Trimlee's LT diary started Feb 2nd 2011

Today I very nearly ate a piece of cake; mega glad I didn't!

That's what made me FAT: cake, chocolate, biscuits, cereal and 2nd helpings of dinner -aarrggghhh!

I know what you mean, I am a greedy person, have only just learnt to admit it, it's not considered very ladylike to be piggy but I am a lady and greedy!!! Lol! I just love food, and lots of it, second helpings are second nature to me. My mum was, and still is, such a homely family cook that i grew up loving my grub! This diet is so good in that it's like a weight off my shoulders ( and hopefully scales!) because it takes the pressure off eating and worrying about what goes in my mouth x

Getting a bit bored of shakes and didn't feel like having my 3rd shake today. Still, I am really glad to have made it so far, not to feel hungry anymore and to be shedding the fat!

Getting a bit bored of shakes and didn't feel like having my 3rd shake today. Still, I am really glad to have made it so far, not to feel hungry anymore and to be shedding the fat!

Well done babes, but it issssssssss sooooooooory boring:sigh:

Sandra, spoken like a true lipotrim veteran! Well done for sticking it out for so long, and congrats on your amazing weight loss!

Hi Folks, I just found out that I probably do comfort eat! Upset about something today and got home really wanting to eat -huh!?!. Anyway, downing my hot choc as we speak and have vented all my upset on my husband (bless him, great support!). Ok another 100% day done, thankfully...

Day 14, good! Should have 2nd WI tomorrow but won't make it to pharmacy till Friday. Weighed myself today and only 1lb down... Maybe TOTM... Gotta keep going; better scale readings on friday!

Day 17, bit of an odd one today. Had to work really late and couldn't get to pharmacy and run out of shakes this afternoon. Naughty in car and had 3 wine gums, came home planning to make a cup of tea with milk, out of milk, decided on protein, out of chicken, decided on ham... Had about 5 slices of the wafer thin ham, wondering about the salt content. Kinda enjoyed it but also didn't bcos I felt guilty.. Now got a funny after-taste in my mouth.
Well, I'm drinking a mug of hot water now.
One thing I know for sure, get to the pharmacy first thing tomorrow and don't slip up again. Must get to my target and then refeed properly!

Yay! Got to the pharmacy this morning -finally! Delighted to be another 3kg down (6.6lb). Got my supply for the week and I'm ready to go!

Errm... Slipped up yesterday. Combination of factors - kid's midterm, visitor for the week. Anyway, I have decided to come off 100% and modify to 2 shakes a protein meal for a bit, then refeed. I am not at my goal weight yet but intend to get there - so the work continues.
I really do appreciate all the support I have received here; it would have been so much harder on 100%.
Although I'm modifying, I've got to say Lipotrim TFR 100% is fantastic and encourage you to keep going as it will work for you!

After yesterday's eating episode, I have no excuse not to work out -got another source of energy, and moreso I've got the opportunity as I'm home with the children this mid term week.
So this morning did a warm up (got the kids to join in), then some resistance ( bet the weights were wondering where on earth I've been for the past 3 months!) and some stretching.
It was tough going - body's got to get used to it again! Anyway this is a good week for me to start, being home.

Alright new plan:
Mon, Weds, Fri - resistance training
Tues, Thurs, Sat - cardio

Did chest and back today. Just had my 1st shake. Hope my new plan works well.

I know a few other Lipotrimmers are exercising. I hope it goes well.

Can anyone offer some support I haven on lipotrim 100% TFR for 4 weeks now and have lost 17lb I have only lost 2 this week and last week and cannot understand why. This has left me feeling very disappointed and as a result has made the last 2 weeks so much harder for me.

Back