trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

gggrrrr

hi :wavey: pomooky and jules failed tonight lost 1 poxy lb ggrrrr so near yet so far oh well got to be able to lose 1/2lb next week surely lol i tried really hard this week :angel09: sticking to ee and cutting my syns down to 10 :cry: well the syns are going back up to 15 :woohoo: and going to do all plans for the week, there are a group of us from class meeting up on thurs for a walk along the seafront (even if its raining) so am looking forward to that.
pomooky i think the prawns cooked in the diet coke would def work i had it 3 times this week using beef and pork as well as the chicken its yummy i do double up the amounts though. hope ur both having a good week love val xxx

Last edited:
Aww well a lb was nearly there Val! And it will surely come off next week, just have to stick at it my dear! xxxx

8pjX1+L4pcILDP4DiGDsMHIOkNp+lfqv0k7OKYriU+kW6RbpCv52FfTod35C2MuxxiJ8KmgAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
really felt like having a blow out today but thats what got me here in the first place :17729:and i know i will only feel miserable afterwards :cry:so not going to (another step in the right direction) so today will be a ...

RED DAY
breakfast- 2 weetabix (h/e b) 250 ml semi skimmed milk (h/e a) banana sliced on top
lunch- sliced chicken with stuffing sandwich (h/e b)+ (1 syn) watercress & cranberry sauce (2 syns) peach, plum
dinner- lamb steak, carrots, brocolli & green beans fresh mint sauce
snacks- shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns) strawberries with mullerlight yoghurt, hi-fi bar (6 syns) latte -250ml semi skimmed milk (h/e a) liquorish (2 syns) :bliss:

ooooooh dear blow out did happen in the end :cry:,i wasn't going to put it on here cause i thought i had let myself down but at the end of the day i am only human and these things happen and if i'm only going to write about the positives there's no point having a diary:cry:had 2 bits of toast & butter 2 slices dry bread with raspberry jam shapers mint chocolate bar hi-fi bar and a small apple pie oh and a pkt of pom bear snacks :eatdrink023::eatdrink051: and did i feel annoyed with myself after of course i did i am soooo stupid i knew how it would make me feel but still done it, it's a bit worrying knowing that i can slip up so easily....:sad0071: well it's a new day drawing a line under it (sounds a bit too familiar) and getting back on plan today b4 i do too much damage. am meeting some of the girls from my s/w group today so that should keep me out of mischief then i am going to a friend for coffee that i haven't seen for 8 years so we will have a lot of catching up to do then later i am aiming to do a bit of weeding :rolleyes: will fill my food in later, hope u all have a good day xx

Well done on resisting the blow out Val! :)

sorry jules u spoke too soon xxx

Eeek Val - Don't worry. You can't have done much damage with just one blow out. You'll be fine today I'm sure.

I have been (hope in the past tense) going through a binge cycle. My LAST binge last night was 2 packets of Walkers Baked. A packet of mini cheddars and a FULL packet of Viennese biscuits (you know those scrummy ones with belgian chocolate inside?). Boy, did I feel sick this morning!

As long as you get back to plan today you can kick the blow-out into the past. Mine has gone on since coming back from hols and is proving difficult to break.

Anyway, its the 1st September and I cannot go on thinking tomorrow I will do it - I have wasted almost 3 years saying this! I'm off to make a soup now and then I MUST find something to occupy me until bed-time which doesn't involve the kitchen.

Hope you had a better day and enjoyed your seafront walk. How lovely it must be to have that massive beach alongside and all those kooky shops (shame about the seagulls tho!). :D

Love Pomooky XXX

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- banana, latte (h/e a)
lunch- bacon,egg, tomatoes & mushrooms slice of toast (1/2 h/e b) tomato ketchup (1 syn)
dinner- beans on toast (1/2 h/e b) raspberries & plums
snacks- chicken mugshot, nectarine

Last edited:
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- nectarine,banana, latte (h/e a)
lunch- lamb shank, garden peas, frozen mashed potato ( 3 syns)
dinner- minestrone mugshot with extra sweetcorn & garden peas, plums, nectarine
snacks- shapers mint chocolate bar ( 4 syns) hi-fi bar (h/e b) mullerlight yoghurt

Fingers crossed. You are so close. But if it isn't this week, it will be next week or the week after that.

And although you think it was a 'blow out', I suspect that may have been far more restrained than a blow out in the past ? I certainly can do much 'better' than that :eek:

Anyway, good luck for this week.

Gail x

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- banana, nectarine & plums
lunch- lamb, cabbage, garden peas & carrots, smigeon gravy & 1/2 small yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns) new potatoes
dinner- vegetable soup, swede, carrots, turnip, onion, watercress & celery
mug shot
snacks- hi-fi bar (h/e b) latte (h/e a)

Last edited:
Val - you are really being controlled about this. 1/2 a yorkshire pudding!! There's no way I could do that, I would scoff the lot!

Well done, you have certainly got yourself in the right frame of mind. I am still waiting for the lightbulb moment. Hope it's not far away as my clothes are really tight!

All the best for the last few ounces.

Love Pomooky XXX

hi pomooky i have to confess it wasn't willpower that stopped me :rolleyes: i could taste stale oil on it,it wasn't home cooked was a frozen one but must have heated it up in a greasy oven i usually love yorkshire puddings. hopefully ur light will soon switch on lol have a great week xx

me thinks getting on the scales :scale: this morning was not a good move 2lb heavier :d'oh: this can go one of two ways i will either stick to plan today and try and minimise the damage :angel09: or have a blow out :argh: in the past it would have been the latter and i would not have gone to class :nono: but as i weigh the members at class this is not an option as i cannot let the leader down so looks like first option wins (note to myself no more sneaky peaking thats the reason i always fail) so upwards and onwards i go
hope everyones having a good day :wavey:

GREEN DAY
breakfast- banana, latte (h/e a)
lunch- soup as yesterday, mugshot (with extra garden peas & sweetcorn ) peach
dinner- egg on toast (h/e b) with mushrooms & tomatoes brown sauce (1 syn) nectarine
snacks- hi-fi bar (h/e b) latte h/e a) fruit club (6 syns) shapers mint choc bar (4 syns) banana, cottage cheese (feel peckish tonight) pom bears (4 syns)

Last edited:
Are your feet bigger? ;)

Pomooky XXX

its funny u should say that lol actually my feet are bigger when i first get up they must hold water? cause i can't get my shoes on first thing in the morning but an hour or so later i can :dooney:xx

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- latte (h/e a) banana
lunch- vegetable soup (as yeserday)
dinner- 2 rashers bacon,2 eggs, toast (h/e b) mushrooms, baked beans. tomato ketchup (2 syns)
snacks- nectarine, plum hi-fi bar (6 syns) pom bear snacks (4 syns) :)

Back