Tried a red day!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SARAHP, 3 May 2007 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well after 2 green days I gave red a go and must say ive struggled like mad!! Took ages to decide on a dinner which ended up being 2 95% fat free sausages with 2 turkey rashers scrambled egg and mushroom and I did enjoy it but then the beef stew which was my reason for giving red a go was very disappointing especially when I weighed my potatos out and had 3 little bits!!!

Think I may have to stick with green from now as they seem to fit my life better, have already made a pasta and sauce quiche for work tomorrow!!! Sarahxx.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Hello Sarah,

I actually prefer red days as I am trying not to eat too many carbs after CD. I had a green day yesterday and wednesday but I am having a red day today.

I have just had 95% Fat Free sausages with mushrooms and a poached egg on toast - lovely. I am having salad for lunch and My OH and I might be getting chinese tonight, so it will be just chicken and mushrooms for me tonight. When I had a green day on Wednesday I had a Mushroom chow mein which was lovely.

On tuesday, i was having a red day and i had chicken salad and then i made some bolognaise style mince which i had with vegetables.

4. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Sarah, ive had green again today and find them a lot easier to fit in with my life so may just save red for any barbecues etc!! Hope you enjoyed chinese, its my favourite!! Have a lovely weekend, speak soon!! Sarahxx.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.