TrixieB has gone on vacation...back mid January

Good morning,

I know today is friday and i normally weigh in on Sunday but I will be in London on the weekend and have no plans to bring my scales...., so I did my weigh in this morning. I lost 1 pound. I worked really hard this week on my exercising and eating right and staying 100 percent. Very pleased with myself for losing a pound in 5 days.

Must keep my head in place over the weekend. Yes, we will be eating out, but it won't be every meal!!

Extra Easy - November 19, 2010

Breakfast
Fruit and berries

Lunch
Roast Chicken, potatoes, butternut squash roasted with red peppers and Activia 2.5 syns

Before flight supper
McCambridge bread HEB and 28g cheddar cheese HEA and beetroot

On plane
Tesco finest pumpkin and cranberry cereal bar 6 syns (well so I think, can't find it on minimins, it is 114 calories per bar)

Exercise
35 minutes Run/Walk

Drinks
coffee 3 x 2tbsp milk 1.5 syns
water 5 pints

Not sure if I will get back on here over the weekend. So if you don't hear from me soon...I will be back sunday night!!

Have a great weekend!!! TB

Hi, Just a quick check in, weekend going really well, had a lovely curry (!!!) last night, but kept on track for the earlier part of the day! Had a large banana and coffee for my breakfast today. We are going for chinese for lunch so will concentrate on the veggies when I am there!! We are heading to the airport at 4pm so will have one of the cereal bars and fruit I have in my bag. Back to 100 percent tomorrow....23 days to Toronto!!

Have a great Sunday. TB

Good evening,

All is back to normal after our weekend break. Didn't have time to do my running today, will catch up tomorrow.

Here is my Extra Easy menu for November 23

Breakfast
Couscous, fruit and yogurt

Lunch
Mccambridge HEB and 28g cheddar HEA with beetroot and Activia 2.5 syns

Snack
Banana and fat free yogurt

Dinner
Jacket Potato, Beans, Chicken, mixed salad greens

Snack
Freddo Frog 5.5 syns

Must go, have a great evening!!! TB

good evening,

today was a very lazy day, ate large portions of all assigned food!!!

Here is tomorrow's menu

November 23 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
Activia Peach Yogurt and mixed berries

Lunch
2 slice thin white bread 8 syns, cheddar cheese HEB, ham, tomato and onions and 1/2 bag crisps 4 syns

Supper
Bacon and Cabbage, boiled ham with cabbage and carrots and Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns

Drinks
Lots of coffee and milk HEA
5 pints water

Exercise
35 minutes Run/Walk

So that is 14.5 syns and one HEB and one HEA

Good night!!

Hello all, I am still here!!! Just battling a really bad cold as well as doing all the usual mom duties!!!

Down 2.5 pounds this week. Really pleased with that. Toronto on 2 weeks and 2 days!!

Best of luck to all!!! Have a great sunday!

Good evening all,

Not much time to come on here last few days. Keeping up with extra easy food plan and my run walk programme.

Have a cold which has turned into what seems like a chest infectiony thing!!

Kids off school today, roads really bad near us. School opened but our route to school quite slippery!!

Have a great night! TB

Well done for the fab loss!!

I've had a rotten cold this last week too, its really not much fun is it! I always find it harder to stay on plan when I'm ill as well, so its been quite a challenge not to binge on naughty things.

Hope the weather gets better where you are. Icy roads aren't much fun either! I'd love to see some snow though, haven't had anything at all where we are :(

Thanks emily,

It is still very very cold here. We have not had water since Sunday. We do have a water supply at the farm yard so dear husband brings up big drums of water and lifts them into the attic to fill the reservoir tanks, so we have running hot and cold water in the bathrooms and hot water in the kitchen. But......No water supply to the washing machine or the dishwasher...I miss the dishwasher more than the washing machine...god I hate washing dishes, I put EVERYTHING in the dishwasher, and when the dishwasher is full, the next load of dishes are very patient and wait their turn!!

On track, exercising, all is good, counting down the days 'til we go to Canada. This cold weather is just getting us in the mood for a real wintery christmas!

I went shopping a few days this week, bought a fab coppery brown velvet John Rocha dress in Debenhams, it looks good and I feel fab wearing it, it will be lovely Christmas day and for visiting over the holidays with boots and tights. Today I bought a new pair of jeans, the fit is really good, and because they fit so well, there are no bulges over the top of the waistband and so I can wear all my tops comfortably. There is nothing worse that jeans that are too tight at the waist, resulting in a bulging top, when that happens I have to wear a cardigan over to hide the bulge of fat!! And I think adding a cardigan just bulks me up more.

Tomorrow I am going to go through my wardrobe and plan my outfits for my holidays, only bringing clothes that fit well and look good!!

Take care, TB

Good evening all,

I stayed the same this week. Not too bothered, I feel good and my clothes are fitting really well.

On the water front... dear husband bypassed the frozen water line yesterday with an over ground pipe...so we had water for the afternoon, I ran the dishwasher...man it was not smelling very good as I was storing the dishes in there during the day until I had a supply of hot water to wash them altogether in the evening. I also managed to wash two loads of clothes...the kids uniforms and some towels. The line was frozen again by 6 pm and the temperature did not go above freezing today so there was no thawing of the water pipe today. I would be getting very stressed about this water situation, particularly if it lasts for a few months....but I am not getting stressed as we WONT BE here for a month....so looking forward to our trip.

Must go, have a great day tomorrow. TB

Good morning,

Kids have a day off school today (December 8 is a holy day here and schools are closed).

We are busy getting ready for our trip next week. I have 20kgs of biscuits and sweets in a suitcase....presents for everyone...not the most diet friendly gift, but it is christmas and everyone in Canada love the irish/english chocolate covered biscuits and sweets. And i was able to tick about 15 families/couples off my shopping list!!

The suitcase has been in my bedroom since last friday and it has...so far.... stayed zipped!! Since starting Slimming World I just don't seem to have as much of a craving for sweet things. That is definitely a good thing.

I have completed the 10 week Run to Walk programme (it only took me 12 weeks...) and I have decided to amend the programme to give myself a more frequent and do-able run. So I am doing 5 minutes running one minute walking repeated 5 times for a total of 30 minutes. I will do that for the next few weeks. As we are going away I think, in my bizarre head, 30 minutes exercise is do-able 4 or 5 times a week. The last few weeks of the programme demanded between 34 and 40 minutes of running...I know if I thought I needed to find 40 minutes to exercise I would probably put it off and not bother...30 minutes just seems more 'fit-in-able'. Am I crazy???

Must buy new runners when I get to Toronto and I have literally worn out the ones I have been using for the last few months!! Might ask santa to bring me a new pair as well!

Have a great day, TB

Trixie has gone on vacation...back in Mid January

Well, I won't have time to come on regularly, I will pop in now and then and see how everyone is getting on. Have a great Holiday Season...I know I will....and I promise to keep up with my running and healthy eating....I will, of course, have a few syn filled days!

Happy Holidays!!! Trixie

Back