trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

RED DAY

breakfast- mullerlight yoghurt & banana
lunch- chicken salad, lettuce,tomatoes, spring onions & radish. 2 plums
dinner- 2 eggs on toast (h/e b)
snacks- hi-fi bar (h/e b) banana, 2 shapers mint chocolate bars (8 syns) sugar free fruit gums (7 syns)
15.5 suns -15 = 0.5

WEIGH IN DAY HAS COME ROUND AGAIN :scale: I AM LOOKING FOR AT LEAST A 1/2LB LOSS HAVE KEPT WITHIN MY SYNS ALL WEEK, :angel09: EATEN LOADS OF VEGGIES AND DRUNK GALLONS OF WATER .......................... :7834: .....
WE HAVE A TASTER NIGHT TONIGHT HAVE MADE A SPICED FRUIT SCAN BRAN CAKE WHICH DOESN'T LOOK VERY APPEALING :yuk: AND MADE A RHUBARB LOAF WHICH I MADE UP AS I WENT ALONG GOD KNOW'S HOW THATS GOING TO TASTE FEELS LIKE A BRICK LOL AM DEBATING WHETHER TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE SQUIDGY CAKE AS WELL, MY THEORY IF I MAKE 3 ONE OF THEM HAS TO TASTE OK !!!

i saw a recipe on here last night for garlic mushrooms on toast with bacon looked really nice so going to have it for my dinner tonight when i come home from weigh in, any way today is going to be a.....
RED DAY

breakfast- latte (h/e a) banana
lunch- 3 krisprolls (h/e b) philadelphia light (h/e a) ham, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce
mullerlight yoghurt
dinner- garlic mushrooms on toast (h/e b) with bacon. yellow plums (am loving these at the moment so sweet)
snacks- will be from the taster evening :rolleyes:

Hi Valerie,
Shouldn't you have your 2st shiny???:confused:

Can't wait for mine only 1lb to go :D

There you go enjoy

Attachments

• S28.jpg
    S28.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 44
i lost 0.5lb i did say i would be ok with 0.5lb loss but i was a bit disappointed :cry:but on the bright side i got slimmer of the week lol work that one out :eek: i only have 1.5lbs to go till target which i would love to get next week :rolleyes: i am going to do a week of extra easy and cut my syns to 10 a day and eat loads of super free and must do some form of exercise i have been very lazy lately :cool:

i am desperate to lose the 1.5lbs :scale: i need to get to target :eek: totally do- able just need to focus and stick to plan 100%....... am going to follow extra easy all week, eat loads of superfree :greenapple: fruit & veg and drink loads of water :7834: and going to exercise (dirty word in my house lol) :whacky068::character00116::bliss:

AIMING TO LOSE 1.5LB NEXT WEEK:scale: DAY 1
EXTRA EASY
breakfast -bacon,mushroom,tomato and toast stack (1/2 h/e b)
lunch- bowl of melon, spaghetti on toast (1/2 h/e b).
dinner- diet coke chicken with red pepper ,& spring onion served with rice
snacks- 2 yellow plums, mullerlight yoghurt & hi-fi bar. 250ml semi skimmed milk for drinks through the day (h/e a)

Last edited:
Hi Val - you are almost there! I can't get my act together since I returned from hols. I don't want to get up, go to work or do anything much at all! As for eating, well..... lots of junk. I must get my head together and follow your lead. I am also interested in the diet coke chicken thing as I don't much like any kind of meat unless it's buried under garlic, herbs, toms etc. This could be ok for me. Do you have plain rice?

Anyway, keep it up, you must be feeling great

Pomooky XXX

Hi Val - you are almost there! I can't get my act together since I returned from hols. I don't want to get up, go to work or do anything much at all! As for eating, well..... lots of junk. I must get my head together and follow your lead. I am also interested in the diet coke chicken thing as I don't much like any kind of meat unless it's buried under garlic, herbs, toms etc. This could be ok for me. Do you have plain rice?
Anyway, keep it up, you must be feeling great

Pomooky XXX
hi :wavey: pomooky horrible isn't it when u can't get straight back into it after a hol, i'm away on the 10th sept for a week am going to try and stay on plan as much as i can i don't want to go putting loads back on like i usually do :eek:
here is the recipe for the diet coke chicken:

