Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tried a red day!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SARAHP, 3 May 2007 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well after 2 green days I gave red a go and must say ive struggled like mad!! Took ages to decide on a dinner which ended up being 2 95% fat free sausages with 2 turkey rashers scrambled egg and mushroom and I did enjoy it but then the beef stew which was my reason for giving red a go was very disappointing especially when I weighed my potatos out and had 3 little bits!!!

Think I may have to stick with green from now as they seem to fit my life better, have already made a pasta and sauce quiche for work tomorrow!!! Sarahxx.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Hello Sarah,

I actually prefer red days as I am trying not to eat too many carbs after CD. I had a green day yesterday and wednesday but I am having a red day today.

I have just had 95% Fat Free sausages with mushrooms and a poached egg on toast - lovely. I am having salad for lunch and My OH and I might be getting chinese tonight, so it will be just chicken and mushrooms for me tonight. When I had a green day on Wednesday I had a Mushroom chow mein which was lovely.

On tuesday, i was having a red day and i had chicken salad and then i made some bolognaise style mince which i had with vegetables.

4. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Sarah, ive had green again today and find them a lot easier to fit in with my life so may just save red for any barbecues etc!! Hope you enjoyed chinese, its my favourite!! Have a lovely weekend, speak soon!! Sarahxx.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.