Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

I decided to start doing exercise/fitness challenges. First one is to do the splits, I haven’t been able to do them since I was a teenager. Just watched a video and there’s lots of stretching involved. I’ve just done the stretches, the lady said do them twice a day and you’ll be doing the splits within a week 😀 fingers crossed 🤞 my legs feel good after doing all the stretches 😀💪
Challenge after that might be steps or weights related, not sure yet x x

Last edited:
Good morning,

I had such a terrible sleep, started by not being able to sleep, then when I finally felt like I could, Kaelan woke up crying, he was awake on and off for an hour and then it was skylars turn, she woke and started talking 🤣 it wasn’t funny in the night but cute when I think about it, she didn’t go back to sleep until around 4.40, that’s when I got to sleep, my alarm went off at 5 but I just couldn’t get up. I haven’t had more than 90mins sleep. Dreading today as I’m exhausted already, so much baking to do. Plan right now is just to make it on plan today.
Good news is I weighed again and I’m a lb down since yesterday so in the 170s, another goal ticked off 😀

goals
Get in the 170s - done ✅
Lose 2 stone on sns - 2lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 4.5lbs to go a
Get in the 160s - 9.5lbs to go
Get in the 11s - 11.5lbs to go

although exhausted, it feels so good to hit my 170s goal 😀💪 I’m going to hope for energy to get to the gym, even if it’s just for 20 mins.

have a good day all x x

Well done! What do you do at the gym?
Thank you.
I start with 5 min warm up on treadmill, then pretty much do all the resistance machines, I love lifting weights so do some free weights and bar work, 5-10 mins on rower, 100 sit ups 😀 x x

Felt bloated for a few days, thought maybe because I had those few days off plan but no, dreaded period arrived, tummy so sore. With being pregnant twice and breastfeeding, I’ve only had around 5 periods in 4 years, it was so lovely having a break, shame they’re back.

Thank you.
I start with 5 min warm up on treadmill, then pretty much do all the resistance machines, I love lifting weights so do some free weights and bar work, 5-10 mins on rower, 100 sit ups 😀 x x
Sounds great!!! Its been great since the gyms reopened again.

Sounds great!!! Its been great since the gyms reopened again.
I’m so happy to be back working out again. Had to stop soon as I found out I was pregnant as I’m high risk so have to rest lots, I’ve really missed it x x

Another day done. I’ve really struggled today, been so tired. I just wanted to sit and relax but had loads of work on. Skylar was clingy so had her in my arms loads. Finally in bed, little ones asleep, going to reply to a couple of messages and get some much needed sleep.
managed to mainly stay on plan today. I did have a slice of cheese and a couple of crisps but had 1 less pack so hopefully be ok.
Im looking forward to going out with my friend tomorrow, haven’t decided what I’m wearing yet.
goodnight x x

Good morning, 1lb down since yesterday and bmi now in 28s 😀
I’m going to be as good as possible later 🤞🤞 probably won’t weigh for a week as don’t want to see a gain on the scales.

goals
Get in the 170s - done ✅
Lose 2 stone on sns - 1lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 3.5lbs to go a
Get in the 160s - 8.5lbs to go
Get in the 11s - 10.5lbs to go

only 1lb away from 2 stone loss with sns 😀 and 10.5lbs away from 11s 😍

think I had about 9 hours sleep, sky only woke me once so I’m feeling loads better today 😀

Have a great Friday x x

Congrats on being in the 28s! You are doing great.

Hey, I had such a lovely time going out. I was disappointed to find out they had reduced menu and no chicken salad that I’d planned. Instead I had cheese and bacon potato skins. I didn’t have pudding 😀 I had 5 drinks though so more than planned but not terrible. I’ll 100% be back ok plan tomorrow, plan to weigh in around a week so hopefully any twin will I’ll be gone by then 🤞😀 my new jeans arrived, I love Amazon prime, especially when it’s same day delivery. Haven’t tried them on yet but h thinner they’ll fit.
Goodnight x x

Think today marks a week on plan, I’ve ordered a leggings/crop top set and jeans as my treat 😍😀 x x
I love this! I haven’t been receiving notifications but your updates are making me smile (even being woken up by your children, adorable) xx

Feeling delicate this morning, felt hungover in the night but luckily not that bad now. Everyone is asleep so total peace and quiet which is rare in my house.
Im back on plan, feel so focused to get in the 11s 😀
Hoping for a lovely sunny weekend as want to get the garden done and go for a few walks, my bad knee has been hurting more since being back at the gym so won’t be massively long walks, think I need to adjust my gym routine as knee pain sucks 😢

Last night I fit in a size 12 dress 😀 I felt really good in it. I tried 4 dresses on, all size 12 and all of them fit me 😍 exciting. Off to have a nice shower before the kids wake up, hardly ever get a peaceful shower, always one of the kids calling me or trying to get in 🤣

I’d love a big bacon and egg sandwich right now 😋😍 but I’m settling for sugar free jelly 😀

have a good day x x

Just tried on the jeans that arrived yesterday, they fit so perfectly, I love them 😀 I ordered a size 14, thinking as I have big hips they might not fit just yet, so I’m over the moon that they do 😀🥰 once I’ve lost more weight I’m going to order them in a 12 as they’re so nice 😀
The leggings/crop set not so keen on, leggings slightly tight and can see my tattoos so either send them back or just be for round the house. Need to decide on next weeks treat 😍😀

Just tried on the jeans that arrived yesterday, they fit so perfectly, I love them 😀 I ordered a size 14, thinking as I have big hips they might not fit just yet, so I’m over the moon that they do 😀🥰 once I’ve lost more weight I’m going to order them in a 12 as they’re so nice 😀
The leggings/crop set not so keen on, leggings slightly tight and can see my tattoos so either send them back or just be for round the house. Need to decide on next weeks treat 😍😀
Congratulations! New clothes are such a great feeling. When I have had alcohol whilst on this plan I feel pretty hungover but then it’s worth it every now and then plus you felt great in your dress! I haven’t had my first shake yet as my husband was having eggs on crumpets and tea so I grabbed some water and got on with some work! Shake time! You’re really inspiring. I am feeling ok in some of my clothes but a long way to go. Feeling very upbeat and determined. Go you! xx

Congratulations! New clothes are such a great feeling. When I have had alcohol whilst on this plan I feel pretty hungover but then it’s worth it every now and then plus you felt great in your dress! I haven’t had my first shake yet as my husband was having eggs on crumpets and tea so I grabbed some water and got on with some work! Shake time! You’re really inspiring. I am feeling ok in some of my clothes but a long way to go. Feeling very upbeat and determined. Go you! xx
Thanks so much 😊😘
Glad you’re feeling upbeat and determined 😀💪 hope you’ve had a good day x x

Back