Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Thanks... 15 mins to go... I've been up all night... Stomach is in knots :( if I've failed I need to race to Uni as I have 3hrs to get a mitigation form in and blame Andrew x

I cried for about two hours this morning haha! My mum and dad are taking me out for dinner tonight to celebrate :)
Yep fresh start... New flat... Full time hours up till I go back to uni( and my boss said she will give me the hours I need when I'm Back!) and loads of great experience...
I think everything happens for a reason.... I moaned about my placements all being over 65s last year when other people had addictions etc but I wouldn't have been able to do the work in the care homes this year without them.... I was gutted when I failed and had to take a year out... But this year working has been invaluable and will make me a better nurse... And also I wouldn't have been able to financially cope with recent events without full time pay!

PASSED!!! Omg I'm so happy!!! :D x
Yeah. :D

I cried for about two hours this morning haha! My mum and dad are taking me out for dinner tonight to celebrate :)
Yep fresh start... New flat... Full time hours up till I go back to uni( and my boss said she will give me the hours I need when I'm Back!) and loads of great experience...
I think everything happens for a reason.... I moaned about my placements all being over 65s last year when other people had addictions etc but I wouldn't have been able to do the work in the care homes this year without them.... I was gutted when I failed and had to take a year out... But this year working has been invaluable and will make me a better nurse... And also I wouldn't have been able to financially cope with recent events without full time pay!
Nrw start all round and a bit of continuing income too. All good. :D

Aw what didn't I have lol it's a chinese I go to.. It's a mix between tapas and a mini buffet where everyone orders 2 dishes or more and share... I'm stuffed!!! Was good though :) going to sleep tipsy and very happy x
Meal sounds fab, my teeth are watering at the thought. Hope you slept well and still have the smile on your face. :D

Aw thats good :) it hasnt really changed much because i was doing these hours anyway but im on holiday on 30th june for a week and now i will get paid full time wages :) and its the week after i move so i cant wait :D im attempting to count calories for the first time in ages but im not sure how i will do... Im peckish just now but not sure whats in hmmm x

Ooo a week off will be good timing to get your flat sorted how you want the =)

I have been really good, had walks and given up coca-cola and still stuck at the same weight, not sure why, feel like have been here for ages =(

Am sure you will get back in the swing of it soon x

I am trying to get more blooming assignments done as i am going to Centre Parcs next week, am really looking forward to a week with my family =)

I'm alright... I was really shaken up but my poor car is much worse off
I think I will join you with the fresh start next week... Keep each other on track because I really need to get back into it!

Attachments

• image-599827746.jpg
    image-599827746.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3181755315.jpg
    image-3181755315.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 60
Patsy I was at a give way (there's a bit of a bend to the left) some guy stopped and waved me on and I couldn't see anyone so I went and someone went into me from the left :( I know it can be fixed but paying £430 excess is the last thing I need :( but on a positive note my essay has been remarked and finalised as a pass :)

Binky did you get anything good at the car boot sale? I wish it was sunny here it's pouring :( xz

Ok so trying to get back on the wagon today!!!

I didn't have breakfast because I was running late

Lunch: cup a pasta but I'm still starving (it was what my service user wanted for lunch) I've got half an hour off and could have ran to a greggs but I resisted and I'm at aldi just now to get some fruit and maybe a cereal bar or something!

Back