trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

EXTRA EASY

breakfast- banana
lunch-hi-fi bar (h/e b)
dinner- turkey,gammon, sweetcorn,carrots, garden peas, runnerbeans, cauliflower half a yorkshire pudding, stuffing ball and cranberry sauce (15 syns) there was butter on some of the veg gggr took my veg from the dry bits on top hopefully my 15 syns will cover it :rolleyes:
snacks- latte (h/e a) nectarine

Hi Val

Fantastic loss - well done! The next bit should be easier with the motivation from losing 3lbs. Keep posting tho', I am spying on your diary, even though I couldn't, no way, never exist on just a banana for breakfast!

Love Pomooky

Well done Val. That's a GREAT loss :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Val

Fantastic loss - well done! The next bit should be easier with the motivation from losing 3lbs. Keep posting tho', I am spying on your diary, even though I couldn't, no way, never exist on just a banana for breakfast!

Love Pomooky
hi pomooky thanks x i usually have a latte with my banana or maybe yoghurt but i am really not much of a breakfast person i could easily go with out till lunch time so am really making an effort to have something to get my metabolism going, i eat my snacks quite late in the evening that's probably why i'm not hungry in the morning :eek: have a good day xx

hi :wavey: gail thank you we are similar weights at the moment but have set my target at 12st 4lbs think i went to low on my last target and couldn't keep it there,felt pressured then stopped going to group cause i had put some back on (i/m sure u know how it goes) i will continue trying to lose a bit more would ideally like to be just under 12 but at least i won't be under any pressure to go lower, at my group i am going to do the weighing :scale:from next week so i won't be able to stop going to class cause i will be letting the leader down so it is an incentive for me to keep working at it and i do feel in a totally different mindset now it all seems to have slipped into place whereas i would have given my right arm for a bar of chocolate now it's more important to lose a lb, sorry rambling a bit today lol have a good day xx

EXTRA EASY

breakfast- banana & hi-fi bar (h/e b)
lunch- new pots,onions & bacon "fried" together in frying pan, runner beans & brocolli
(was well tasty)
dinner- s/w quiche with ham, onions & tomatoes, lettuce, radishes, cucumber & celery
snacks- pom bear snacks (5 syns) shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns) chocolate mousee (6 syns) latte (h/e a)

Hey val, how great that you're doing the weigh in at group. There'll be no excuse to miss a class but also you'll be a role model for other slimmers. I've done the weighing twice at my group and have enjoyed it both times. I'm not very good at knowing what to say when people have gained though! :)

Hi Valerie , I read on another post that you have a spine problem ( I think it was you.. apologies if it wasnt ). I too have a similar thing as I have degenerative osteoarthritis in my spine. Ive had 2 operations on my neck but am coping ok. Due to this , I have a luxury office chair and desk, a trolley for taking my teaching stuff about college and ..the best bit .. a disabled car park badge for college car park. Now that is a luxury because anyone else has to be in before 7 to get a space .. I can roll in at 9 and get one .Im losing weigh to help the condition ..

hi dmboanas yes it was me that put about my back & neck the docs said there was nothing they could do for my back as there was too much wrong with it that they couldn't replace a spine so it's a case of putting up with it :cry: it really gets me down sometimes but then i think there are a lot of people a lot worse off than me :rolleyes: i am hoping my loss will help my back if i sit down on the ground i have to turn over to my knees to get back up thought if i was lighter it would be easier hopefully losing weight will help you as well xx

RED DAY

breakfast- melon & nectarine latte (h/e a)
lunch- cheese & watercress sandwich (h/e b) + (h/e a) melon & banana
dinner- huge plate of prawns (shell on) stir fry veg, carrot, cabbage, onions & beansprouts
snacks- hi-fi bar, shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns) pkt velvet crunch (4 syns) curly wurly (6 syns) latte (h/e a)

EXTRA EASY

breakfast- banana & latte(h/e a)
lunch- tomato sandwich (h/e b)
dinner- tesco frozen mash (4.5 syns) ham, tomato, beetroot & picallili (1 syn)
snacks- mullerlight yoghurt,shapers mint choc bar (4 syns) pom bears (4 syns)

Last edited:
i have had a funny stomach today so my food has been a bit of a mish- mash, not even sure what day to put it under will go with....
GREEN DAY

breakfast- banana
lunch- latte(h/e a) & nectarine
dinner- half a pot cottage cheese & celery sticks, banana
snacks- latte (h/e a) m&s count on us lemon & chocolate mousse (9 syns)

did end up having spaghetti on toast at 10.45pm (1.5 h/e b)

Last edited:
RED DAY

breakfast- fat free yoghurt + banana
lunch- cottage cheese salad, celery, tomato, spring onion, lettuce, nectarine
dinner- chicken stir fry, carrots,spring green, onion, white cabbage & beansprouts
snacks- 700ml skimmed milk for latte through the day (2 h/e a) hi-fi bar (h/e b)
m&s count on us lemon mousse (4.5 syns) pkt pom bear snacks (5 syns) shapers mint chocolate bar (5 syns)

Back