Trying calorie counting! 90lbs to loose!

Oops I ended up going a bit ott ... A tuna sandwich, bag of crisps and a cereal bar... After my pasta! Got 900 kcal left for later so not too bad... Although I'm still starving!!

I had a small victory today... I go to morrisons cafe twice a week with work and usually give in and have a cake and main meal like a fry up! Today I had:

Breakfast: coco pops bar

Lunch (morrisons): tomato and basil soup with a plain roll and fruit and a muller :D and it's lovely ;)

Attachments

• image-3469924824.jpg
    image-3469924824.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 48
  • image-2037374294.jpg
    image-2037374294.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 45
Aw this is the first time I've been on in a while, I've been stressed :( crashed my car, been to a&e (unrelated to each other!) trying to pack up the house by myself whilst Woking 6/7 days a week!!! And today is moving day so more stress haha! And there's probably stuff I've missed I just seem to have so much bad luck ATM!
I'm looking at this move as a fresh start though, just can't wait to get it over with, I've got an appointment with the doctor on Tuesday for my hayfever (ohh and to add to the list I'm also not too well, chesty cold) and I'm going to ask her to refer me to slimming world or weight watchers or something, I know some doctors do!

How are you getting on anyway? Thanks for popping by :) x

Your back, I am sorry to hear you are feeling so stressed :( Have you fixed your poor car now? What was the trip to A&E about x

I am afraid i am one of these weird people that loves organizing, we had to move five times as students and i would have a clear schedule of what pack each day and labelled every box with contents and then the day we moved i would stay up until silly hours of the morning until everything is unpacked again lol x

We have bought are flat so won't be moving for a while now but i don't mind as it is home =)

My hay fever is so bad, have all of the windows closed and am taking tablets and still driving me mad :(

Anyhoooo I have finally finished my HND business and am off to Paignton with the bf on Monday for the week am so excited as it is our first holiday just us he he

Have you still got the week off to allow you time to organize your flat? just keep remembering how nice it will be when you can put the finishing touches like your lovely wall stickers up and be officially moved in :)

Good to see you back hun. Sorry you've had a crappy time recently but as you say you're off to a fresh new start in your new place. Hope the doc manages to help your hayfever and sort out your chest infection for you. Also hope you get the class referral too although I've never heard of anyone in Scotland being referred only folks in england.
Even if you don't get referred it might be worth looking into joining a class again. Do you have a preference or will it depend on what's available around your new place.

Hope the move goes well and you get settled in to your lovely new flat without further incident. :D

Binky I love doing it too... For other people haha or If I had time I think it's all just been one thing after another and trying to pack at the same time... I much prefer the unpacking though I'm nearly all done (will stick pics at the end of this post!!!) although only half of my couch is there because the other half wouldn't fit out my flat!!! Eek

Patsy I think there's a glasgow weight management thing but I'm not sure what it's all about... I don't really have the money to join I'm absolutely skint... I prefer slimming world as a lifestyle choice but it's very expensive to be on... Weight watchers is more friendly on the pennies as you can eat anything as long as you point it!

Attachments

• image-956952363.jpg
    image-956952363.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image-478840512.jpg
    image-478840512.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image-4241944946.jpg
    image-4241944946.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 49
  • image-3238446420.jpg
    image-3238446420.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3633940509.jpg
    image-3633940509.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 49
Yup! Although loom bands have took over my arty side at the moment!
I think I love the flat because it's so "me" the pink bathroom with the flamingo, and retro kitchen bits :) the last house was bits of Andrew too so I always felt a bit lonely because I was so used to him being there.. But this is mine! Does that make sense? I finished my sticker in the living room, and the rest of my corner couch got here, there was a bit of trouble when it was so big (split into two) it wouldn't get out the living room of my old house!
My friend has got me a sticker (I've went a bit mad with them!) for my bedroom - the Marilyn Monroe quote "what do I wear to bed, why Chanel no 5 of course" and given that's one of my fave perfumes (and people!) I can't wait to get it lol!!
Food wise I haven't been the best but I haven't stopped all weekend so I've not had time to snack too much!
Sorry for all the pics but I'm so excited! (And I've had a bottle of wine!) Here's my couch in and my sticker done ?

Attachments

• image-1657277468.jpg
    image-1657277468.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image-3781914469.jpg
    image-3781914469.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 38
thanks girls :) my couch is soooo comfy I also have wee naps on it! I will take a pic of my Marilyn one once it's up! Got the docs In the morn to get decent hayfever tablets for t in the park! I'm dying in the town centre never mind sleeping In a field lol!! Gunna chance my arm and ask of there's anything she can do to help me loose weight like a class subscription or something! X

Back