Trip to Australia

Susie58

Gold Member
Just wondering if any one has taken Exante food products into Australia & whether they had any problems with customs.I've Been reading their custom site & they look very strict regarding what is let into the country x

If they are all sealed packets and you declare them you should be fine. I bought some LL packets through with me and was fine.

Meant to add have fun in Australia, where are you going? I am in sunny Queensland.

Thanks skinny girl. Going to Falcon just south of Perth to see my sister, then up to Broome & Cape Leveque for a week. Spending the last week down in Denmark so will probably be a bit tired by the time we get back lol x

Sounds like a fun trip, keep focused on your diet, ready for your holiday.

I think you will definitely have problems! I had issues with a sealed packet of McVities chocolate digestives!! I got detained and they got opened and everything!!!! They are very very strict on food being brought into the country and will definitely look suspiciously at packets of powder....

Hi Skinny girl, Almost ready, this time in 2 weeks we will have just landed in Perth. Getting a bit worried about the heat up in Broome. Me being a silly billy was expecting the temperature to be the same as in Perth but its quite a bit hotter isnt it. Oh well just have to keep my sun hat on & factor 50. Getting excited now cos I have a year old Aussie nephew to meet! I'll have to teach him how to speak cockney lol x

Oh BB, did they confiscate them or let them in after that? I'm going to take the Exante info leaflet with me & keep fingers crossed. What airport was that at? I asked my sis to try & order some over there but its not available which is a shame x

They didn't even question my LL shake packets I bought with me and landing in Sydney. If you want an Aussie alternative I have some shakes from Chemist warehouse called Optislim, there are also ones called Fat Blaster. Your sister should be able to get hold of some for you.

They let me through with them. It was Sydney Airport. I guess it depends on the customs officer! Skinny girl - did they actually look at the packets?

Skinny girl are the optislim shakes as nice as exante. Been looking at chemist warehouse & will order some if they taste ok. Will still take some porridge packs & hope they let them in.

Back