Trying to get back to goal šŸ¤žšŸ’Ŗ

Iā€™m checking in everyday! I never thought the scales would move again for me šŸ˜‚ and I really like these lighter life shakes. Iā€™m sure meal replacements are all pretty much the same depending on your preference. Iā€™m going it alone following their plan but I donā€™t want their counselling. Iā€™ll lose the weight fingers crossed then see a nutritionist but I know why Iā€™m fatter than usual....lockdown! Iā€™m so grateful for your diary I canā€™t find any inspo on Instagram šŸ˜€
Do you have a diary?
yeah I think theyā€™re mainly all the same. If you know why youā€™ve gained and donā€™t need their counselling then donā€™t worry about doing it. How long have you been following their plan? x x

Great first weeks weight loss of 14.6lbs...:)
Hope your baking day went to plan and you find some time for you tomorrow.
Thanks Mary, Iā€™m so pleased šŸ˜
Iā€™ve been so busy, luckily managed to do most orders for the morning so not much work to do tomorrow šŸ˜€ how are you getting on? x x

Do you have a diary?
yeah I think theyā€™re mainly all the same. If you know why youā€™ve gained and donā€™t need their counselling then donā€™t worry about doing it. How long have you been following their plan? x x
Only a few days! No diary but I lost 3 stone maybe 5 years ago and kept it off even dropping another stone along the way as I fell in love with the gym and became health conscious. Calorie counting took me a year to lose 3 stone. Lockdown came along and the only ā€œtreatā€ was takeaways, baking brownies and goodies from M&S. I was really slim but Iā€™ve piled on 3 stone again and Iā€™m so ashamed! I know the lockdown has been hard on everyone but I just got bored and ate! Usually Iā€™m always on the go so I donā€™t believe I have any exceptional issues with food. I know I should snack all day and eat a pizza or Nandoā€™s with cake and biscuits I just did because I was bored and some days my steps were 1000! Anxiety, 90% less activity etc etc so here I am! Thatā€™s my story! First day dropped -3lbs. I did try calorie counting but I just want this weight off and it was like 1-2lbs a week and I need it gone before June and Iā€™m terrible at cooking so this works for now. Once the weight has gone Iā€™ll either do 5:2 or life will be busy and active again. I know I could have done home workouts etc and I did try but I just lost enthusiasm really and Iā€™m pretty embarrassed so thatā€™s me! Sorry I super rambled! I saw on Instagram that exante lighter life etc products are interchangeable. Thank you so much for inspiring me. Iā€™m weighing every day at present like you and determined to stick to this. Iā€™ve enjoyed every meal and shake so far xx

Wow 5am, not usually up this early but I couldnā€™t sleep anymore. Last night I was writing a post on here and fell asleep with my phone in my hand lol. Both little ones slept all night so I feel really refreshed for having 7 hours without being woken up.

weight today is 0.2lbs down but it takes me to the 180s šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

start weight 205.6, current weight 189.8, total loss so far 15.8lbs, another 0.2lbs tomorrow will take me to 16lb loss šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ totally lost track of how many days to go šŸ˜‚ think maybe 74?
Have a great day x x

Wow 5am, not usually up this early but I couldnā€™t sleep anymore. Last night I was writing a post on here and fell asleep with my phone in my hand lol. Both little ones slept all night so I feel really refreshed for having 7 hours without being woken up.

weight today is 0.2lbs down but it takes me to the 180s šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

start weight 205.6, current weight 189.8, total loss so far 15.8lbs, another 0.2lbs tomorrow will take me to 16lb loss šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ totally lost track of how many days to go šŸ˜‚ think maybe 74?
Have a great day x x
Youā€™re doing amazing! Iā€™m another -2lbs down today, just weighed in. Have a great day xx

Only a few days! No diary but I lost 3 stone maybe 5 years ago and kept it off even dropping another stone along the way as I fell in love with the gym and became health conscious. Calorie counting took me a year to lose 3 stone. Lockdown came along and the only ā€œtreatā€ was takeaways, baking brownies and goodies from M&S. I was really slim but Iā€™ve piled on 3 stone again and Iā€™m so ashamed! I know the lockdown has been hard on everyone but I just got bored and ate! Usually Iā€™m always on the go so I donā€™t believe I have any exceptional issues with food. I know I should snack all day and eat a pizza or Nandoā€™s with cake and biscuits I just did because I was bored and some days my steps were 1000! Anxiety, 90% less activity etc etc so here I am! Thatā€™s my story! First day dropped -3lbs. I did try calorie counting but I just want this weight off and it was like 1-2lbs a week and I need it gone before June and Iā€™m terrible at cooking so this works for now. Once the weight has gone Iā€™ll either do 5:2 or life will be busy and active again. I know I could have done home workouts etc and I did try but I just lost enthusiasm really and Iā€™m pretty embarrassed so thatā€™s me! Sorry I super rambled! I saw on Instagram that exante lighter life etc products are interchangeable. Thank you so much for inspiring me. Iā€™m weighing every day at present like you and determined to stick to this. Iā€™ve enjoyed every meal and shake so far xx
Hey, so many people gained loads of weight during lockdown, mainly due to boredom and being home all the time. Well done for getting back on track and not just continuing gaining šŸ˜€
Please try not to feel ashamed, itā€™s difficult circumstances so donā€™t beat yourself up. Youā€™re doing something about it now and thatā€™s the main thing.
best of luck x x

