Trying green days

SusieBees

Thought I would try to spice things up a bit (in the kitchen, anyway) so I'm gonna try green for a while :). Just been reading about it in the 'bible' and I'm looking for some clarification on the 1/3 superfree rule, as in does it apply to green days?? Can some kind fellow fat fighter let me know, its not clear :-/ Quite fancy cheesy mash and beans for dinner :D thankyou xx

Your beans would count as a speed food on a green day chick as well as on e/e so you would get your 1/3, cheesy mash my little uns fav !!

Beans are not a superfree food so you would not get your one third in this meal. That said, the one third superfree is not a requirement on the green and red plans but I would recommend you still try to include it as your losses will be better.

hi, as a previous poster said the 1/3 sf rule does not apply to red / green days , it works in a different way to EE , by not mixing proteins and carbs . I would still recommend that you try to eat lots of sf , just coz its very good for you , but its not essential like on EE

Hey Circes :)

Circes said:
one third superfree is not a requirement on the green ... plans

That's exactly the answer I was looking for :D

Circes said:
would recommend you still try to include it as your losses will be better.

This is what I thought too tbh!!
Here's to a green day :)

Thankyou honey :)
xx

Back