trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Have a lovely day out tomorrow and Christmas with your family and grandchildren!

:xmassign::xmassign:

:4616:
Santa's on his way!

Happy Christmas Val!

Hope its not too hectic lol! Xx

quick update went to class tonight and got weighed even tho been out for dinner today :D eaten like a pig over xmas put on 4.5lb eeek but every ounce deserved :rolleyes: out of target now so got the week to get back into it, back to it tomorrow ;) hope every ones had a great christmas xxx

Hi Valerie x

I'd say that was a good result, well done!

Yesterday I was up by 9lbs!

And wi isnt till Thursday!

So I'd definitely settle for your gain lol!

hi dawn i'm glad i'm not the only one to put on lol, hopefully you will be able to claw some of urs back b4 thurs good luck with that xx
back in the zone today have had a good s/w day also had a lot of exercise went to my brothers where i have been lugging hard core for 5 hours (that must have burnt a few cals ;) )
last night at class we were given new books apparently there are a few change so going to have a look in a minute and see what they are :rolleyes:
i am going to go back to doing a food diary to help keep me on the straight and narrow :D
extra easy
breakfast- banana, 2 weetabix, 250ml semi-skimmed milk (h/e a + b)
lunch- satsuma, mug shot
dinner- veg stir fry with noodles, onion,carrot,cabbage, bean sprouts & red peppers sweet chilli sauce (3 syns)
snacks- w/w yoghurt, satsuma, apple
105 syns - 3 = 102 left

Well done Valerie x
You've had a really good day!

It's not looking too promising for me to claw back some of my gain...just had pork belly and crackling for dinner...

Ooh dawn belly pork love it xx my day didn't end up very good ............ Had quarter of lemon tart .......... 3/4 of the cheesecake mix off top of remaining cheese cake ( didn't eat the base :) lol) ......about 20 celebrations which were awful so sickly don't know why I didn't stick to one ...... Half a box malteesers (put them in my hoodie pocket and ate them while I was driving to pick my daughter up !!!!!!! What was that all about. ..... Then had a small Xmas pud with extra thick cream...... Yea gods what's wrong with me. Oh and forgot had about 7 after eight mints eeeeek went to bed feeling very sick.
today all the crap food is going so there r no temptations. Daughter is taking me out for dinner today so will try and make a sensible
choice ........... X if there was an award for bingeing I would def get it.

Last edited:
Hi Val, You certainly won't be the only one to put on weight or to be out of control around all of the Christmas goodies! Old habits die hard but thankfully we know that SW works. Roll on New Year!! xx

Hi Jane no doubt there will be a few of us lol have managed to stick with it today
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- satsuma & banana
Lunch- steak, grilled mushroom, grilled tomato & salad
Dinner- beef stir fry, carrot,green & white cabbage, onion, bean sprouts and noodles
Snacks- 30g Cheerios (7.5 syns)

Hey Val, good for you for getting back to it - you're much better behaved than me, I'm not going back til 3rd Jan. Chrismas comes but once a year, we'll have those extra pounds off in the next couple of weeks as things get back to normal so don't worry about it! Hope you had a fab xmas xx

Hi Beegee I did think about leaving it till after the new year but then thought it would be an extra few lb to get off and before I know it all my weight would be back on :-(
I have had another good day today would like to get back within target by tues otherwise I will have to start paying again eeek lol. Happy new year love val xxx

Friday 30th dec

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- satsuma & banana
lunch- ham salad , onion, lettuce, tomato, cue, beetroot, sweetcorn, carrot & rice
Dinner- 9 crackers (14 syns) tomatoes, celery & cue & grapes 30g cheddar ( h/e a)
snacks- satsuma , apple 35g porridge oats made up with water (h/e b)

Well done Val - there's nothing gets you back to target better than the thought of having to pay is there? lol.

Happy New Year and have a peaceful evening.

Steve

Hi Val

Just to wish you a VERY happy new year!! I hope you continue on your mission and hope we can all relax a bit more around food (you don't want to be on slimming world forever, do you?). Are you family-free now or preparing another feast?? Can't wait for 2012 myself - it HAS to be slimmer!

Love Pomooky

Hi Valerie x

Happy New Year to you x

Have a lovely evening and don't stress too much over you food...it's not worth it hunni x

Lots of love xxx

Wallpaper-New-Year-Greetings-2012.jpg

Aww no, not again Val!

Seems like you've been poorly for ages hunni :(

Keep warm and I really hope u kick this bug into touch soon xxx

Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year xxx

skinnydawn said:
Aww no, not again Val!

Seems like you've been poorly for ages hunni :(

Keep warm and I really hope u kick this bug into touch soon xxx

Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year xxx

Hi dawn thanks xx I only had this a month ago my little granddaughter has been poorly again and I seem to get it as well ?hope ur having a great day love val xx ?

hi all i still feel rough :cry:have got my son coming for dinner tomorrow its his birthday don't really feel up to it tbh but can't cancel would feel awful, i won't get to class tomorrow either with them here, as it starts at 5 ;) i haven't lost the weight i needed to get back to target so it gives me a weeks grace :D
i've been eating a load of rubbish this week had to give 2 tins of choccies away to stop me eating them and my blinking son bought me a 1.5 kg container of gourmet jelly beans he knows i love them but was really good i took a few out then divided the rest up between my son in law & brother out the way of temptation :17729:.
i hope we are all successful in beating our demons in 2012 xxx

Back