Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Hey, had a good day today considering I was feeling delicate this morning. Done lots of cleaning and washing, washing never stops when you have a big family. Been shopping for my daughters birthday on Monday, can’t believe I’ll have a 17 year old.
Been on plan all day 😀
Not sure when I’m going to weigh myself next, maybe in 4 or 5 days.
I’m looking forward to my next treat 😀 in fact I’m going to have a look at what I want now 😀😍 so I have the motivation of staying on plan all week.
booked 3 gym sessions for next week 💪 x x

Good morning, feeling good this morning. Going to do my sit ups in a min, I haven’t been as strict with doing them everyday lately but I notice a difference in my tummy when I do them daily so want to make sure I still do them on non gym days.
I was planning on weighing later in the week but woke up wanted to weigh knowing the scales would be up and wasn’t bothered, I had a lovely evening so the gain was worth it, weighed and only 1lb up, still in 170s so really happy with that.
Hoping I’ll be lighter than Fridays weight next time I weigh 🤞
I had a sort out of my clothes yesterday, anything maternity instantly went in the charity bag. I came across a bag of clothes I ordered when I was pregnant with Skylar, they were in a sale, I ordered all size 12 thinking I’d use them as motivation to lose weight when sky was born but forgot about them 🤣 there’s jeans that I didn’t bother trying as I can’t quite get in size 12 jeans but there was also leggings and dresses that all fit 😍 it was nice to get into the new clothes and feel good in them. It was great having a clear out. I know I’ll never be this big again in my life as no more pregnancies to use as excuses to eat and I’m going to be so careful and mindful. I hate how I feel about my body when I’m big. I’m so much happier when I’m a healthy weight. Sure I’d still be at my goal weight if I hadn’t got pregnant with Sky as I’d been maintaining for over a year.
I need to make my daughters vegan birthday cake today and a diabetic cake for a customer. Might go and get them done in a min so I just have to decorate them later.
Have a good day and remember the choices you make today will have an impact on tomorrow and next weigh in 💪😘 x x

Good morning, feeling good this morning. Going to do my sit ups in a min, I haven’t been as strict with doing them everyday lately but I notice a difference in my tummy when I do them daily so want to make sure I still do them on non gym days.
I was planning on weighing later in the week but woke up wanted to weigh knowing the scales would be up and wasn’t bothered, I had a lovely evening so the gain was worth it, weighed and only 1lb up, still in 170s so really happy with that.
Hoping I’ll be lighter than Fridays weight next time I weigh 🤞
I had a sort out of my clothes yesterday, anything maternity instantly went in the charity bag. I came across a bag of clothes I ordered when I was pregnant with Skylar, they were in a sale, I ordered all size 12 thinking I’d use them as motivation to lose weight when sky was born but forgot about them 🤣 there’s jeans that I didn’t bother trying as I can’t quite get in size 12 jeans but there was also leggings and dresses that all fit 😍 it was nice to get into the new clothes and feel good in them. It was great having a clear out. I know I’ll never be this big again in my life as no more pregnancies to use as excuses to eat and I’m going to be so careful and mindful. I hate how I feel about my body when I’m big. I’m so much happier when I’m a healthy weight. Sure I’d still be at my goal weight if I hadn’t got pregnant with Sky as I’d been maintaining for over a year.
I need to make my daughters vegan birthday cake today and a diabetic cake for a customer. Might go and get them done in a min so I just have to decorate them later.
Have a good day and remember the choices you make today will have an impact on tomorrow and next weigh in 💪😘 x x
You’re so right! I hate myself bigger it effects every part of my life. I know....I live a lazy Sunday morning drinking coffee and I really wanted a mocha today but I’m going to have chocolate shake and a black coffee. You’re so organised! Such a win finding some clothes. I bet you were really pleased. June 21st will come around and I’m not feeling like a flump! Yes yes yes have a great day xx

Good morning, 0.2lbs below Fridays weight 😀

goals
Lose 2 stone on sns - 0.8lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 3.3lbs to go a
Get in the 160s - 8.3lbs to go
Get in the 11s - 10.3lbs to go
This is amazing! I need to fight my fear this week and weigh in. I will! I am inspired by this so will break it down and get back on track with weighing. I really hope I’m low 11’s and my aim will be the tens xx