2x chicken breast (or pork,beef)
330 ml diet coke (1 can)
1 finely chopped onion
6 tbs passata or small can chopped tomatoes
splash soy sauce
splash worcester sauce
1tsp chinese 5 spice
1 oxo cube
METHOD
1-cut chicken into strips fry in frylight with the onion to seal the meat
2- add the coke, passata,oxo cube, sauces and leave to simmer for about 30 mins.
3- stir occasionally, when going slightly sticky stir in cooked noodles or serve with rice.

i didn't use the oxo or the worcester sauce in mine and i doubled the quantities of everything,and i added red peppers & spring onions to it. i cooked my strips of beef and bean sprouts in soy sauce & diet coke today was yummy :17729:lol
and yes i had plain rice.
i do feel really good now i got into a pair of 14 jeans this morning the last time i tried them on they came as far as my knees :rolleyes: i went through my wardrobe and sorted out all my big clothes and took them to the charity shop and i went and had a spend up in primark (my fav shop) u get so much for ur money in there. and i'm finding i can wear styles now that didn't suit me when i was bigger yay
i hope u manage to get back into the right frame of mind x
love val xxx

AIMING TO LOSE 1.5LB NEXT WEEK:scale: DAY 2
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- banana, greengages, melon
lunch- beef chow mein cooked in soy sauce & diet coke greengages
dinner- 300g tesco frozen mash (4.5 syns)
beetroot, tomatoes ham & pickle (2 syns)
snacks- latte (h/e a) hi-fi bar (h/e b) mullerlight yoghurt

AIMING TO LOSE 1.5lb NEXT WEEK:scale: DAY3
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- mullerlight yoghurt, greengages. banana
lunch- s/w quiche with, ham red pepper, onion, mushrooms & tomato
dinner- cottage pie with runner beans, carrots & brocolli, gravy ( 2 syns) brown sauce ( 2 syns)
snacks- hi-fi bar (h/e b) latte (h/e a) yellow plums shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns)

Last edited:
AIMING TO LOSE 1.5LB NEXT WEEK:scale: DAY 4
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- mullerlight yoghurt, yellow plums
lunch- chicken, tomatoes & mushrooms banana
dinner- shepherds pie (was left over from last night didn't want to waste it) baked beans, tomato brown sauce (1 syn)
snacks- hi-fi bar (h/e b) latte (h/e a) chocolate mousse (3 syns) pom bear snacks (4 syns)

Last edited:
AIMING TO LOSE 1.5LB NEXT WEEK:scale: DAY 5
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- melon, 3 plums
latte (h/e a)
lunch- roast pork,cauliflower,carrots, brocolli & garden peas, yorkshire pudding (3 syns)
dinner- ham sandwich (h/e b) pickle ( 1 syn) punnet raspberries
snacks- banana,light chocolate mousse (3 syns) shapers mint chocolate bar (3 syns)

AIMING TO LOSE 1.5LB NEXT WEEK:scale: DAY 6
EXTRA EASY
breakfast-melon, peach & plums
lunch- beans on toast and tomatoes (h/e b)
dinner- diet coke pork, onions.red pepper, rice
snacks- 2 slices ham, 2 tbs cottage cheese, shapers mint chocolate bar ( 4 syns) rhubarb loaf ( 4 syns)

AIMING TO LOSE 1.5LB NEXT WEEK:scale: DAY 7
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- latte (h/e a)
lunch- vegetable soup, carrot, celery, swede, turnip, leeks & onion
dinner- 2 rashers bacon, 2 eggs 1 slice toast from 800g loaf (h/e b) brown sauce (1 syn) peach
snacks- hi-fi bar (h/e b) shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns) raspberries with vanilla mullerlight. velvet crunch (4 syns) liquorise ( 4 syns)

Last edited:
Wow Val - you're really going for it!!

Will try the diet coke chicken - thanks for the recipe. I am a hopeless cook 'tho. Do you think you could do this with prawns? (Like a chinese prawn thing?). I much prefer fish to poultry.

I'm awaiting a Tesco delivery and hopefully will have the ingredents for vegetable rice and ratatouille. I am really sick of salads and the weather up here is NOT summery.

Good luck on your mission!

Pomooky XXX

Back