trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

:happy096:

Aw Val I KNEW you'd do it this week!! Well done, you must be absolutely chuffed to bits xx

Great news, Val! :party0036: Well done! :clap:

I hope that doesn't mean you won't be posting your diaries? :( So many of us who look for inspiration would miss you!

Great news, Val! :party0036: Well done! :clap:

I hope that doesn't mean you won't be posting your diaries? :( So many of us who look for inspiration would miss you!
thanks rosie x no will still be doing my diaries it's what helps keep me on track and i do think keeping it off is the hard bit i would like a £ for everytime i have lost the weight but put it all back on again :eek: hopefully i have learnt a few lessons on the way this time, i know i can't go back to my old way of eating it's s/w all the way now and i feel so good now why would i want to mess it all up :rolleyes: hope ur getting on ok and that the baby is doing well love val xx

well it's my first day as a target member and how good that feels :) i can't believe with all the ups and downs i've had that i have made it and for anyone reading, that is struggling if i can do it anyone can ;) the main things that helped me get here are:
*coming on here and doing a diary every day the support has been brilliant x
*rejoining a class and staying
* doing the weighing at class i know i can't let them down by not turning up when i think i've had a bad week :eek:
* trying to stick to plan 100% it does work if you let it.
* if i felt like i was going to pig out i would think to myself do i like what i see in the mirror - no and that was enough to stop me, i knew i had to make changes to get the body i wanted just need to tone up a bit more :whacky068::character00116: that's my next project over the winter need to tone my legs and get rid of my bingo wings ready for the beach next summer :gen157:it pays to plan ahead lol. xxx

Brilliant news Val, so pleased for you. I will keep nosying in your diary and wouldn't be surprised if you dropped more weight before Crimbo!

Pomooky XXX

weds 5th october

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- muesli & fat free yoghurt. pineapple & melon
lunch- bacon, eggs, toast (h/e b) baked beans tomato & mushrooms brown sauce (1 syn)
dinner- spaghetti bolognese with red,green, yellow peppers & mushrooms
snacks- melon, banana, 2 light hi-fi bars (h/e b) was going to syn them then realised i'm allowed an extra h/e b now :D shapers mint choc bar (4 syns)

105 syns -5 = 100 left

Last edited:
thursday 6th october

i've just realised i could put a a maintaining badge on my page :)

EXTRA EASY
breakfast-1 slice toast (from 800g loaf) (h/e b), banana)
lunch-apple, spaghetti bolognese left over from yesterday with red,yellow,green peppers & mushrooms
dinner- smoked haddock with brocolli,carrots & garden peas butterbud (0.4 syns)
snacks- latte (h/e a) 2 light hi-fi bar (h/e b)
velvet crunch crisps (4 syns) shapers mint choc bar (4 syns) 4 squares chocolate (25 g) (7 syns) it made me realise just how many calories there are in a 200g bar of chocolate i would eat 1 or 2 in a day without blinkin what a waste of calories

100 syns - 15.5 = 84.5 left

Last edited:
Looking good target Val! If you ever find out how to get rid of bingo wings please let me know ...

yes i will do beegee i am so conscious of my arms they are wrinkly at the front from the weight i've lost and baggy underneath :eek: i always wear something on my arms to cover them but it's so annoying when it's hot if i find a miracle cure will let u know lol, have a good weekend xx

friday 7th october

RED DAY
breakfast- ruby grapefruit
lunch- chicken & cheese subway with lettuce, onion & tomato, sweet onion sauce (14 syns) next time i will have a syn free salad i didn't enjoy it enough to spend all those syns on it :rolleyes:
dinner- liver & bacon, carrots,brocolli & garden peas (h/e b) smidgin of gravy (2 syns)
snacks- latte (h/e a) 2 hi-fi bars (2 h/e b) banana, mullerlight yoghurt

84.5 syns -16 = 68.5 left

Last edited:
saturday 8th october

EXTRA EASY
breakfast-latte (h/e a) banana
lunch- egg & cress sandwich (2 h/e b) had 2 slices 800g bread, salad cream
dinner- joe gray, potato,onion,bacon, green beans & carrots
snacks- 2 light hi-fi bar (6 syns) 16 s/f sweets (8 syns) mullerlight yoghurt peach, grapes

68.5 syns- 15= 53.5 syns left

Last edited:
sunday 9th october

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- latte (h/e a) & banana, mullerlight yoghurt
lunch- 100g seafood sticks & ham, pear
dinner- 300g frozen mashed potato (4.5 syns) ham,beetroot,tomatoes pickle (2 syns)
snacks- 2 light hi-fi bars (h/e b) grapes hi-fi bar (h/e b) melon velvet crunch crisps (4 sysn) s/w summer pudding ( h/e b) (4 syns)

53.5 syns - 14.5 = 39 syns left

gMg+VTXQ6EpJwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Last edited:
Hi Val!

Congratulations on reaching target hunni! Now the real fun starts! I'm useless at keeping weight off so maybe we can do it together xxx

Hi Val!

Congratulations on reaching target hunni! Now the real fun starts! I'm useless at keeping weight off so maybe we can do it together xxx

Errrrrr. Excuse me skinnydawn but what evidence do you have for that ???????? Have I missed something ? Are you out of target already ???????!

Take no notice Val, skinnydawn will show you that it's a piece of cake (or a stick of carrot !!)

Hope it's all going well :)

Gail x

Lol...thanks for that Gail!

Ok, so I'm still within target, but its early days. I've been here before and like so many others I've put my weight back on again :(

I'm not doing that this time...

Blimey...don't think I dare to with sis Gail keeping an eye on me!

Val, we'll both get Gail to keep us on the straight and narrow shall we? :)

Thanks Dawn.

*dusts hands off and looks smug*....................;)

Gail x

Hi Val.. How long ago did you reach target? A massive well done !!!
Thanks for checking up on me .. I need the biggest kick up the backside you can give at the moment.. There is always an excuse ( well there arent any valid ones really ) though this weeks is maybe a bit more understandable.. I have a mild stomach problem which has been going on a week now and when I eat I get gripping pains in my guts.. If I dont eat I get excessive hunger gripes !! Mad.. Anyway , I have a massive phobia of vomiting so there is no way I would put an eating plan before calming my insides ..Actually its quite an embarrassing phobia at times especially as a teacher .... get this .. I started nurse training at 18 . I lasted 12 weeks and spent a fair bit of that hiding away in the toilet ..
Anyway, I digress ( sp ?) this was to say well done to you not whinge about me ..so well done again Val..

Hi Val!

you found me lol ,thanks dawn i'm also usesless keeping it off but determined this time :rolleyes: i realise now the plan has to be for life not just for the duration of losing the weight so hopefully this time i will succeed ;) have a good week xx

Back