TrixieB has gone on vacation...back mid January

Good afternoon! I am completely shattered! Up early this morning, went for my Run/Walk and it was great, challenging, and totalling 14 minutes running in the 28 minutes I was out. That is a nice increase from last week where I ran 9 minutes in 27 minutes total.

I also did a mad cleanup around the house, took down halloween decorations, sorted laundry, tidied bedrooms etc etc. I have just developed a wicked headache, too much running, cleaning, is it the temperature or just * side effects!!

So today will be another extra easy day, I know why they call it extra easy....because it is extra easy!!

November 1 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
McCambridge Stoneground Wholemeal HEB and large banana

Snack
Banana..in car on way home from supermarket!

Lunch
Leftover roast pork with roasted parsnip, carrots, butternut squash and red onions with Activia mandarin fat free yogurt

Snack
Aldi Harvest Morn Fruit and Fibre bar 6.5 syns

Supper
Mixed berries, Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns and apple

Exercise
28 minutes Run/Walk

Drinks
Coffee with milk HEA
5 pints water

So that is 1HEA 1HEB and 9 syns

Think I need to take some tablets for this headache, kids will be home soon...which is a good thing but the homework will make my headache worse!!!

Have a great day, TB

Last edited:
Congratulations on your 2lb loss hun, thats fab!!

Thanks emily!!

Well my headache is half gone, had a lovely soak in the bath, the kid's homework only took 40 minutes...teachers must have made a policy change, as so many parents commented in homework diaries that homework takes 2 or more hours and it is too much. Husband is working afternoons so house is quiet (not that he is noisy, but when I am on my own with the kids the house runs as i want it to..!!), girls are ready for bed, watching half hour of tv before bed and I am already tucked up in my bed listening to corrie as I type.

I had an Aldi Harvest Morn (??) Fruit and Fibre bar, one of the girls got in their trick or treat bag, there wasn't any nutritional values on the package...so I have no idea what the syns value is...but my syns are too low today anyway and it was better to eat that than any of the chocolates/sweets/crisps... that they have all around the house at the moment!!

Will go back and sort my menu and see if I can find syns of the bar...oh and must get chicken pieces out of freezer.

Have a great evening, TB.

Just found a post for Harvest Morn Apple and Sultana bar and it says 3 syns...would like to find out exactly what the fruit and fibre one is as it did taste good!!

Okay, the 3 syns were for the Benefit (healthy eating) bar, found a calorie counting site and there are 131 calories in the regular (not premium) fruit and fibre bar...making the bar 6.5 syns? Will go with that anyway!

Good morning all,

Today is the second day of absolute terrible weather, cold, rainy, dark, damp....

Another Extra Easy Day today

Breakfast
Large Banana and McCambridge Bread HEB

Lunch
Roast chicken thighs, roast veggies including butternut squash, red onion, parsnips and carrots with Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns mini milkway bar 3.5 syns and mini time out bar 5 syns (can't find syns so guessing this one flake is 4 and twirl is 6)

Supper
Mixed berries, apple and kiwi with Activia fat free peach 1/2 syn

Drinks
Coffee oh lovely coffee!! with milk HEA
Water 5 - 6 pints

So that is 1 HEB 1 HEA and 3 syns...will dip into one of the kids trick or treat bags later and have a mini choc bar!! So it is 11 1/2 syns with my mini choc!!

Had a very productive morning, went into attic (more like a room the size of the house ready for conversion) which is full of clothes, that are normally sorted and packed away, which we pulled out over the last few weeks looking for bits and pieces for the halloween costumes. I threw down all winter clothes, gloves hats etc and packed away summer stuff and filled a big bag for charity shop. I always feel better when I do a big clear out!!

Have a great day, TB

Last edited:
Trixie B thin!!

Good evening,

Well I feel great, had a really good day, kid's homework under control finally, so we had lots of fun this evening. Every year their school participates in a charity shoe box collection. Boxes must be wrapped in Christmas paper and there is a list of present options to put in the box. It took ages to find the stuff and find shoe boxes (!!) and decorate them, but it also kept mommy away from the still bulging bags of halloween treats the kids have!!

I did plan for a bit of chocolate today, must go and syns the two mini bars I had after my lunch and update my menu.

Have a great night, back soon to put up tomorrow's menu.

