going back to weekly weigh ins as i have also gone back to a group which is on a tues i can't believe how quickly the weight goes back on once you let things slide :hitthefan:i was a bit worried about coming back :fear:a mix of letting myself down and being embarressed so i gave myself a good talking to :psiholog: and here i am wish i could have done it ages ago but until i was back in the right frame of mind thought there was no point :eek: i am slowly catching up with everyone's diaries to see whats been going on while i have been away hope everythings ok with you love val xx

Well Val, if you ever get the laptop back and see this post, I have never even been in Sussex, never mind Camber. We will be going to Rye and Hastings I guess, as my son is a history buff (and I quite like the sound of Rye shopping!).

I have eaten so much fruit today that my stomach is now on a spin cycle (I hope there is no draining!). I have discovered apricots which are delicious despite their furry coats - I've eaten 5 - plus plums and strawberries. I wouldn't worry about your food today; although there's not much fruit, there's not much food either!

Love Pomooky XXX
hi pomooky i have just sent u an e-mail back let me know if u got it ok, hope u've had a good weekend
love val x

RED DAY

breakfast- banana & melon. milky coffee (h/e a)
lunch- roast pork, carrots, cabbage & garden peas (dessert spoonful) (1 syn)
dinner- cheese (h/e a) 2 slices bread (h/e b) ham & tomato, grapes
snacks- pkt pom bear snacks ( 5 syns)
apricots, mullerlight yoghurt

Last edited:
Hi Val, How's it going - no email I'm afraid.

I'm off to have salad and cous cous and feta and hope to leave it at that as the evening is when I pig out. Cath up soon,
Pomooky XXX

hi :wavey: eo,pomooky & crumble thanks for ur messages x i am on here really late it's 12.20 am i want to go away in sept and have spent the whole evening deciding where i want to go :gen157: still have not come to a decision have given myself a headache :banghead: lol
hope you all have a good day tomorrow must write up my food diary b4 i forget what i've had then need to get some beauty sleep :4635:good night xx:nightf:

EXTRA EASY

breakfast- banana, cherries, 2 weetabix (h/e b) 250ml semi-skimmed milk (h/e a)
lunch- joe gray (pots,bacon & onion) brocolli & carrots
dinner- beef chowmein with peppers, mushrooms & garden peas
snacks- apricots, mint shapers bar (4 syns) strawberry shapers bar (4 syns) curly wurly (6 syns)

Back