Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Haha but the fact I want more does ;) I was hoping id lost something... Think that's 9lbs in total ? Yeah it's the flat I like but I have a feeling I'm going to overspend.... The one at 350(really the top end of my budget!) is apparently quite small and only electric heating... The one at 395 a month has an amazing square bay window and another bit window just in the living room!!! ? It's right in the town centre but on a pedestrian bit so I could walk to the shops and to Uni which would save me money!
What kind of business strategy are you doing? X

Hmm well have a look at both and you will get a feeling of which is the right one, can you cut spending in other areas to find the difference if you prefer the expensive one? x

Walking saves money plus it is good exercise =)

I have to plan a strategy to improve and organization, the first part I have to look at theorists and carry out a SWOT or PESTLE x

It has to wait for the minute as i need to pop to the shop for something for dinner or bf will be complaining when he gets home to no dinner Lol

Aw nice do they stay far from you? I'm just lazing about watching films... Watching Casanova just now...
Food wise today I've not had the healthiest choices but I'm about my calorie limit so not too bad!
What are you upto?

Hmm happy thing for today....
Watching all the horses and their babies in my way to work ? X
Which version of casanova??

I need my calories tomorrow for wine ;) I've stuck on a dr who so hopefully David tennant will take my mind off the hunger ;)
I love driving... Maybe you will enjoy it when you pass your test? X
Ah you pretty much answered my question as it couldn't be the DT one or you wouldn't have needed to change it for him as Dr Who :D:D:

Love them to bits haha... Here's to the crazy cat ladies ?
My day has been good... Weighed myself for the first time in about a month - there's been ups and downs but I've lost 5lbs :) soooo now I'm eating cake to celebrate ;)
I've got a flat viewing at half 4 so wish me luck xx
Well done on the fab loss hun. :D Glad you found your puddy tat.

I've been really busy I will post with what later but omg look what I just walked... On a hike with a service user... Think I might pass out lmao
Lovely walk - I'd need to be stretchered out of there if I had walked it. :D

Sorry I've been AWOL just been a bit rubbish tbh but hopefully better now. How did the flat viewings go? And I'm intrigued to hear what has kept you so busy. :D

Omg there's a tennant Casanova?! I must find this and watch this ;)
Yeah yesterday my legs were still a bit stiff!
as always happens when I weigh in... I've not been the best calorie wise../ not terrible but not the best,
I've been working loads... A woman started in my work which would hugely help me out.... She shadowed me for a week ten left :( apparently the hours didn't suit!
Aaannnd I put a deposit down on a flat! ? I will post some pics later on... It's an old building that has been renovated and just had a new kitchen and bathroom put in and it's lovely ? Can't wait to move in now... I keep buying those stickers you can put on the wall haha!!
How is everyone doing? X

Omg there's a tennant Casanova?! I must find this and watch this ;)X
Happy hunting it's well worth it :eek: :rolleyes::drool: :flirt2::faint2: Will make you hate Rupert Penry Jones though. Was on telly a few years back and I have the DVD. :giggle:
Yeah yesterday my legs were still a bit stiff!
as always happens when I weigh in... I've not been the best calorie wise../ not terrible but not the best,
I've been working loads... A woman started in my work which would hugely help me out.... She shadowed me for a week ten left :( apparently the hours didn't suit!
Aaannnd I put a deposit down on a flat! ? I will post some pics later on... It's an old building that has been renovated and just had a new kitchen and bathroom put in and it's lovely ? Can't wait to move in now... I keep buying those stickers you can put on the wall haha!!
How is everyone doing? X
Oh exciting times re the flat, it sounds lovely. When do you plan to move?

Work sounds rough and when being shadowed it always slows you down too cos you have to explain as you go then all your efforts go to nothing when she quit. Hope it gets a bit easier soon. :D

Anyway happy hunting once again. YUMMEE

I'm hoping the landlord lets me move in 6weeks cos that means I will have two extra pays under my belt :) aaaannnd I had good news today... I've been on a 20hr contract on my main job and working agency shifts to top it up.... I usually do more than 20but if I'm on holiday I only get 20hra pay... My boss called me today and offered me a full time contract...37.5 hours :D eek so happy... I deffo won't be rolling in it but will be able to survive on my own :D x

Yeh lol! I justified it like this:
The cheaper smaller one wasn't as nice and only has electric heating (this one has a combi boiler) so more expensive to heat... And the small one is above an empty shop so will be cold and this is above a travel agents and another flat so I can steal their heat :D xx

If I get back in then I will keep on part time work (I will go sessional where I am and I have agency work too)
I love that the flat is all new... I'm in quite an old fashioned 4 in a block just now so I can't wait... It will be so easy to keep clean.. And my bath just now is one of those old 3/4 length council ones- I thought if put on loads of weight till I went for a bath at my mums in a normal bath haha x

I tend to have showers before work to wake me up but I like a bubble bath, glass of wine and a good book :) haha I can't stop buying stuff for the flat even though I'm skint eek lol! I've got 4 of those vinyl wall stickers so far (2 quotes and 2 pictures) but got my eye on one for the kitchen (wine is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy) and a vw camper toaster! It's amazing but I just bought a toaster so dunno if it's a waste!

I ended up getting a surprise almost day off! Was meant to be working with 3 service users - 9-11, 11-3, 3-5.30 but the last two cancelled so I've spent the day packing and bulk cooking!! X

Lol about the bath story, I have showers in the morning but have just started having bubble baths after my walks in the evening to relax x

I really like those wall stickers but the bf doesn't =(

The flat looks so nice and clean, bet you can't wait to get in there... it is good you have the afternoon off to pack too =)

Aww what does he not like? I think they're good for rented flats because they come off... I have red cherry blossoms for living room and the quote love like you've never been hurt, live like it's heaven on earth etc, I have purple flowers for the bedroom and "time is precious waste it wisely" for the bath :)
I've given up on packing because the rest of the boxes are in the car but it's pouring with rain haha... I've organised some more though if the rain stops I will run out lol!!

I've spent the whole day batch cooking and still have no idea what to have for dinner lmao!
Sweet and sour
Chinese curry
Indian curry
Stewed sausages
Stew
Chilli
Bolognase

I think it is because we spent a fortune re-plastering the walls when we bought the place that he doesn't want anything but cream walls as it looks so clean and tidy.... i have managed to convince him to let me paint the chimney breasts in the living room and bedroom a light green and a light brown to add a little colour as a feature wall though, but the paint is still in the tin =( I keep trying each weekend to ask but we have had a very busy few weeks, hopefully soon though Lol x

Lol at least you have a selection and it is already cooked =)

I am doing minted lamb steaks with vegetables tonight as we have had lunch out =)

Poor you having rain, we have sunshine today and I want to make the most of it by going in the garden and trying to start sorting it out but the bf doesn't want to yet, so I am assignment writing and hoping to convince him later Lol x

Back