Triplestep's photo food diary

Weigh in this morning and I am 0.8lbs down. Weighing in at 171.8lbs. Will need to update food and exercise later if I get a chance.

well done :) xxx

I've been so busy this week, not cooked a sausage and my body monitor was bleeping at me to charge up, but not had time to sit at the PC.

I did weigh myself this morning and it's not good. I will try and weigh myself tomorrow morning and if it's not too bad I will post it up (this mornings weigh in was after a heavy dinner and a bottle of wine, so I hope my body will find a middle ground tomorrow)

This coming week hopefully not a huge amount on at work, so I don't have to do takeouts :)

So much for my weigh in this morning - heavier than yesterday :(
My weight now stands at 173.6lbs. Let's hope it's mainly water.

what were you before hun?
dont worry about it , just use it as motivation to keep you on the straight and narrow!
ive not had a good week either, gonna be back on it from today xxxxxxx

My weight goes up and down, usually if I don't pay attention to what I eat and exercise then it stays around the 13 stone mark. The heaviest I have been is 13stone 8.

B: 2 crumpets, one with jam, the other with low fat cream cheese, tea with milk.
L: Lean bacon, spinach, low fat cream cheese baguette.
D: Turkey mince fried rice, share of prawn omelette. Chilli sauce
S: M&S Dark Choc with honey/almond. Peppermint tea. Kettle chips. 2 falafels.

Wed 20th March
B: Brioche with jam, tea with milk
L: Chips shop visit; Saveloy and chips. 2 sachets of Tomato sauce. D-Coke.
D: Fried rice and side of smoked mackerel. Chilli sauce.
S: Green tea, half of apple cake snack. Plum. Tea with milk

B: Ham & Coleslaw sandwich. Tea with milk
L: Falafels x4, Couscous with veg, yoghurt with almonds
D: Penne with chicken breast (with skin) and pesto
S: Peppermint tea x3, malt biscuit x2. M&S dark choc with honey and nougat

Fri 22nd March
B: Tomato, cheese and ham toastie. Tea with milk. An orange.
L: Sainsbury's chicken and tomato pasta, with a side of watercress and cherry tomatoes
D: Broth/soup made with rice and turkey meatballs and veg.
S: Chocolate hot cross bun, handful of kettle chips, 1 custard cream biscuit.

Sat 23rd March
B: Toast with soft cheese & marmite. Tea with milk
L: Selection of dim sum, with Chinese tea
D: Restaurant Beef curry with rice, share of chilli ribs, share of Chinese greens cooked in garlic sauce. Chinese tea.
S: Horlicks light. Custard tart. 1 glass of chocolate milk.

thats still a loss this week! :D xxxx

Aiiii... not good news, up again on the scales. I blame TOTM and the clocks going forward! :p I was up at 3:55am as hubby was on an early shift and he woke me up to tell me that he set the alarm an hour earlier - but then his mobile updated his time and set it another hour forward! 2 hours lost... and I'm not even the one going in to work it's meant to be my lazy day today!

I'm such a chicken I'm only going to update my weight if it goes down from now on :eek:

I'm such a chicken I'm only going to update my weight if it goes down from now on :eek:

I had a think about it. I will still weigh myself every Sunday, but I am only going to update once a month. The first of every month. Mainly because my weight goes up and down too much in a space of a week. Once a month it's more stable.

Eating and exercise has been good and bad. I'm not so busy at work so I have made time to go to the gym once in a while and my eating is more healthy most of the time, but my portions are still too big and I've been snacking quite a lot on days that I'm not at work. Lucky there are only 2 Easter eggs in the house and 2 last hot cross buns :)

I can't get my head into this healthy eating. I have got to keep it simple or it will just mess with my head.

My new goals is to reduce my red meat intake and increase my whole foods. That should be easy to follow. Again, we shall see. I also will need to update my food diary more often. Try again tomorrow :p

I started the day with a good choice: porridge oats made with semi skimmed milk, topped with blueberries and golden syrup and a tea with milk.
My proposed lunch is ham and reduced fat coleslaw sandwich made on grainary bread. Also have packed an orange, apple and a Heston hot cross bun, as well as my gym stuff for after work.

That Hot cross bun is still in my bag, didn't get a chance to eat it. Could have it later, best before date is the 6th. the rest of Thursday's Food:
D: Beef stir fry with veg and boiled rice.
S: 2 pieces of Thornton chocolates, 1 coffee with full fat milk, 1 holy basil tea, one green tea
I didn't go to the gym Thursday as I saw fat snow flakes falling and I thought best not get caught up with any bad transport links. I went yesterday though.

Fri 5th April
B: Boiled egg, 2 slices of toast with lurpak, tea with semi skimmed milk
L: Sainsbury's Ready made chicken & tomato pasta (smaller size) a bag of water cress
D: 3 mini chicken fillets, served with salad leaves, cous cous, piece of flat bread and yoghurt
S: 2 pieces of Thornton chocolates, coffee with full fat milk, green tea, half a ham sandwich, an apple, coconut juice drink, 3 lockets - getting a sore throat.

Sat 6th April
B: Fried egg and 2 slices of lean bacon sandwich, tea with semi skimmed milk
S: A wagon wheel and a coffee

Sat
L: Ham sandwich with spinach and light mayonnaise
D: Grilled chicken with Chinese greens and oyster sauce and rice
Sn: Actimel 0%, tea with milk, 1 dark choc hob knob.

Sunday
B: 1 and half slice toast with soft cheese and salmon, tea with milk
L: Cous cous with holluomi and salad
D: Lamb chops with white rice, steamed veg
S: Lighter Vanilla ice cream with grated dark chocolate and almonds, Actimel 0%

Mon 8th April
B: Granola with low fat yogurt, blueberries, tea with milk.
L: Macaroni Cheese, side salad - tomato, mixed green leaf
D: King Prawn Bhuna with rice, onion salad.
Sn: 0% Actimel. 1 cream cracker, a packet of salt and vinegar snack a jacks, 8 squares of cadbury's whole nut.

Last edited:
Back