Trying on my own...

tattle

Hi all. I'm a 27 year old who lives in Asia. I'm big by western standards so you can imagine how much I stand out here, so I've decided to do something about it.

I have all of the sw books and I'm going to try and follow it on my own here. I know its not going to be easy and shopping and cooking is going to be hard work here but hey the bonus is that I'll learn to cook more too :)

You're all inspiring and I can't wait to ask for your help, advice and support.

Much love x

tattle said:
Hi all. I'm a 27 year old who lives in Asia. I'm big by western standards so you can imagine how much I stand out here, so I've decided to do something about it.

I have all of the sw books and I'm going to try and follow it on my own here. I know its not going to be easy and shopping and cooking is going to be hard work here but hey the bonus is that I'll learn to cook more too :)

You're all inspiring and I can't wait to ask for your help, advice and support.

Much love x

Hi & welcome

Do you live near the sea as the fresh fish was wonderful when we went to Thailand & Malaysia. I imagine you can conjure up some pretty mean stir fries too & chicken is tasty & 'free' on extra easy.

Anyway, good luck with your weight loss. I'm sure you will get plenty of help from people on here, they are all friendly & supportive.

Let s know how you get on.

Xx

Hi! Thanks for your message. I actually do live near the sea but unfortunately don't really like seafood :( typical!

You're right about the stir fry chicken, noodles and rice though :) easy enough! And fresh fruit and veg is cheap and plentiful too.

Thanks again and I'll let you know how it all goes :) x

Hi tattle, just saying hi and good luck for your diet x
leaih

are we there yet? said:
Hi tattle, just saying hi and good luck for your diet x
leaih

Thanks leaih I'll need it :) just made some egg fried rice with minimal oil and plenty of veg and soy sauce. Left overs for tomorrow. Yum! How are you doing? X

I'm doing well just sticking to the plan and being as positive as possible, your egg & vegetable rice sounds good, lots of protein:). Where in Asia are you from tattle? hope your doing well and feeling good.
best wishes leaih

are we there yet? said:
I'm doing well just sticking to the plan and being as positive as possible, your egg & vegetable rice sounds good, lots of protein:). Where in Asia are you from tattle? hope your doing well and feeling good.
best wishes leaih

Sounds good leaih, think that staying positive is half the battle! I'm from the UK but I live and work in Vietnam. Its not so bad, a struggle sometimes but isn't everywhere? How about you? Where are you based? X

your so right staying positive is half the battle, I used to eat on my emotions happy or sad, so staying positive and determined is vital! I'm from/in london , never been to Vietnam, I've been to cambodia, thailand, india etc, one things sure your not missing out on the weather here. hope your getting on well with your plan.x
leaih

Back