trip to devon

msblonde

a new way of living!
sorry not been around folks, was house hunting in devon.

had a great time, saw lots of houses etc... avoided ALL temptation!

CF said OH will support me while away....

HAHAHAHAHAH!

yeah well he tried, as we sat in a cake shop while he ate a pasty AND a cake!!!! grrrrrrrrr!!!

his mum and dad were great and really happy to see me looking well, never tried to force feed me once.

going back again wed to fri this week too, to see some more houses and to collect my old motorbike (yamah virago) its going to a new good home.

well i tried on my old belstaff leathers again, and yup they fitted again now! well i was naked underneath and had a serious muffin but they fastened!

if i had got back on bike i would prob have turned blue and passed out from no circulation ;)

well, here's to moving (again!) and meeting my new neighbours as a slim person rather than a chunky person!

hope all is well with you all and congrats to any losses i have missed and hello and good luck to any new peoples intro's i have missed!

ttfn

H xx

Wayhay!!! leather gear ah!!!! You foxy lady you!

Sorry to hear your OH was not as supportive as he could have been!!!! But well done to your outlaws for helping you out!

Good luck with the house hunting.

x

Wooo, lucky Ms Blonde, moving to Devon!
Have missed your posts, welcome back and well done on avoiding the yummy cream teas!

welcome back hun!!!

ooo naked in leathers - kinkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

welcome back hun, glad you had a nice time and well done for being so good!! did you manage to find a house you fell in love with? xx

oh you lucky women it is our dream to move to devon one day xx

thanks everyone. Yeah we did see a couple of houses that we could live in, it depends what we get for ours as to which house we would go for. And how soon we get an offer. We should be on right move next week so will post a link when we are. I cant seem to stop thinking about food this week! Wonder why? ;) forgot to mention the fish and fried sausage oh had when we got back too. Hehe. Men! :)

Back