TB

November 3 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
Activia Peach Yogurt and mixed berries

Lunch
2 slice thin white bread 8 syns, cheddar cheese HEB, ham, tomato and onions and 1/2 bag crisps 4 syns

Supper
Bacon and Cabbage, boiled ham with cabbage and carrots and Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns

Drinks
Lots of coffee and milk HEA
5 pints water

Exercise
28 minutes Run/Walk

So that is 14.5 syns and one HEB and one HEA

Good night!!

Good evening everyone!

Today was a really good day, busy again, but two kids had no homework and eldest had her friend over so they went into her room and did the homework, so mom was not needed!! Perhaps you think I am obsessing about the homework, but September and October were brutal....2 to 3 hrs of homework every night!!! Made me wonder what they were doing at school!! Many parents complained and I think the school has listened!

So tomorrow will be extra easy again, will be on the run most of the day.

November 4 Thursday - Extra Easy

Breakfast
McCambridge Bread HEB and large banana

Lunch
Stirfry veg with prawns and chicken and soy sauce and Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns

Supper
Mixed berries, apple and Vitalinea yogurt

Drinks
Coffee with milk HEA
5 pints of water

So that is 1 HEA and 1 HEB and 2.5 syns, going to a secondary school open evening tomorrow so will have a coffee and perhaps something with it...so will save my syns for that.

Have a great night, congrats to all who have lost weight so far this week and good luck to those who still have to weigh in!! May the scales be with you!!!

TB

Well I used all extra syns on kids halloween chocolate...off to ladybird group now and then Secondary School open night...back later to set tomorrow's menu and update today's!

Good evening, all is well, just very little time to go online last two days. Will be back to normal tomorrow!!!

Have a great evening. TB

Well I have had a super busy last few days!!

Should be back to normal now. Stayed the same this week, haven't even had time to think about how I feel....well, I guess I am disappointed but at the same point and am not gaining and maybe next week I will have a good loss!!

Here is tomorrow's menu,

Extra Easy November 8

Breakfast
Banana and Brown Bread HEB

Lunch
Roast Pork and Roast veggies

Dinner
Omelette made with two eggs, 28g cheddar HEA, peppers, mushrooms, onions and Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns

Drinks
Coffee with milk 3 x 2 tbsp 1.5 syns
Water 5 pints

Exercise
32 minutes Run/Walk

Good evening,

Well I didn't get my Run/Walk in today. I was so tired this morning, up late watching a movie last night, and it was pouring rain this morning.

Will get the Run/Walk in tomorrow.

Here is tomorrow's menu.

November 9 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Brown bread HEB and banana

Snack
Pineapple

Lunch
Chicken thighs with roasted veg and vitalinea yogurt

Supper
Mixed berries, apple and yogurt

Drinks
coffee with milk HEA
5 pints water

Exercise
32 minutes run/walk

I am out of Activia's (ate THREE today at one sitting!!!) and so I am not sure what I will spend my syns on, will see what the day brings!!

:4633: good night....

Just finished my Run/Walk. Can't believe I can actually run a total of 16 minutes...not in a week, not in a day, but in a 32 minutes period!!

Weather was terrible yesterday, and today I had to wait for the oil delivery man, so I decided to run inside. Now I know it probably isn't as effective as running outside, but it is better than sitting down doing nothing. Our main living areas are open plan so I made a circuit through the living room, into the kitchen, into the hall and back into the living room. Running and walking according to the programme. This might be the way forward over the winter!! And it might work while we are in Canada, can't imagine trying to run outside and dodge ice patches!!! I must really keep it up while on holidays, might be may saving grace with all the lovely christmas food around!!

Just put my chicken and my veg into the oven for roasting, today I have brussel sprouts, parsnips, butternut squash, orange peppers and red onions.

Have a great day...TB

Good evening,

Today was a great day, bright and sunny and crispy cool weather. Met my usual Wednesday morning friend and had the usual toasted sandwich with ham and cheese. i did go over my syns today, had icecream this evening and crisps!! I have been under my points everyday this week, so I am sure it will balance out over the week.

Well tomorrow will be another extra easy day.

