Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Toast with beans then cheese ontop mmmm I used to live on them years ago (funnily enough, when I was skinnier!) so it was a nice change yesterday :) x

I could live on that - either toast or jacket potato with them. :)

Yep I love it on baked potatoes mmmm x

I'm going to view the flat in Wednesday, things with the bf are still a bit unsteady... To be honest one of the reasons I'm looking to move to a cheaper flat is so I can leave him if he lies to me again... It's terrifying thinking of being single at 27... I was 23 last time I was single! But I can't spend my life being lied to and literally working every hour I can to pay for someone who isn't trying! The flat is £275 a month for a 2 bed and has just been refurbished so if the worst happened I could get someone to rent the spare room! How are you? Did you have a good weekend?

My diary today so far:

Breakfast: home made soup/1 slice Danish bread

Lunch: ??

Dinner: piripiri quorn and sweet potato curry with rice

Snacks: so far I've had 2x bourbons with green tea and I will be having my last 2 yummy chocolates in a bubble bath with my book :)

I'm going to view the flat in Wednesday, things with the bf are still a bit unsteady... To be honest one of the reasons I'm looking to move to a cheaper flat is so I can leave him if he lies to me again... It's terrifying thinking of being single at 27... I was 23 last time I was single! But I can't spend my life being lied to and literally working every hour I can to pay for someone who isn't trying! The flat is £275 a month for a 2 bed and has just been refurbished so if the worst happened I could get someone to rent the spare room! How are you? Did you have a good weekend? My diary today so far: Breakfast: home made soup/1 slice Danish bread Lunch: ?? Dinner: piripiri quorn and sweet potato curry with rice Snacks: so far I've had 2x bourbons with green tea and I will be having my last 2 yummy chocolates in a bubble bath with my book :)

Wow that is an amazing price for a 2 bed! Good luck!

I know how you feel about being single but honestly it's not worth being with someone who isn't making you happy. I broke off an engagement in dec as I was miserable and I'm nearly 33.

Do you feel happier now? I just keep thinking I'm 4 yrs older and 4 years fatter than I was when I met him so who will ever want me ? and my one "guy that got away" (brilliant guy but I was too hung up on an ex and ended things) is who my bf is now working with which isn't helping matters lol!!

The flat is fab and since it's a 2 bed when I go back to Uni I could see if anyone wants to flat share (another student nurse so our placements etc are in sync) and that would both save money and give me some company (other than my two kitties cos they're already great company lol!)

Totally 100% happier. I knew deep down that the relationship wasn't right but got carried away in trying to make things work. I financially sustained the relationship for 2 years as he was unemployed. I thought when he got a job things would change but it didn't.

I just wish I had ended it when I was having doubts.

Yeah I'm paying everything ATM (he had a job and paid the rent but lost it after telling me he defo wasn't so I had to up overdraft to pay it rather than budgeting beforehand) he owes me £1000 and I keep saying once he gets settled in a job he will start paying me back... Then I think I'm as well just cutting my losses? It's really scary cos my friends are all engaged/long term partners so I think I'd be lonely :( he knows he is defo on his last chance though! X

My ex's mum took me to court for half of the wedding deposit she paid as a gift so now I'm in debt to family as they loaned me the money. Don't get yourself into any more debt chick.

I worry that I won't meet anyone and have a baby. I'm really really broody and being 33 don't really wanna be having kjds when I'm hitting 40.

But ... Yeah I'm lonely at times as friends are all busy but it's better than being in a relationship where I was miserable :(

That's Terrible! It's her son that messed things up! The hard thing is I genuinely enjoy his company and usually I'm 85% happy and the rest upset but this last month or so it's just getting to me... I will wait to see if he gives me his wages that's due on wed in order to pay bills or if he buys fags etc with it!!

I'm not too bad, not particularly broody- I don't really like kids haha although the last few months I've been thinking it wouldn't be the worst thing...

You're doing so well keeping on top of the CCing with all that is going on.

Such a shame your bf turned to lying again. I'd be furious and unable to trust anything he said from here on in and that's not a healthy way to stay in a relationship. Maybe I'm just too honest and need everyone else to be the same, no great surprise I'm single huh. :D:D:D

PS offer still stands if you want a chat sometime. :D

I'm the same I don't/can't ever lie and I'm trying to figure out if I can learn to trust him but I think that is maybe keeping me on track... If I'm going to end up single over this I don't want to be this overweight at the same time! This new flat if I get it will be a new start one way or the other!
I did have some Ben and Jerry's core I've cream there but I counted all the calories and still have some to spare!

I've decided to write a wee list of all the things I have to look forward to and some goals to show myself it's not all bad!

Going to see wicked with bestie!

Going to T in the Park

Radio 1 xtra!

Finding out one way or another if I'm going back to Uni

Possible holi one tickets

Settling into new house after a good declutter

Finally reading silence of the lambs books

New series dr who!

Going to see john barrowman film his new gameshow (bet your jealous there patsy lol!)

Goals:

Loose 3stone by sept to make me same weight I was when I started Uni

Take some more me pamper time

Pass my essay to go back to Uni in sept!

Appreciate the little things

Go to charity shop with all the DVDs and books I don't use

Bin all the "just incase I put weight on" clothes or the clothes that are too small that I'm keeping incase I loose weight that I don't actually like

That will do just now- give me something to work on!

You have lots of stuff to look forward to!

I seen the line up for the radio one big weekend and I'm gutted that I didn't manage to get tickets as would have loved to have seen kings of Leon and Katy Perry lol.

I've just had a wee clear out too and taking some unused dishes etc to a homeless charity over in govan tomorrow. I seen on Facebook they were looking for donations :)

I missed the big weekend tickets it's the 1xtra I have it's in the riverside museum! Lol,

are you from glasgow too? Where abouts? I'm from the east end and looking at a flat in hamilton on wed!

My just incase clothes are pretty done to be honest, stretched out when I was refusing to admit I was going up a size so they're only really for for the bin - I have a few lovely dresses and things and I will keep them but just all the saggy clothes that do nothing for anyone, oh or do you mean the ones you take in a bag of clothes and get money by weight??

Just had a chai latte and a cream egg mmm... And still have over 200kcal left! I'm working 14hrs tomorrow so I'm thinking of having a low calorie day - around 1000

Breakfast: toast and butter (working in a care home so will be fed this haha)

Lunch: homemade soup and bread

Dinner: happy meal (out with a service user 3.30-9.30)

Snack: packet of crisps at SU's disco because hard as I try I can't resist!

Supper: only if I sit up late to do my essay I will have another soup - cauliflower and broccoli with some laughing cow blue cheese through it mmmm

Back