1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Trying something new

Discussion in 'Maintenance Diaries' started by dess, 4 February 2013 Social URL.

1. dess

dess New Member

Always feeling rubbish with me weight since I stopped smoking! Going to start the 3 day apple diet tomorrow! Nothing but apples!
    I've been exercising a lot as well lately and feeling very big and bloated :(
    A detox should be just what I need!
    I will keep you posted re results!
    Some have lost up to 10 pounds!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Good luck with your plan - not sure if eating just apples is very nutritionally sound though! How about having a plan of having about 600 calories per day and cooking something mainly protein based (no carbs) - that should make the bloat go away. The 10lbs you are speaking of will be water weight rather than fat - which is usually what makes us feel really bloated and puffy!

If anything I suggest trying Slim & Save for a few days - it'll work the same as the 'apple plan' you have worked out. :)