Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Poor you, you should never have to feel awkward in your own home =(

Can you both try meeting in a neutral place like a coffee house to discuss what you both want from the future and to decide if it is each other? How long have you guys been together?

You are so lucky to enjoy both of your jobs =) I became a Nanny as it was flexible around my classes, I am hoping to start again next year and look at volunteering with the social work department for my local council to gain experience and find out what else i require to get a job in this sector.

I am exactly the same with cleaning, even if i have had a really long day, i can not relax as 'the washing up is looking at me' Lol x

Poor you, you should never have to feel awkward in your own home =( Can you both try meeting in a neutral place like a coffee house to discuss what you both want from the future and to decide if it is each other? How long have you guys been together? You are so lucky to enjoy both of your jobs =) I became a Nanny as it was flexible around my classes, I am hoping to start again next year and look at volunteering with the social work department for my local council to gain experience and find out what else i require to get a job in this sector. I am exactly the same with cleaning, even if i have had a really long day, i can not relax as 'the washing up is looking at me' Lol x

I'm working constant so I will be waiting till I have some time off to meet up so probably Thursday or Friday, we've been together 4 years and stayed together almost as long!

That will be a really good volunteer job for you :)

I'm the same I need the kitchen to be tidy haha! X

I managed to finish it today thank goodness, thought it was never going to end. Going to start the next one tomorrow =/

Poor you, i hope you feel better once you are home and can relax, make sure you ignore the cleaning tonight ;)

I am one of those people that if i don't sleep i really feel unwell, last night i couldn't sleep until 4am and then woke up and half the day had gone, which was rubbish.

How was the rest of your shift? Make sure you don't book extra hours in tomorrow and just take the day for you x

Yeah I had a terrible sleep last night but I think also because I've not been around care homes in a few weeks I've picked up whatever bugs are going! In at my mums just now, she bought me some messages and a Yankee candle (the true rose one mmm) to cheer me up ? And now my dads trying to feed me up! lol I had fish and chips and a cake at lunch and still quite full (think all the coughing has filled me up!) lol x

Not unreasonable at all. He should be grovelling ;)

Don't do it! (Icecream) you know you'll then want to fast tomorrow...i had a very up day today, and regret it :(

So not just me lol!! Even a phonecall to see how I am... I put on Facebook that I'm ill!
Whoops I just drove to mcdonalds and got a mcflurry! I am JUST within my calories (600 under yesterday so have a bit of leeway) it's defo helping get my temp down though... Been far too warm all day x

Lol at least he has finally text..

My bf constantly asks if I am okay which is lovely but if he offered to take the bins out (or any housework) i would be totally shocked Lol

I am sat trying to alter my assignment, i really want to get this one in tomorrow =(

How are you doing calorie wise? x

Omg it was amazing... Half of the starter and most of the chips is in my fridge for tomorrow haha!

Hmm I hope Andrews sister is ok but his excuse was he had to look after his wee brother... He has a few other brothers/sisters who could do that and an uncle and granda... Is it unreasonable that I just think he shoulda still came over to prove he's reliable and misses me... God he coulda brought his wee brother!!!?

Sooo I've decided (dunno how long it will last) but I'm going to write one thing that's made me happy every day... Sometimes they will repeat but I will try not to and unless it's like a gift or something special I will try not to include food!

Today:
Obviously other than the epic food... I chanced buying some fabric softener from the pound shop and thought it would be alright but it was LOVELY :) so I have made a dent in my washing and I'm sad enough that this makes me happy! (Andrew said he would do a wash and never so I've been too stubborn to do it for a while so got quite a bit *shame*)

So just wondering if anyone has any other budget items they love that's usually expensive? If I'm papping him out I need to budget esp if I get back into Uni!! X

Back