Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

I literally just thought... why couldn't he take the brother with him and then realized you had written that Lol x

I understand if his sister was ill but i think he still should have come to see you.

Lol bet you are looking forward to lunch tomorrow then, don't think mine would survive until the next day he he.

My sister bought a fabric softener from the pound shop and it smelt amazing, it was in a black bottle, but when i went to look in mine i couldn't find any =( I will have to have another look when i next go into town.

Today my bf looked at our food shops and said we are spending too much, so i need to watch what i buy at the minute. I try to stock up on items we use when they are on offer so i don't have to pay full price and I always split my meat into portions and put them in the freezer so that it goes further. I think he is more meaning the amount we could save if I didn't buy coke and if we didn't buy any rubbish. I am hoping as i lose weight and because I am sticking to calories that I will see a reduction in the amount of rubbish i buy anyway. Just need to stop drinking coke....So hard to do =(

My happy thing today would be seeing my friends face when i gave her a bunch of flowers to say thank you for being a great friend and supporting me through this tough time and she helped me with an assignment as i got stuck on one section (only two paragraphs were needed) for a whole week, thanks to her help i have managed to hand it in today =)

Awww that was a lovely thing to do for your friend!
I'm genuinely still so full, I had a pack of crisps and that's it! I'm working 9- 5pm tomorrow with no break so looking forward to that when I get home!!

I'm quite good at budget food shopping... I could do me and oh a months worth for £50 and that was 3 meals a day and the odd treat but household stuff I've never really budgeted too much... Like what cheap stuff is as good as expensive etc but I'm sad and like making budgets and trying to stick under it lmao (then treat myself with an evening out haha!) x

That is good then and probably not too bad calorie wise. I had a GF warbuton thin with cheese and light salad cream and i didn't have time to cook this evening so I bought a prepared mini roast (chicken, mini sausage, stuffing ball and gravy) and roast potatoes, both of which just went in the oven... not cooking from fresh like i normally do probably cost me a few calories but from the packets I can see I still have a couple of hundred left, I am really hungry now though so may have to have a Nakd bar he he.

How on earth do you manage to keep your food budget so low for you both? Please share your secrets as I am failing miserably Lol x

Household wise i buy basic sponges, cloths, black bags etc and cleaning products are store own, washing tablets depends on what is on offer x

Hmm a rough shop for a skint month:

Farmfoods:
3x bags meat (£10)
9x bags frozen veg (£6) includes at least one bag I can make into soup and they've just started frozen sweet potato I can use in currys with spinach
Bag richmond meatballs (£1)
3x bags quorn (£5)
Bag frozen sausages (1.50)

=£23.50 and gives me plenty of meat for dinners - usually over a month and soup for lunches so I go to asda and get tinned tomatoes so I can make chilli/spag Bol/currys etc I buy a big bag of pasta (£3) which lasts way more than a month and sp rice (40p) and bread and whatever yogurts are in special and some fruit for breakfast- either whatever is aldi super6 or just apples or bananas x

Haha I know but just even a wee "I miss you" he messaged today and mentioned his back is sore sleeping on the couch at his mums... I'm not taking any hints I want him to come out and say! Lol I'm not sure at all whether is take him back now though,
I should find out half way through June eeeek so really close! I'm so nervous I don't think I've ever wanted anything this much!
I phoned up today about another flat in hamilton... Right beside the shopping centre in the town centre so I would be able to get out for nights out without paying for taxes! X

Your budget is amazing, I don't have an Aldi or a Farmfoods near me but i do have a Iceland, so will go and look at their meat next time I am in town x

Ahh nervous few weeks wait then, fingers are crossed for you x

He needs to apologize properly and to your face =(

What was the flat like? x

Aw nice do they stay far from you? I'm just lazing about watching films... Watching Casanova just now...
Food wise today I've not had the healthiest choices but I'm about my calorie limit so not too bad!
What are you upto?

Hmm happy thing for today....
Watching all the horses and their babies in my way to work ? X

There only 45minutes away, looking forward to seeing them tomorrow =)

I am watching New NCIS at the moment, but really want to watch the first Harry Potter so might put that on after Lol x

At least you have stuck to your calories =)

My happy thing was that our car only needed one thing doing to pass it's MOT, so it only cost £160 in total =)

Ohhh but I'm so hungry now :| I've not actually had a meal it's been snacks and chips and gravy etc!
I have seen this film and lived it but can't get into it this time at all I think I will look for something else... I love harry potter :)
What kind of car do you have... That's great I always worry at mot time! X

hmm have something low calorie and take it from tomorrow's allowance? x

My rice crispies and milk are only about 175 calories a bowl which isn't too bad, i need to get some soya milk though as semi-skimmed is making my stomach ache =(

We have a Peugeot 306 =) My bf drives and I am currently learning how to drive and have been for what feels like forever as i don't really enjoy it but just want to be able to now =(

Back