Triplestep's photo food diary

The day started off okay, then it gradually got worse :(

B: Nut muesli with semi skimmed milk breakfast tea with semi skimmed milk.
L: Flat bread, falafel, cheese, olives etc ... see photo (also add another extra 2 falafels to the photo- i went back for more)
D: Supermarket curry, white rice, salad (and add a onion bhaji and veg samosa to the mix) after dinner I had 2 helpings of lemon meringue! One helping being just one photo!! :(
S: Small glass of orange juice, breakfast tea black

I would have had squirty cream with the meringue if the nozzle tip hadn't turned blue! *Tut tut...* bad day for self control :(

ForumRunner_20130204_230622.png

ForumRunner_20130204_230707.png

ForumRunner_20130204_230736.png

:eek: :eek:

Tuesday's Food
B: Natural yoghurt, 2 tablespoon muesli, flat bread, honey drizzle. Breakfast tea with milk.
L: Caramelized onions and cheese ciabatta, square crisps
D: Large bowl of stew, 2 slices of soda bread with butter
S: Handful kettle chips, 2 glasses of red wine, galaxy hot choc, 1chocolate truffle

Wednesday's Food
B: Flatbread with ham and cheese, Breakfast tea with milk
L: Chili con carne with rice and salad
D: At chippy now. Ordering medium chips (will eat half) medium rock and curry sauce. I usually remove 80% of the batter.

Yesterday's breakfast photo. Didn't take any for today.

how are you finding eating healthily hun?
food is always interesting! xxx

I find it easy to eat healthier if I have planned meal ahead. What I have been eating so far isn't that far off with what I was eating before, but I'm definitely being more conscious of portion size and taking photos of the food has helped! more than a few times I had dished up my plate and ready to take a photo when I though My God! that's a lot of food and then taken food off my plate! :p

Today's dinner was unplanned, so I made a lazy decision to have fish and chips. I didn't really enjoy it. I think the chip shop's oil wasn't that fresh, I have an after taste in my mouth now. I should have waited until Friday... Friday my guess is they would have used new oil- ready for the weekend.

I just had a sneaky weigh in and it's not looking good, about 2lbs up :( Need to have a good eating day today!
Proposed to have muesli this morning, toastie for lunch and stir fry in the evening.

sounds good :)
xxxx

Thursday 7th Feb
B: 2 Crumpets, one with cheese, other with jam, Breakfast tea with milk
L: Homemade Cheese, ham & cucumber sandwich, 1 Grapefruit, 1 Clementine
D: Spiced lamb chops, rice, salad with olive oil
S: Jam doughnut, Tea with milk, Holy Basil tea.

My line manager brought in some nibbles today to celebrate her 50th birthday tomorrow. She brought in 12 Chocolate doughnuts, 2 large Battenburg Cakes, 1 tin of Quality Street, 12 assorted cupcakes and a large platter of grapes and Clementines (maybe about 8 people would have gone up for first lunch) When I went into the staff room at 1pm for my lunch, there were 2 small pieces of Battenburg, 1 Chocolate doughnut, strawberry and orange cremes(from quality Street box) 2 single grapes and 1 clementine left. My line manager was shocked it all went so quick- especially when another 8 people were to come up! I managed to nab the healthy option - the last clementine :cool:

When I returned home there was a jam doughnut waiting for me... hubby had gone into Greggs... so much for going for a healthier option at work, I ate the jam doughnut :sigh:

aww sounds like you did really well at work!
trust the OH to bring back some naughtiness! its hard when they do that isnt it, i always find it really hard to say no cos its such a sweet gesture, bless them. hope today goes well :)
xxxx

I've been trying hard to be good at work, not too bad this week, I've said "No, thanks" to most temptations, except today my colleague brought me a cinnamon swirl/pastry as I had a bad day at work yesterday and she also took me out to lunch too :)

B: 2 crumpets (same as yesterday) one with grilled cheese, the other with jam. Breakfast tea with milk.
L: Nandos :p 1/4 chicken, spicy rice and colslaw, d-Coke
D: Poached aubergine, beef black bean, small portion of rice
S: Cinnamon swirl, holy basil tea, homemade egg sandwich (originally part of my lunch, ate it on the train going back home from work)

ForumRunner_20130209_005458.png

Last edited:
I've decided i'm not going to weigh myself tomorrow as it's Chinese New Year tomorrow and the next 72hrs I am going to eat badly. I'll weigh myself next week and see what the damage is. Already started badly with a cafe breakfast.

ForumRunner_20130209_145329.png

mmmm that looks good!!
i dont know how you write it correctly but..
kung hoi fat choi!! :D

(thats how i say it out loud i know the spelling is probably way off!)

Thanks juicygooseface, I think the spelling always changes, but I understand! :) To everyone else, I hope the Year of the Snake brings good fortune and happiness to all! :)

I'm not posting up my weight this week - ate way too much last night. Today was worse. Tomorrow I will do better.

Saturday
B: Greasy Spoon breakfast, breakfast tea.
L: Shared box of 20 nuggets, shared medium chips, reg Chocolate milkshake - felt really rubbish after eating it, bloated and lethargic - my own fault for wanting it.
D: Steamed fish, Roast duck, Chilli prawns, jasmine rice, pint of lager, fresh fruit salad.
S: Clementines x 3, hot chocolate,

Sunday
B: Fish finger sandwich, tinned spaghetti hoops, tomato sauce, orange juice, breakfast tea
L: Bowl of chips, D-coke float... this made me laugh when I was typing it out!
D: Lamb Tikka Massala, salad, rice
S: Hot Chocolate made with milk, nettle tea, handful of kettle chips, Chocolate chip muffin & some more ice cream :eek:

yay good luck and wishes for the new year!!
im not sure what year i was born in, i was born in 89?
what year were u born? xxxx

In the late 70's - not as you young as you I'm afraid :( ;)
I'm going to get the Wii out in a while, weather outside looks a bit gloomy

yes it is pretty gross outside today!! xxx

Monday 11 Feb
B: Homemade pancakes (smaller and thinner than shop brought scotch pancakes, I had 4) topped with blueberries and yogurt, Coffee with milk
L: Homemade ham, brie salad sandwich. Walker crisps, an apple and a clementine
D: Chicken & pineapple stir fry, bowl of rice, jasmine tea.
S: Peppermint tea, shared 'small' sized popcorn at cinema (asked for small size, but it was quite a large amount) 1 homemade almond biscuit.

I think if I didn't have the popcorn it would have been a good day of eating.

Looked up online, if you were born before 5th Feb 1989 you'd be year of the dragon. The 6th and after you'd be a snake sign. I'm a rabbit.

ooh im a snake!!
thanks for looking for me :)
personally id much rather be a rabbit than a snake ;) lol
ooh and pancakes look nice-its pancake day today so i may follow your lead!
xxxx

Back