Breakfast

28g bran cereal HEB and milk HEA
fruit

Lunch
Roast Pork with roast veggies, parsnips, butternut squash, red onion, peppers, carrots

Dinner
Mixed berries with banana and yogurt

Drinks
Coffee with milk 3 x 2 tbps = 1.5 syns
5 pints water

Exercise
32 minutes Run/Walk

That is the planned menu anyway!!

Have a great night!! TB

Good evening,

Super super stormy here today. We had to cancel our Ladybird meeting as the winds are very strong, trees falling down etc. The strong winds could take one of the little ones away!! This afternoon one of our trees split in half, and now part of it is lying beside the oil tank...luckily it didn't damage the tank...or worse...hit the house. It was, of course, the tree that my youngest fell out of and broke her arm back in the spring!

Because of the bad weather I did my run/walk inside again today. For the last few intervals I used small weights and did some arms lifts etc, trying to strengthen my upper half.

Food went well today. My neice brought me a pumpkin she didn't carve and knew we would use it. So with Thursday activities cancelled we toasted pumpkin seeds, made pumpkin and potato soup and two pumpkin loaves.

Will set out my menu later.

Have a great night! TB

Can't believe I haven't been on here for three days!!!

Down 1.5 this week. Must update my tickers. Will do that tomorrow, watching I'm a celebrity. Spent the day on ebay watching a few items the girls want for christmas. Got a brilliant bargain 4 seconds before the bidding ended. A netbook for middle child for only 89eu!!

Keeping up with my running and even added a few extra sessions. Using weights while I do one or two of the intervals (still sticking to running indoors, just easier, especially on weekend when kids are home). Tomorrow the running goes to 3 minutes per interval, looking forward to the challenge!

good night, tb

Good evening,

I updated my tickers....looking good...going in the right direction anyway!!

I did week 8 day one of my Run/Walk programme, wow was I tired afterwards, and I got really cold, must be the sweat I worked up. I managed the 3 minutes at a time (x7 with 2 minute walk in between) quite well, could do more but don't want to overdo it and get sick of it because it is too hard. Two more weeks, then I must develop my own stages to my programme, like time and distance etc. Would love to do 5 km by the spring! Always wanted to do one of those 5 km charity runs but didn't want to be a fatty walking and holding up the rear!!

My food menus are basically boring and repetitive, but that is usually the way it goes for me, I get comfortable eating and preparing certain foods for a few weeks, then I change everything. Extra Easy working really well for me, will stick with it until after the weekend, going to london and with Extra Easy I can eat without being the boring one on the diet!

Good night all, TB

Good evening,

Another day down and another day 100 percent. It is very very cold here today and it is really windy and stormy here this evening.

I spent the day preparing food for tomorrow's birthday party. My eldest will be 12 tomorrow and she is having 6 friends over after school. I made a big lasagna and will serve it with chips, garlic and plain bread and potato salad. I made a giant cake in the shape of a cup of hot cocoa...looks fab, must finish it off tomorrow. The whole time I was making the cake and the other bits and pieces I chewed gum to stop myself tasting everything. I also used duck eggs (we have our own) in the cakes (6 LAYERS) which prevented any batter tasting as duck eggs are NOT to be eaten raw!

Meeting my friend for coffee tomorrow so my menu will look like this:

Extra Easy - November 17th

Breakfast
Yogurt and fruit

Lunch
Toasted special ... two slices white bread 8 syns with cheddar cheese 1/2 HEB and crisps 4 syns

Supper
Lasagna with extra lean mince and homemade pasta sauce and cheese 1/2 HEB

Drinks
coffee with milk HEA
water

Must go now!!! Take care, TB

Good evening,

Today was a really good day, met my friend for coffee and toasted this morning, spent the afternoon getting house and food ready for birthday party. Entertained 14 kids and 5 adults, all kids left by 7 to go to either guides, badminton or their own homes, and I had the place to myself for an hour and put two loads of dishes etc in the dishwasher, swept up, rearranged the furniture and returned the house to it's usual state of chaos!!!

In bed now as my back is killing me!!

I didn't run/walk today, I had no time, but I hadn't planned on doing it either.

Extra Easy again tomorrow.

November 18 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Fruit and yogurt

Lunch
Rice, stirfry veg and chicken and Activia Intensely Creamy syns 2.5

Supper
Brown Bread with 28g cheddar (HEA and HEB) salad veg

Drinks
coffee with milk 3 x 2 tbsp 1.5 syns
water

Exercise