trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Valllllll where r u today xx

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

We're all missing you, Valerie! You've got quite a fan club here! :grouphugg:
Beautiful day here so hope the same with you and you've been at the beach - we had a walk on the coastal path.

Hope you've had a good day!

Hi Val

Hope you are ok. I guess you may have been sunning yourself on those lovely beaches down your way. Hope so anyway.

Love Po xxx

Hi guys sorry I haven't been on here mixture of having the kids & being off plan eeek will be back after weekend when they go
Thanks to all of u for looking in on me xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jaly said:
Ah well, what are holidays for! Hope you're having a nice time with the kids x

Yoyo dieter said:
Glad to hear you're ok. We were getting worried! Have fun.

Hi guys I'm back I'm worn out didn't realise how hectic it would be having GC for 2 weeks it's been non stop u name it we've done it, they wanted to stay another week eeeek lol.
Been totally off plan but won't start back until all the foods gone ;-)
Hope everyone is ok going to catch up with ur diaries now xx

Jaly said:
Sounds like you've been busy! Loads of AP earned ;) Sounds like you've had fun though :D Hope you're well! You'll be back on plan and dropping those lbs and inches in no time ;)

Hi jaly yes mega busy will get back on plan sometime this week xx

Yoyo dieter said:
Welcome back! Sounds like u need a holiday to recover from the mayhem

Hi hun thank u have got hol booked for 8th sept it can't come round quickly enough lol xx

Last edited:
hi val good to see you are still here, i haven't been on for ages i am trying dukan diet now have been following it since last thursday so will weigh in thursday & see how i have done. good luck getting back to plan xx

snugglepuss123 said:
hi val good to see you are still here, i haven't been on for ages i am trying dukan diet now have been following it since last thursday so will weigh in thursday & see how i have done. good luck getting back to plan xx

Hi snugglepuss good to c u back let me know how u get on, do u feel hungry through the day that's what lets me down with diets am constantly hungry so give up, it will be interesting to see how u do I will be watching closely lol good luck for weigh in xx

Back