trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

i would like to say i was up bright & early but after a late night (ended up on laptop till 12.45) :character00148: i feel very groggy i soooo need my sleep it makes me feel a bit needly when i don't get enough me thinks my daughter should not wind me up to day :ignore:
i have just :thinking2:that i haven't been to the loo :sick0019: for 3 days the meds i'm on bung me up (sorry for anyone eating brekky lol) :yuk:i have been taking senna tabs each day but they are crap the doc gave me lactulose so have taken a couple of swigs:party0027: i have decided it would go really well on pancakes :eating: i will have to look up the s/w recipe ( and no im not joking ha ha) i am hoping i will be hot footing it :bolt:b4 i go to weigh in tonight! well i need to go and have my shower :0bathtime:as it is 9.45 will come back and do my food diary. hope you all have a great day :party0011: xx

Good luck!

Good luck for today. How did it go ?

Sent from my iPhone

Oops. Sent before I'd finished ! Did you decide where to go ?

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

hi gail & jules put on bloody 1/2lb am gutted i should have drunk the whole bottle of lactulose :eek:
gail we are going to fareham near southampton for a week was thinking about lincolnshire but don't think my back will make the journey, hope ur both ok
love val xx :(

EXTRA EASY

breakfast- hi-fi bar (h/e b) banana
lunch-turkey salad
dinner- beef stir fry-red & yellow peppers,carrot,sweetcorn,garden peas, cabbage & beansprouts, sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)
snacks- shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns)
chocolate mousse (6 syns)
mullerlight yoghurt, milky coffee (h/e a) apple

Last edited:
Hi Val - thanks for the tourist information! I am really looking forward to it now. Even if the weather lets us down, there'll be loads to do. Hope your system gets going if you know what I mean. That can add a serious amount of poundage!

I've just slipped and had some digestives. As soon as I lose, I pig out. I must like being fat!

Don't think I'll be parading my bikini on Camber sands this year!

Pomooky XX

Don't think I'll be parading my bikini on Camber sands this year!

Pomooky XX

Parade away! You can't be fat at just over 9 stone! :cool:

Val, keep up the good work, your body is probably just readjusting and next week you will have a good result.

Summer has finally arrived here
:) so eating lots of salad and drinking lots of water this week. :p Keeping just fine here, thanks, but no great weight losses, but glad to say no gain either. ;)

hi all :wavey: i am a woman on a mission after my 1/2lb gain first port of call is dyno rod to clear blockage! :hmm:joking apart they were talking about constipation at group last night the leader was asking if any one had any tips and the girl next to me said put a kettle of boiling water down the loo :confused: i thought she had got muddled at what was being asked but no apparently her pregnant sister has the same problem so she puts the boiling water down the loo then sits on it :sick0019:the steam makes u go to the loo and i have to say i have just tried it and hooray it works (had to wait for daughter to go to work b4 i tried it she would have thought it very strange if i told her what i was doing :sign0137:) far better for you than laxatives. i was tempted to weigh:scale: myself to see if it had made any difference but i don't know how my scales compare to class and i don't want to get into the habit of weighing at home took me ages to wean myself off them lol.
next plan of action is drink 2 litres of water daily bought a bottle this morning so know when it's gone i've drunk enough rather than having to keep keep measuring it :7834: and going to exerise at least 20 mins every day (more if able to) been for a walk this morning, hopefully it will get my losses going again.
have a good day xx

RED DAY

breakfast- banana, mullerlight yoghurt
700 ml skimmed milk (for through the day) (2 x h/e a)
lunch- pot fat free cottage cheese, nectarine
dinner- ham salad, lettuce, tomatoes, radish, spring onion, carrot, cucumber, beetroot & grapes
snacks- hi-fi bar (h/e b) salad cream (1 syn) shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns) curly wurly (6 syns)

Last edited:
Parade away! You can't be fat at just over 9 stone! :cool:

Hi Champ - oooh, yes you can be fat at just OVER 9 stone!! Firstly, it's all relative - I used to be just OVER 8 st (well, alright 3 years ago) and so an extra stone feels blobby and gross. Secondly, most of the stone has decided to hang on for grim around my middle. I look like a ball except for the 4 bits of fat that managed to escape; one on each thigh, you know, on the inside so that your legs meet together, and the other 2 blobs squidged into my upper arms just to enhance that matronly, not good in a bikini look.

I have a fat distribution problem as well as being greedy! If the fat was in my feet for example, I could wear trendy booty things but still look like I weighed 8 stone. ;)

Well, thats enough waffle seeing as I hijacked Val's thread.

Pomooky XX

i have just pooped in quickly to say good morning :wavey: it looks like its going to be a lovely day i am meeting my friend in a min it's her birthday so we are going out for coffee will catch up with my diary later x

yesterday i bought a 2ltr bottle of water :7834: and boy did i struggle to drink it i had 8 large glasses so today decided to buy a 500ml bottle have drunk 2 already and on my 3rd finding it a lot easier to drink don't know why cause if i have 4 bottles it's the same quantity :confused: anyway i had a nice morning with my friend she had a couple of hot chocolates and i had water am feeling very virtuous glad i didn't have latte he was using full fat milk :eek: right on to food diary :eating:
RED DAY

breakfast- banana & cottagse cheese
lunch- 3 rashers of bacon, egg & 1 slice toast (1/2 h/eb) smidging of brown sauce (1 syn) chocolate mousse (6 syns) hi-fi bar (h/e b) felt peckish for some reason
dinner- cauliflower,carrots,spring green
snacks- cherrie & nectarine, shapers chocolate mint bar (4 syns) pkt pom bear (4 syns)

i have lapsed on the water front today i have had my grandaughter and we went out for the day am trying to make up for the lack of it this evening :)
RED DAY
breakfast- banana, mullerlight yoghurt
lunch- turkey sandwich (h/e b) nectarine
dinner- turkey sandwich (h/e b) satsuma
snacks- milky coffee (h/e a) 2x shapers
chocolate mint bars (8 syns) chocolate mousse (6 syns)
food a bit boring today but too shattered to do anything else how can a little 15 month old wear u out lol :rolleyes:

hi :wavey: diana thanks for that i have had a few blips but luckily i have managed to get back on track i feel very focused this time around and feel so much better for losing the weight i have 8lb to lose to get to the target that i have set i might go down 5lb lower will play it by ear. are you doing a diary on here? i do find it helps. thanks for reading good luck to you :thankyou:

just popping in quickly have been a busy bee this morning and now i'm popping out to watch the carnival it starts round the corner from me so that's handy, hope everyones having a good weekend x
RED DAY
breakfast- latte (h/e a) banana, bowl of fat free yoghurt
lunch- cottage cheese, lettuce, cucumber & tomato
dinner-ham salad, lettuce,red cabbage,radish,tomato,spring onion & red pepper

Would you say drinking 2 litres of water a day is helping with your weight loss? Ive been trying it for a while now and constantly need to go for a wee :p Im hoping it will improve the elasticity of my skin and help reduce my baby belly :( ..Let me know how the scan bran cake goes if you make it :p!

Back