trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

*Emsie* said:
Hey Val glad you are ok. Where have you booked to go then? Sounds like you need a hol and it be good motivation to get back on plan and lose few lbs before hols ;-p xxx

Hi emsie thank you x only going to place called corton in Suffolk but really looking forward to the break, hope ur ok xx

Jane R said:
Nice to see you back Val. Glad you have a holiday to look forward to. x

thanks Jane x it's been hectic last 2 weeks can't wait to get away, hope u & family r all well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi snugglepuss good to c u back let me know how u get on, do u feel hungry through the day that's what lets me down with diets am constantly hungry so give up, it will be interesting to see how u do I will be watching closely lol good luck for weigh in xx

You shouldn't be hungry you should be filling up on all the free and superfree foods Missy ;).....you glad I'm back to nag you?? xx

Hi emsie thank you x only going to place called corton in Suffolk but really looking forward to the break, hope ur ok xx

I'm shattered but glad to be home after a fab week. Its nice to have a break and I bet it will be lovely x

*Emsie* said:
You shouldn't be hungry you should be filling up on all the free and superfree foods Missy ;).....you glad I'm back to nag you?? xx

Yes it's great to have u nagging me emsie lol ur right I should fill up on free food ;-) food all gone soba k on track tomorrow :) xx

Thursday 23rd August

Red day
Breakfast- porridge & skimmed milk, latte (h/e a+b) blueberries
Lunch- salmon salad, apple
Dinner- chicken, sprouts, carrots & runner beans gravy (2 syns)
Snacks- Latte (h/e a) mullerlight shapers bar (4syns)

Hi guys it's been non stop today have had GD since 7.30 we've been playing all morning managing to have a sit down now she's having lunch then hopefully she will want a sleep for an hour :) hope ur all having a good day xx

Friday 24th August

Red day
Breakfast - porridge with skimmed milk, latte & raspberries ( h/e a+b )
Lunch- 2 boiled eggs 2 slices toast from 400 g loaf (h/e b) apple
Dinner- chicken salad
Snacks- latte (h/e a) Pom bears (4 syns) shapers bar (4 syns)

Back