Cruise PV true weight today

CHRISR

Gold Member
Yesterday was my DrD target date but Ive got 5lb to go - Im not in the slightest bit bothered that I haven't achieved it because I didnt think I'd even get this far.............. 46lbs in 23 weeks gone for good!!!!! and im still as motivated as I was in week 1. <shakes head in amazement> :eek::bliss:

That's fabulous! Well done you! You deserve to be proud of yourself - you've done amazingly well :D

Well done, that's excellent news! It'll melt off before you know it, I'm sure. Are you going to persist with cruise for another couple of weeks just to get closer to target? If my experience is anything to go by you will probably continue to lose v slowly even on conso for a little while. :)

Also you remember I got really bored with cruise at the end and the only thing stopping me from going into conso was fear of unknown/ putting it back on again. Happy to report that hasn't happened, and I've not been madly strict either.

Well done you, what are you going to do - more Cruise or start Conso?

cruise

Well done you, what are you going to do - more Cruise or start Conso?

I really want to try and lose this 5, I havent struggled at all to lose weight <thats what I can't get my head around>.

TBH Ive not really thought about conso yet too busy with cruise - I'm not fed up at all with what Im eating so might as well carry on until I lose it or get fed up :D Well thats what Ive been thinking today.
Back to work tomorrow more planning me thinks :)

the last few pounds are always a nightmare to shift on any diet.... You've come so far I'm sure you'll shift them :)

you have done amazing so far and you will get there in no time :D

must admit when i saw the title i thought you had lost the 6lbs lol

you have done amazing so far and you will get there in no time :D

must admit when i saw the title i thought you had lost the 6lbs lol

Now Ellie that would have been something I've never lost 6 in my life - the only plan were I've lost 4 <the most ever> is of course good old DUKAN :bighug:

Chris - you are so so close to your target and you will get there with ease. So pleased you are feeling relaxed about the date. You have achieved so much, lost so much weight (forever!) and are in a much better place health wise - so a couple extra weeks? Not a problem! xx I was a couple weeks after too, and wasn't bothered in the slightest :D

Back