Had a busy day today, as I was up so early Iā€™d finished Motherā€™s Day orders and delivered them by 11am. Went to my mother in laws house to deliver her gifts and now home with the kids. I feel so tired and freezing cold. Iā€™ve got 2 layers of clothes and a hot water bottle and still canā€™t get warm, wondering if this is side effect from being on a vlcd, itā€™s been so many years since I did one that I canā€™t remember.
off for a long hot bath in a min šŸ˜ x x

Hey, so many people gained loads of weight during lockdown, mainly due to boredom and being home all the time. Well done for getting back on track and not just continuing gaining šŸ˜€
Please try not to feel ashamed, itā€™s difficult circumstances so donā€™t beat yourself up. Youā€™re doing something about it now and thatā€™s the main thing.
best of luck x x
Thank you! Iā€™ve gone for a bike ride today and worked out. Hope youā€™ve had a lovely day. I tried a exante jam and yoghurt bar which was pleasant! Itā€™s all new and I havenā€™t eaten anything awful yet. Bath time now xx

Had a busy day today, as I was up so early Iā€™d finished Motherā€™s Day orders and delivered them by 11am. Went to my mother in laws house to deliver her gifts and now home with the kids. I feel so tired and freezing cold. Iā€™ve got 2 layers of clothes and a hot water bottle and still canā€™t get warm, wondering if this is side effect from being on a vlcd, itā€™s been so many years since I did one that I canā€™t remember.
off for a long hot bath in a min šŸ˜ x x
Yes! Being busy and dieting is hard. Cold all the time from the water and weight loss....I remember it. Stay warm and toasty xx

Thank you! Iā€™ve gone for a bike ride today and worked out. Hope youā€™ve had a lovely day. I tried a exante jam and yoghurt bar which was pleasant! Itā€™s all new and I havenā€™t eaten anything awful yet. Bath time now xx
Jam and yogurt bar sounds nice. My favourites are almond and apricot and crispy strawberry, Iā€™d eat the almond one if I wasnā€™t on this diet. Hope you have a nice relaxing bath x x

Good morning. I gained the 0.2lbs I lost yesterday, Iā€™m fine with it as my water intake over the weekend hasnā€™t been great and itā€™s given me the motivation to drink more today. Iā€™ve stuck to plan 100% so itā€™s either not drinking enough or just one of those things. Hopefully back off tomorrow.
dryer being fixed today, itā€™s been such a pain not being able to use it when thereā€™s 7 of us in the house. Iā€™m actually looking forward to doing the washing the second the man leaves šŸ˜‚

have a good day x x

Good morning. I gained the 0.2lbs I lost yesterday, Iā€™m fine with it as my water intake over the weekend hasnā€™t been great and itā€™s given me the motivation to drink more today. Iā€™ve stuck to plan 100% so itā€™s either not drinking enough or just one of those things. Hopefully back off tomorrow.
dryer being fixed today, itā€™s been such a pain not being able to use it when thereā€™s 7 of us in the house. Iā€™m actually looking forward to doing the washing the second the man leaves šŸ˜‚

have a good day x x
I so pleased youā€™re not bothered as thatā€™s tiny and will be water retention. I have an op today pretty standard but I canā€™t exercise for a month and because itā€™s a general Iā€™m not going to weigh for 2 weeks exactly but stick to my plan religiously as Iā€™ll have post op swelling. I will read your diary everyday! Iā€™m -0.6lbs today which is annoying as I stuck to the plan and exercised a bunch but bodies are funny things xx

I so pleased youā€™re not bothered as thatā€™s tiny and will be water retention. I have an op today pretty standard but I canā€™t exercise for a month and because itā€™s a general Iā€™m not going to weigh for 2 weeks exactly but stick to my plan religiously as Iā€™ll have post op swelling. I will read your diary everyday! Iā€™m -0.6lbs today which is annoying as I stuck to the plan and exercised a bunch but bodies are funny things xx
Hope your op goes well and you recover soon. 0.06lbs in 1 day is fab šŸ˜€
I had a mini tummy tick 2 years ago, I was 10lbs up the next day.
make sure you take it easy x x

Hope your op goes well and you recover soon. 0.06lbs in 1 day is fab šŸ˜€
I had a mini tummy tick 2 years ago, I was 10lbs up the next day.
make sure you take it easy x x
This is plastic surgery my 3rd op. Yeah after my boobs I was so swollen so I donā€™t want to take that chance. My friend was 7lbs up after lipo the next day. It always goes but I donā€™t want to be disheartened xx

This is plastic surgery my 3rd op. Yeah after my boobs I was so swollen so I donā€™t want to take that chance. My friend was 7lbs up after lipo the next day. It always goes but I donā€™t want to be disheartened xx
Yeah good plan not weighing. What have you had done? Iā€™ve had mini tummy tuck and arm lift. Hope youā€™re feeling ok x

Evening. I canā€™t believe my beautiful baby Skylar is 1 tomorrow. Sheā€™s growing so fast and learning something new everyday.
Iā€™ve done better with my water intake today, hopefully back in 180s tomorrow šŸ¤ž Iā€™ll quite happy never see 190 or above ever again šŸ˜€
Gyms will be opening soon. Looking forward to going back x x

Back