Tridi's S&S Dairy

I dont see why you would get better losses on shakes , than meals , unless the carb contents are very different which I dont think they are
I know the calories in a shake are similar to those in a meal
I wouldnt be able to sustain this diet on the shakes , i would cave after day one but we are all different and thats why this plan is great becasue there is a combination to suit everyone

I think some people come here off other diets that are pretty much shake only and then are wary of the bars and meals not realising they have pretty much the same values as the shakes.

Yes i feel the same i wouldnt be able to stick to shakes only. I just want fast results or im afraid i wouldnt stick to that much longer either! X

I did shakes the first 3 weeks but I constantly cheated becasue I craved something to chew and never felt satisfied , good point cherry , it may be all some people know having done other diets , I guess they would be mistrusting of it , it does sound too good to be true

Just wondering - do you think having just the "solids" of the plan constipates you?

I'm generally prone to constipation but I'm keen on trying out just having bars, spag bol, chilli, cottage pie, porridge.

I've gone off the shakes(which help keep me regular), could stomach the soups somewhat but a break from these would probably keep me on the straight and narrow.

I have to order 8weeks at a time and so I'm stuffed if I make a bad decision.

Hi, and welcome. That's fantastic!! Feels good doesn't it seeing those numbers drop on the scales. I'm glad to be in the 13stones now, never want to see that 14 on the scales again! Another couple of weeks i wana be in the 12 stones. That's my aim anyway

Just wondering - do you think having just the "solids" of the plan constipates you?

I'm generally prone to constipation but I'm keen on trying out just having bars, spag bol, chilli, cottage pie, porridge.

I've gone off the shakes(which help keep me regular), could stomach the soups somewhat but a break from these would probably keep me on the straight and narrow.

I have to order 8weeks at a time and so I'm stuffed if I make a bad decision.

It shouldn't constipate you as the meals and bars should have at least the same amount of fibre in them. If you do feel like you might get a bit bunged up then just take a softener a few times a week to make it easier to go.

Maka, I got worse constipation when I was on LT that was 3 shakes per day. Whilst I get constipated on this diet it's not quite as bad as on LT but mainly because I have the veggies I think (but I still need 'help' to go!).

Yesterday I got on the scales
And for the first time STS since I started last week, got up this morning and am 3 lbs lighter :)

Had the girls over last night and cooked for them, they had dinner and a bailey's and u know what the craziest thing is,it didn't bother me!!!

I am so chuffed Otis going so well!

Hope u are all doing well

X

Well done Tridi!

Well done you're doing great!
First time single in 9 years - sounds like perfect time to focus on yourself and those important ones around you x x

Wooow not even 2 weeks in and I am ticking off my first goal which was getting to 16 st and as of today I am 15st9lbs!!!!!!!! 15 lbs in 12 days doing S&S.

Did a pub crawl with the girls last night,not one drink,but danced my boo-tey off all night.it was brill!!! I love my drinks on a night out usually but this showed me it can me great fun without it too!

TOTM arrived today so will see how it will affect me.always read that ppl tend to slow down slightly in weight loss but let's see!

Wishing you all a great weekend gals!

So 2 weeks over and 16 lbs lighter which is fab!
I sts over the weekend as I have TOTM. I was in fact soooo hungry, I just constantly wanted to eat,so one eve I just had 4 packs, but hey didn't cave in.

I have to admit tho,and I felt so ridiculous after, I have sometimes bitten into something,chewed it and spit it out!
I feel like a complete looney!

Anyway,ppl are starting to notice that I have lost weight which is a happy surprise,cos I thought Being my weight,it will take 2 stone for ppl to notice!

I didn't have time to check minimins over the weekend and could really feel the difference.

I neeeeed some motivation,as I constantly want to eat! Haven't had it so bad til the weekend!

Is it the TOTM or is there a 2 weeks in blues? Pffffffff

Look at Laras photos for motivation, she looks sensational!! Well done, my goal for my first week is to get out of the 16s!

16lbs in two weeks is amazing!!!

TaraTeal said:
Look at Laras photos for motivation, she looks sensational!! Well done, my goal for my first week is to get out of the 16s!

Yes Tara u are so right!!! Getting out of the 16's was my first goal and today I am 15.9 which is great!

I just have to snap out of it and realise how well i actually am doing!! I might be down 2 stone in a month which fantastic!!!! This diet always comes with up and downs and today I just feel like Meeeeeh!

How are you getting on???

TaraTeal said:

I'm so blushing now.. Trust me I found it so hard to start and my sig shows I slipped along the way but you can do it all of you can and will don't let anything stand in your way and use this cold weather and strapped for cash month to stay in and shake/spag Bol it up!

Lara1986 said:
I'm so blushing now.. Trust me I found it so hard to start and my sig shows I slipped along the way but you can do it all of you can and will don't let anything stand in your way and use this cold weather and strapped for cash month to stay in and shake/spag Bol it up!

Yeah Lara well done!!! That is another thing actually,I haven't ordered any meals or bars,only shakes!really like them all and have a sweet tooth,but think will need to order some meal's for a bit of variety!

Back