Tridi's S&S Dairy

I've just done that and ordered some spag bols, had nice chicken soup today with mushrooms in it, it was lovely!

Tridi you have done very well, to lose 16lbs would take me about 8 weeks on a conventional diet! maybe even longer and you've done it in two! just think where we could be in a month or so!

Like Lara said, we may have slips along the way, but she still got there and so can we!

Well done Tridi, great loss. I always want to eat for Scotland at TOTM and pre diet I would have done! Like you when it comes along now I'm just grumpy and hungry but it soon passes (not soon enough says my OH! :)).

BordersGirl said:
Well done Tridi, great loss. I always want to eat for Scotland at TOTM and pre diet I would have done! Like you when it comes along now I'm just grumpy and hungry but it soon passes (not soon enough says my OH! :)).

Haaa BG,soooooo good to hear!I'm grumpy for 10,I'm a Team Lead and one of team members said ,are we in boot camp or what?!' today. I had to laugh and just blamed it on the diet.which became a running gag now,every time something can't be done.

The diet is making a looney out if me hahaha! 8 - )

I get ravenous after about 12 days on the plan , dont know why , keeps tripping me up , try not to give in to it , youre doing so well :)

Back