Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Oh hun sorry to hear you've split but it's probably for the best. I'm afraid I had to laugh at the library book thing.- just a bit pathetic of him to have to make an elaborate lie for something so minor. I mean why bother to lie why not just say that he didn't do it. after all it's not the end of the world for another day, also having bothered to lie why would he not take them back the next day to make sure he wasn't found out.?? Crazy all round.

:fingerscrossed: for Monday at least you'll know one way or the other. I think you need some new DVD's to take your mind off things.

Haha I know!! I don't think I'm that scary lol! I'm reading a really good book ATM so I'm going to read that now I'm shattered!! Didn't get to sleep till 3an and working 9am-9.30pm! I had a great day at work! Went to Ayr for a bit it was lovely but mega windy (and I may or may not have eaten a large fish supper then 3 scoops of ice cream haha)

Attachments

• image-2855516360.jpg
    image-2855516360.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 56
  • image-2228300228.jpg
    image-2228300228.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3406751988.jpg
    image-3406751988.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 64
Thanks :) my hair is really long and it was down but it was really windy haha!
I'm reading the girl with all the gifts... It's really good.. Not really a genre id go for but I'm enjoying it

I'm finding it really hard to stick to my calories... Including dinner that's me at my calories but I know I will want to snack later :( x

I am going to pop in the library to look for a new book today but don't have any time as i am trying to finish this course, so not sure i will get time to read it Lol x

I didn't want to go out as it was raining and thunder here, so i did some chips with cheese =(
I have sausages for dinner so am just going to have vegetables with mine to try and counteract the chips oops...

If you need a snack maybe try and have a low calorie one?

Have you got a busy day today? x

I ended up having far too many snacks lol... I enjoyed my pig out whilst watching harry potter- not done it in a while so I regret nothing lol!!
My day wasn't too busy but I'm shattered... Watching a greys anatomy then going to sleep! Only working 9-5 tomorrow (no break!) but it's a difficult shift ...
On another note what's everyone's thoughts on industrial piercing and do you think I'd suit it... I've had a sudden urge to get it done! X

Back