Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Apparently there's to be thunderstorms tonight now!!! Lol gotta love the weather! Where is it you stay? How's the assignments going? X

I don't mind rain but really not keen on thunderstorms, I am Chippenham in Wiltshire and we are meant to have rain tomorrow, I need to go and water my vegetables in a minute as it has been so sunny the last few days they desperately need a drink Lol x

It is going well, I have nearly finished this one, hoping to get it finished tonight but might be going for a walk with my friend in a bit so we will see...

What are you up to this evening? finished batch cooking? Lol x

It's alright... Working till 9.30 but unexpectedly got 4hrs off again :) heading back out in an hour!
I'm a bit annoyed though... A few weeks ago it asked Andrew to take my library books back because I was busy working and he was off and he said he had and gave a story about what the woman at the library said to him and how much the fine is cos they were a few days late... I found the books hidden in the living room whilst I was packing yesterday and I fb messaged him and he read it but didn't answer so I had to message him again today and he answered and I messaged back which he has read and not replied to?!

Let us know how it goes, I think on the positive you have lots to look forward to and help you to move on but i know it is not always that easy x

I have a lot going on right now and as a result seem to have made my bf feel like I am not thinking about him and I am having moments where I am acting selfish without realizing (until he tells me), I am feeling upset today as it is something that i can't help, but I am going to try very hard to make him realize how great he is, and to prevent these situations occurring =(

Back