Truth about Bars

Wait until we know you better that'll all change :rotflmao:

Seriously though (makes a nice change for me), the guys and gals on this site are fab, always there to pick you up when you're down or fall of the wagon, and never, ever judge.

Welcome to the Minimins family Weakwilled.

well im just back from my meeting and im relieved and disappointed....the councellor(who was lovely) weighed me and calculated my B.M.I. and i only have just over two stone to lose according to her calculations.....so i dont qualify for the programme..... not sure what to do now......:(:tear_drop:

well im just back from my meeting and im relieved and disappointed....the councellor(who was lovely) weighed me and calculated my B.M.I. and i only have just over two stone to lose according to her calculations.....so i dont qualify for the programme..... not sure what to do now......:(:tear_drop:

Cambridge Diet! Pretty much the same as LighterLife, minus the CBT and TA counseling, etc. And half the price - but you see the same kind of weight loss there! Sp don't get too discouraged!! Pop over to the CD forum and you will get lots of advice on that diet. Both great plans!

Good luck!!

thanks so much for that blonde logic....ill check it out x x

Was gonna say the same as BL - Check out CD.

If you do go along the CD route - make sure you keep popping back here and let us know how your getting on.

Was gonna say the same as BL - Check out CD.

If you do go along the CD route - make sure you keep popping back here and let us know how your getting on.

i will keep in touch, let you know how its going. ive just under 2 stone to lose but ill get there........watch this space x

when i told friends that it was costing me £66 a week they thought it was loads until i pointed out the amount i spent on snacks, lunches and then socially going for dinner and drinks - saving loads already! Plus side getting slim too!! Whoo hoo!! :D:D:D

We heard form our LLC yesterday that she has been selected to run a trial of a new programme for those with less than 3 stone to lose and with a BMI below 30.

I don't know if it is for women as well as men, or if any other areas will have the trial, but it makes a lot of sense. If the diet is safe enough for us lot who have been on it for ages, it has to be safe for those that are more healthy to start!

I know you are disappointed but look at it this way - there are tons of people who do this diet who would cut off their right arm to only have 2 stone to lose.

On the Cambridge diet/Lipotrim you will do that in a few short weeks and be lithe for summer.

Back