trisha's I will get to goal diary

trisha

likes to post
Day saturday 13 June
Goal 9 Stone (ideally 8st 7 lbs)
Weight to lose 9 lbs (16 lbs)
Mood Apprenhensive

I reached my original goal of 10 stone in February and went on to 810 and since then I have really struggled to stay on track.

Its now exactly 42 days until the holidays
so I have set myself up a challenge to get to goal by then.

I'm going back on SS+ to get me started, I've tried this many times but failed.

so now its back to the start.

Day 1 if SS+.

Off to the gym for now.

Last edited:
Good luck Trisha im off on hoilday 12th August and need to be 10.10 which will be goal i havent even counted how many days that is for me lol!
But im also back on ss+ from today so here's to a succesful week for us both.!

shanny x

Day 2 Sunday 14th June
Weight to lose 8 lbs (15 lbs)
Weight 9 st 8lb
weight change lost 1lb
Mood Apprenhensive

Day 2 of ss+

So far have managed to stay 100% ss+ and feeling better for it. I feel full of energy today. Bought a size 12 skirt and top yesterday,which felt great, I can't remember ever being a size 12 before.

Day 3 Monday 15th June (40 days to the holiday)
Weight 9 st 8lb
weight change no change
Mood focused
day 3 of ss+.

Off to work shortly, think might go for a walk at lunchtime, weather permitting. A bit disappoined that the scales havn't moved, but not going to get too down on it and hope they change tomorrow.

I've really got to stick at th is and not cheat, I should have been at goal ages ago, but my constant picking has sabotaged that, I've gpt to stay focused and get these last few lbs off and them maintain.

Last edited:
Day 4 Tuesday 16thJune (39 days to the holiday)
Weight to lose 7 lbs (14 lbs)
Weight 9 st 7lb
weight change lost 1 lb
Mood focused
day 4 of ss+.

Feeling more positive, good to see the scales show a loss. I felt really rough yesterday, had a banging headache most of the afternoon at work and didn't shift all night despite painkillers, so went to bed, feel much better this morning. Missed going to the gym yesterday,but just couldn't face it my head was hurting so much, feel so much better today after a good sleep.

Just got to keep strong and not cheat and I can be a goal by the holiday,

Last edited:
Good luck Trish, go for it! I know you can do it...

xxx

Day 5 Wednesday 17th June (38 days to the holiday)
Weight to lose 7 lbs (14 lbs)
Weight 9 st 7lb
weight change no change
Mood disappointed
day 5 of ss+.

I'm a bit fed up that weight has stayed the same, but going to stay focused and not let it get me down too much. Off to work soon, don't have time for gym tonight as I want to apply for a new job and need to get application form filled in

Last edited:
Day 6 Thursday 18thJune(37 days to the holiday)
Weight to lose 9 lbs (16 lbs)
Weight 9 st 9lb
weight change +2lb :cry:
Mood disappointed
day 6 of ss+.

Really fed up today, as gained 2 lb! this is because I caved in and picked yesterday. hopefully this is just water and will go again. Must go to the gym tonight though!

Last edited:
Day 7 Friday 19th June (36 days to the holiday)
Weight 9 st 8lb
weight change - 1 lb
Mood down
day 7 of ss+.

Had a really bad day yesterday, 1) work 2) bad news about a friend kind of sent me down and I had some chocolate ! suprised the scales are showing a loss which has cheered me up a bit. must be more positive nad not let bad days at work set me off snacking/picking.

I will start today afresh and put yesterday behind me, and instead of feeling sorry for myself, or angry because of work, I will be greatful that I have my health, and be more positive and look to my friend for inspiration, she has been so positive and upbeat during her illness. I will get to goal!

Last edited:
Sorry bout your bad day hun. I know what you mean... sometimes days like this can put it all in perspective... but also make us more determined to build a new, slim, healthy life as well. You can do it, SO close Trish. Hope today is brighter.

xxx

Day 8 Saturday 20thJune (35 days to the holiday)
Weight to lose 8 lbs (14 lbs)
Weight 9 st 7.5lb
weight change - 0.5lb
Mood motiviated
day 8 of ss+.

Feeling much better today, only 5 weeks off the holiday, going to get my hair cut this morning, and I'll have a look around the shops see if anything takes my eye. Not supposed to be buying any more clothes until I get to goal, but if I see something nice ? could do with a few nice tops for work.

Day 9 Sunday 21st June (34 days to the holiday)
Weight 9 st 7.5lb
weight change StS
Mood ok
day 9 of ss+.

Been out all day for fathers day, took hubby for lunch with daughter they both had pasta, while I had tuna salad, but I have had a few crackers since coming home WHY DO I DO THIS!!!:sigh:

Good luck Trish.... You'll get there..... I feel your pain, it is soo soo hard when you're so near. xx

Day 10 22nd June (33 days to the holiday)
Weight 9 st 7.5lb
weight change StS
Mood :sigh:
day10 of ss+.

I'm down that weight has sts, although we went out for fathers day yesterday, I thought I'd done ok, off to work soon then its official wi tonight, which I'm not looking foreard to as the scales won't have shifted much in 2 weeks

Hang on in there Trish, I had so many weeks like this, and just when you'd given up hope the scales would shift again. Stay strong and have a fab day.

xxx

Day 11 23rd June (32 days to the holiday)
Weight 9 st 7.5lb
weight change StS
Mood :sigh:
day11 of ss+.

sts again however, not going to get too down has had a massive cheat yesterday, had some crackers, and a couple of biscuits and a piece of chocolate, so lucky to have sts will probably show a gain tomorrow. Got some really bad news yesterday about a close friend and suppose just comfort eating, but it didn't make me feel any better, just worse. So going to get back on track today and go to the gym to night and try and make up for it and burn some cals off.

Good on you for getting straight back to it, forget yesterday, its gone now x

Stay strong Trish food doesn't help when things go wrong, we learn that lesson the hard way. (I learn it a million times a day I think!) Stick to the plan and you will see a loss next week... the steps were like this for me for AGES but after a couple of weeks things would shift again. Hang on in there. Sorry about the bad news about your friend, big hugs.

xxx

Day 13 25thJune (30 days to the holiday)
Weight to lose 10 lbs (16 lbs)
Weight 9 st 9.5lb
weight change +2lb
Mood :cry:
day13 of ss+.

didn't manage to get on yesterday, had a really bad day, got news of friend that its just a matter of time and to expect the worse sooner rather than later, and this set me off on a downward spiral, ashamed to say I had a mini binge, all the time I was "snacking" I knew it wouldn't help , but it didn't stop me. Couldn't even call it comfort eating because it didn't "comfort" me just made me feel a whole lot worse.

Back