This is amazing! I need to fight my fear this week and weigh in. I will! I am inspired by this so will break it down and get back on track with weighing. I really hope I’m low 11’s and my aim will be the tens xx
Thank you, best of luck 🤞 let me know how you get on. I can’t wait to be low 11s 😍🥰 x x

Hi jenny im new to this...well done you keep going you will get to your target🤗 i am 11.11 and need to lose 3st im 5ft 1 i have a wedding to go to in September and fingers cross i get to my goal...xx
Hi Trinigirl,
Thank you. Best of luck. Are you doing sns? Sure you’ll be feeling great at that wedding 😍 x x

Thank you, best of luck 🤞 let me know how you get on. I can’t wait to be low 11s 😍🥰 x x

Made me think! I can't wait for new lows, too!!

Slight setback today, I have a bad knee, did loads of damage to it 7 years ago, it will never fully recover. Every now and then it’s too painful to walk, today is one of those days 😢 it’s been fine all day but last few mins it’s so bad. Resting in the garden watching the little ones play. I was really looking forward to the gym after school run 😢 hopefully it will be better tomorrow with some rest 🤞

Hi Trinigirl,
Thank you. Best of luck. Are you doing sns? Sure you’ll be feeling great at that wedding 😍 x x
Hi jenny thank you my lovely🤗 i have started sns...yeah im looking forward to getting into my outfit i left it out as a constant reminder...lol😁 but mainly i want to lose weight for health reason and to get back on track with my weight....the lockdown and a fractured knee cap caused me to binge eat🙄 for 12 months..not an excuse but there you go...🥰xx

Hi jenny thank you my lovely🤗 i have started sns...yeah im looking forward to getting into my outfit i left it out as a constant reminder...lol😁 but mainly i want to lose weight for health reason and to get back on track with my weight....the lockdown and a fractured knee cap caused me to binge eat🙄 for 12 months..not an excuse but there you go...🥰xx
Lockdown was so hard, don’t be hard on yourself. You’re doing something about it now and sure you’ll be feeling loads better soon. How’s your knee now? x x

Lockdown was so hard, don’t be hard on yourself. You’re doing something about it now and sure you’ll be feeling loads better soon. How’s your knee now? x x
Hi jenny..awh thank you for asking it took nearly a year to get better..im good now thank you on the mends..
Yes you are right i should not be hard on myself...sometimes you get in a rut..im sure most people feel the same...but im on a positive path to make my goals happen...this site is fab reading some of the lovely ladies positive vibes, its gr8...its nice to know you are not alone and a lot of us are in the same boat...ok have a gr8 afternoon🤗 xx

My husband is trying to gain weight, I’d love that problem lol. He’s gained half a stone so is 12stones 7lbs, I’m 3lbs heavier than him, can’t wait to be lighter than him. Hopefully by next week if I lose and he gains 😀
Had a terrible night with Skylar teething, worse one with her ever, the tooth has broken the gum now so hopefully not as bad tonight 🤞 she’s by far my easiest baby and best sleeper so when I get a night like this it’s hard and reminds me how difficult sleepless nights are. I’d love a nice lasagne or jacket potato right now but I’m being strong. Going to make my pack, rest of family having takeaway as my daughters birthday today. x x

My husband is trying to gain weight, I’d love that problem lol. He’s gained half a stone so is 12stones 7lbs, I’m 3lbs heavier than him, can’t wait to be lighter than him. Hopefully by next week if I lose and he gains 😀
Had a terrible night with Skylar teething, worse one with her ever, the tooth has broken the gum now so hopefully not as bad tonight 🤞 she’s by far my easiest baby and best sleeper so when I get a night like this it’s hard and reminds me how difficult sleepless nights are. I’d love a nice lasagne or jacket potato right now but I’m being strong. Going to make my pack, rest of family having takeaway as my daughters birthday today. x x
Omg tell me about it..my husband is 62 eat what he wants and does not put on a once lol
I have just got to sniff food and its straight on my hips😣
awh bless her what a beautiful name skylar its awful when they start teething bless her...hopefully she and you will have a better night soon🙄 happy birthday to your daughter🤗 try and be strong its hard isnt it at times to be focused when there is party food floating around... be strong girl you can do it...🥰xx

Well done for staying on plan when you have a lot on your plate - your future self will thank you!

Back