trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Hello Valerie,

I'm back from hols and thought I'd swing over and see how you were getting on - blimey you've had some ups and downs this last week haven't you?!

You're doing so well, I don't think I'd survive on the amount of food you eat! How frustrating for you to gain this week but the way you're going I'm sure that if you keep your focus you'll absolutely smash it next week and be there. Hang in there hun, you're too close to do anything but stick with it now. Lots of luck x

hi beegee i feel very frustrated was only 0.5lb away from target now its 1.5 i wonder if i'm not eating enough! i'm on holiday next week so wont get to my class i might try and go to one while i'm away it might help to keep me in check :rolleyes: i always worry when i'm away can easily put on 5lb why is it it takes weeks to lose same amount lol, hope u enjoyed ur holiday xx

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- banana, latte (h/e a)
lunch- strawberries, spaghetti bolognese with loads of red,yellow & green peppers, mushrooms & onions
dinner- remainder of said spaghetti bolognese, fruit salad with mango, grapes, apple, nectarine & melon
snacks- hi-fi bar ( h/e b) velvet crunch (4 syns) latte (4 syns)

Last edited:
You will easily get rid of that pesky 1.5 Val. Look how many 1.5's you've got rid of already!!

I hope you enjoy your holiday and don't worry too much about gaining a wee bit.

Love pomooky XX

hi pomooky thanks for that x i was going to try to get to a class while i'm away but will play it by ear, hopefully when i get back from hols the 1.5lb will be gone hope to do a bit of walking weather permitting :rolleyes: hope ur ok xx

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- plums, nectarine & mullerlight yoghurt
lunch- mug shot with extra garden peas & sweetcorn, banana
dinner- gammon steak, garden peas, s/w chips "fried" egg, tomato ketchup (2 syns)
snacks- nectarine hi-fi bar (h/e b) nectarine
fruit club (6 syns )
went downstairs to make b/f cup of tea at 11pm & had 2 slices of ham and a banana would usually have pigged out on the fruit club that i have in the fridge so happy with myself for not having them

Last edited:
GREEN DAY
breakfast- mullerlight yoghurt & a plum, latte (h/e a)
lunch- 2 poached eggs on toast (h/e b) brown sauce (1 syn)
dinner- beef chow mein (8.5 syns)
snacks- hi-fi bar (h/e b) nectarine, blackberries, blueberries & plums, latte (h/e a)

Last edited:
You are doing well on holiday. But remember you are on Holiday. So would a STS be too bad.
Hope the sun was shining for you today and it does for the rest of your holiday.
Enjoy the weekend.
X

P.S you leaving a comment for me has spured me on to get back at it starting tomorrow. Thank you so much.

hi, "on the way back", "jules" & "dmboanas" thanks for ur messages well the week didnt go that well was so hard to stick to plan but drawing a line under it and starting afresh tomorrow am expecting a large gain but at least i know the reason for it and can still fit in my new size 14 jeans so thats a bonus ;) hope ur all ok love val xxx

Last edited:
Crikey - that sounds dangerous!! Nothing wrong with extending your holiday a little bit and starting afresh tomorrow though. Good to have you back, hope this week goes well for you x

We all do these things, even when we know we shouldn't. You will get it out of your system and then it is over.

No beating yourself up now. Life does a good enough job at beating us up , without out us helping it.

Have a great day.

X

it feels good to be back on track :) i was a bit worried that being off plan would carry on for months as it has many times before :eek: i really don't want to end up back at square one.......
anyway to day is going to be
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- 28g muesli and 1 wholegrain crackerbread (h/e b) fat free natural yoghurt
lunch- lamb, s/w roast pots, parsnips,cabbage,carrots & swede gravy (2 syns)
dinner- vegetable soup, carrots, swede, onion, potato & celery
snacks- 3 plums, nectarine 6 walnut halves ( 6 syns) ended up having a hi-fi bar instead of walnuts :eek: asda fat free prune yoghurt (2 syns) 250ml semi skimmed milk (h/e a) pom bear snacks ( 4 syns) banana

Last edited:
GREEN DAY
breakfast- latte (h/e a) asda prune yoghurt ( 2 syns)
lunch- mugshot with garden peas & sweetcorn
dinner- cabbage, swede, garden peas & carrots quorn garlic & herb fillets (4 syns) god this was lovely tasted like chicken def going to have again
snacks- hi-fi bar (h/e b) latte (h/e a) nectarine, plums
pom bear snacks (4 syns)

Last edited:
i am soooooo happy sts this week yay was dreading a huge gain but must have evened itself out the last few days :bliss::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036: :bliss:

GREEN DAY
breakfast- 28g muesli & 1wholegrain crackerbread,(h/e b) fat free natural yoghurt, latte (h/e a)
lunch- vegetable soup, leeks, parsnips, carrots, celery,onion & swede,beans & egg on toast (h/e b) tomato ketchup (2 syns)
dinner- mushroom, onion & red pepper bolognese with pasta
snacks-hi-fi bar (6 syns) latte (h/e a) raspberries, asda fat free raspberry yoghurt (2 syns) banana

Last edited:
Back