trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

*Emsie* said:
Good Luck wih sticking to plan Val you can do it its worth it to see the results on the scales xxx

Thanks emsie yes is worth sticking to plan :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Val, good to see you back on SW where we started out! Hopefully going back to SW will give you some renewed enthusiasm for it all and you'll be able to stick to plan for a bit. It's certainly where my heart is and you're right that you can be a bit distracted by crumpets and toast but it's good to go 'home' to SW. You got to target here before so I have everything crossed for you this time around xx

Have a lovely weekend val n do try n post wat u eat so we can try support u x

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Louise24 said:
Hiya lovely lady... Good to catch up with you again. Have a lovely weekend xx

Ah thanks louise good to see you x hope u have a lovely weekend too xx

Beegee said:
Hey Val, good to see you back on SW where we started out! Hopefully going back to SW will give you some renewed enthusiasm for it all and you'll be able to stick to plan for a bit. It's certainly where my heart is and you're right that you can be a bit distracted by crumpets and toast but it's good to go 'home' to SW. You got to target here before so I have everything crossed for you this time around xx

Hi beegee do feel like I've got renewed enthusiasm :) hope u have a great weekend xx

Leeanne910 said:
Have a lovely weekend val n do try n post wat u eat so we can try support u x

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Hi hunni yes will still post what I eat but probably won't be till the evening, just been out with 2 of the grandchildren we came back early to put paddling pool out but now it's clouded over so GD putting make up on me instead I will probably end up looking like a clown just hope no one comes to the door ha ha.
Hope u have a good weekend too xx

Saturday 4th August

Extra easy
Breakfast- banana, latte (h/ea)
Lunch- grilled tomatoes & scrambled egg on toast (h/e b)
Dinner- spaghetti bolognese, onions, mushrooms, red, yellow & green peppers
Snacks- apple, hard boiled egg
Syns 56 - 0 = 56 left

Last edited:
Leeanne910 said:
I weigh on mondays too :D

Hi Leanne we can compare notes lol xx

Jaly said:
Good luck with the WI on Mon :D Food looks fab! Haven't had spag bol in aaaages, hoped you enjoyed it!

Hi jaly thanks yes enjoyed it one of my fav meals nom nom xx

Leeanne910 said:
Haha we need pics lol love kids lol

Have to say she didn't do it too badly today put browny colours on me I even went to shop like it ha ha x

Pomooky125 said:
Blimey - I didn't mean to say it twice just cos I made a typo!

Po xxx

Hi Po it's been great weekend thank you my
Dad & 2 little ones go tomorrow leaving the 9 & 11 year old so will be less hectic, hope Uve had a good weekend xx

Back