Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

One low calorie day isn't anything to worry about. And if you don't feel like eating don't force it.

Just don't make a habit of it!

Looking forward to all the pictures!

I ended up chucking chorizo,potatoes and some chopped tomatoes and balsamic altogether which meant I was about 500cal under which isn't too bad... It was surprisingly tasty!

Today:

Brunch at service users house: bagel with egg, bacon and potato scone (YUM!)

Dinner: pasta with chorizo, onions, peppers and spinach and tomatoes (although I ate half before remembering I was going to take pics haha!)

I've also had two tassimo drinks and a pitta which leaves me just under 300kcal so I think I will have a chai latte and a few lotus biscuits later :)

How is everyone??
I had a mad day... Been looking at flats incase I need to move somewhere cheaper and I showed a service user one that's quite near her because I wanted to know if it is a quiet area and turns out her grandma used to live there up till last year!!!! Small world! Xxx

I swear yous must think my life is a soap opera but I've had so much happen the last week... Even if no one reads this I will feel better typing it... My bf has an ex who when I met her said to a mutual friend "so THATS the reason he's not with me......." And made sure I know she's friends with his mum... Well she's also tried to kiss him and declared her undying love to him and bad mouthing me (although I have only met her that once!) we have had loads of arguments about her and he keeps promising not to talk to her but he left Facebook opened and he's been talking to her and cyber "hugging" her... Am I out of order to be mad?? I'm doing 9 shifts this week to help him because of his mistake at work and this feels like a slap on the face! X

Sorry to butt in but here to subscribe & follow your journey.

You've every right to be peed off. I'm sure it's nothing but he misled you there. I wish I could offer you great advice here, but I don't know you or the situation so wouldn't presume, except to say we're here if you want to vent.

On another note....I have a tassimo too! Only had it a few days but my faves so far are the costa cappuccino and the chai latte. Any recommendations?

:bighug:Awww hun I just wish I could come round and give you a real hug. Kudos to you for staying with the CC'ing with all you have going on. I remember you saying about you BF's ex in the past, she sounds like a right b1tch. I don't know what to say about BF keeping in touch with her, If it was just innocent then that would be fine but the cyber hugs are a bit suspect if you ask me. Especially when he knows how much she has tried to hurt you and when he knows how you feel about it. TBH I think the bigger issue is the dishonesty he has shown to you recently both with this and with his job.

I don't understand why he would have been suspended for a mistake, before I was made redundant I worked in financial services for years and know that mistakes happen, but similarly I also know that almost every call centre tapes all it's calls so if it was a genuine error and the crook knew the relevant details he could not be held responsible, his only culpability would be if he didn't follow procedure and didn't ask for enough details, or if he had indeed had suspicions and failed to act upon them immediately or didn't follow the correct internal processes in this instance. I suspect however if he didn't tell you of the suspension in the first instance he is unlikely to open up about the full circumstances.

I hope you get the flat situation sorted out OK and in the end only you can decide what to do about the situation as a whole. However if you want to chat about it IRL you can PM me and we can exchange phone no's or arrange to meet up. :bighug:

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty sure I've got the full truth from him now because I called up citizens advice and going to contact acas (?) and I told him that he better tell me absolutely everything before I do this...

He was suspended for two weeks and then put on a 2 week sick line and has been prescribed diazepam by the dr (which aren't helping so I got rid of) because he had a bit of a breakdown at work... His wages were suspended and he will find out on Monday if he's getting them however I was told it's illegal to take then unless it's in his contract, and he can't be suspended without pay untill the investigation is over which is Monday... I told him to threaten them with a grievence, unions etc if they try to insist.... Hopefully he gets some money back! I'm half talking to him but told him I don't think I can process him talking to his ex cos I've got so much on my plate... My last chance at my essay for Uni is in 2 weeks and I refuse to stress about anything else untill it's submitted lol!! I WILL be a nurse... I WILL be a nurse lol!!

As for the flat situation it's a bit of a hassle at the moment but it saves us £150 a month and means I could cover everything of anything happens to his job when (IF!) I'm back at Uni, and he's saying he'd like to go back and finish his mechanics course which I think will be good for him.

Today I've had:

Breakfast: a service users mum thought I looked tired so she fed me coffee and shortbread haha

Lunch: a pitta with tomatoes and a coffee

Dinner: ??? I'm working in a care home with the agency I work for till 10pm so hopefully they have something tasty on as I have 1000 calories left lol! Been here a few times and know they feed you, if not I have a mugshot and fruit!

Hope everyone is doing well today? I promise when I get a day off I will hunt out your diaries too xx

Aw awsome it's mental health nursing I'm doing, love it but failed an essay last year (by FIVE marks!) and nmc new guidelines means I had to take a year off but have got great experience this year working around care homes and in the community with the richmond fellowship, how long have you been nursing for? X

Been a wee bit AWOL... I haven't stopped working! My first draft of my essay has been sent to my lecturer so hopefully she will get it on Tuesday! I have a week off next week (hopefully!) but the girl who is supposed to be covering for me has decided she only wants to go to her favourite service user which is 2 shifts a week so not sure what will happen there! I've booked a few nights in oban so looking forward to that,

I'm probably not going to stay within my limits as it's my week off but going to track to get in the habit of it...

Breakfast: tassimo cappuccino and 4 lotus biscuits

Lunch: Ham and cheese toastie

Dinner: chicken stir fry

I have around 800calories left but most of that will be going towards a well needed bottle of wine!

Haha I'm thinking of investing in one although I would just waste my calories on the flavoured syrups you can get :/ x

Yay to tassimo! I've got one and it's great! Got it for myself so when I do a fast day and can only have black coffee until teatime, I can have nice black coffee!

Morning!

Yeah they're fab I think about 70kcal each which considering how many is in an actual costa drink I think it's worth it... Especially cos (for me) it feels naughty so I've not been snacking as much!

So that's me back from my few days in oban with a lot to think about... Caught my bf lying again and he has also since lost his job... I got him a job through an old head chef of mine for him to do the dishes in his resturant to find out that he's leaving and it is his brother (my ex!!) who will be his boss lmao not sure how I feel about this! Esp because he was only ever an ex because of circumstance... Hmm this will be interesting he starts today!

On a diet note I really NEED to get my head in the right place (though in all fairness with my oh loosing his job we might not have money to eat!) I was miserable in oban partly because of what had happened and partly because of my weight!

My bf will probably get fed at work tonight (by my ex...JEEZE!) so I will be eating alone... I will put a diary up when I figure out what I'm having... Think I will have a wee tassimo coffee to get me thinking ;)

Ok so far I have:

Breakfast: tassimo cappuccino (I know it's not much but I wasn't really in the mood

Lunch: ??

Dinner: cheesy beano... I've not had one in years and since the bf will be at work it's easy to make just for me!

Snack: 2x chocolates... I don't know if any of yous have been to oban but there is an amazing chocolate factory and I bought a wee bag of them and got a bubble bomb from lush so I will go and read my book in the bath with my two chocolates... I'm so tempted to just have a good drink tonight but I know that's a waste of calories!

Yesterday I had my cheesy beano for lunch and a light choices lasagne for dinner... I still had around 300calories left,

Today:

Breakfast: chai latte and a bourbon

Lunch: cup a soup and two bits of bread

Snack: two chocolates from oban chocolate factory

Dinner: my mum is making me roast chicken, potatoes and veg nom nom!

I still have quite a few calories left but I'm starving so I might eat something soon x

Back