Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Ok so doing my best to get back to being focused and on plan, plan is drink loads of water, I’ll have my sports bottle next to me at all times, stop messing around having bits of food as it’s just prolonging how long I’m on this diet, exercise daily even if I can’t get to the gym, get back to 100 sit ups every day, 4 packs at set times seems to help me. Planning not to weigh for a while.
fingers crossed 🤞 x x
I have one of those ridiculous water bottles that tells you to keep drinking 😂 I felt awful after having a few days off the wagon and had an upset stomach. My skin wasn’t great either. Congrats! You’re back! I have a full on day today which helps with resisting temptation. Tried on my outfit for the weekend....absolutely love it! I’m excited knowing that if I drop another 2-3lbs before Sunday I’ll feel even better. It’s all to play for girl! You can do it xx

I have one of those ridiculous water bottles that tells you to keep drinking 😂 I felt awful after having a few days off the wagon and had an upset stomach. My skin wasn’t great either. Congrats! You’re back! I have a full on day today which helps with resisting temptation. Tried on my outfit for the weekend....absolutely love it! I’m excited knowing that if I drop another 2-3lbs before Sunday I’ll feel even better. It’s all to play for girl! You can do it xx
That’s great you love your new outfit 😍 I’m out on Saturday night to celebrate my husbands birthday, one meal and straight back on plan. Haven’t decided what I’m wearing yet but have a few things in mind. He’s bought a new shirt but to be honest this week I haven’t felt great about my body so don’t fancy buying anything new. Luckily I’m finding it fine being back on plan 😀 and I’m sure I’ll be a few lbs lighter too by Saturday so hopefully feeling a little better when I go out. Have a great day x x

Oh Jenny ❤️

Bless your heart, don’t beat yourself up, you’re only human! Like Sophia said you’re not letting anyone down or disappointing anyone!

Remember this is a choice and you’re choosing to do it, don’t put any pressure on yourself as it just makes it stressful (in my own personal experience!) and usually leads to self sabotage.

You can do this ❤️

Ps beautiful photo by the way ☺️

Oh Jenny ❤️

Bless your heart, don’t beat yourself up, you’re only human! Like Sophia said you’re not letting anyone down or disappointing anyone!

Remember this is a choice and you’re choosing to do it, don’t put any pressure on yourself as it just makes it stressful (in my own personal experience!) and usually leads to self sabotage.

You can do this ❤️

Thank you 😊

I really need to remember that I’m choosing to do this diet and it’s what I want, hopefully thinking that way will help me stick to it 🤞

wow you’ve lost so much weight, massive well done 💪😍 x x

Managed to stay on plan today 😀 I’m feeling pretty proud of myself, I’ve struggled in pain all day and wasn’t tempted to cheat at all. Spoke to my gp, she’s expedited my referral to Orthopaedics so hopefully I’ll have an app soon 🤞
In bed now making a plan for tomorrow, I’ve got a birthday cake to make which is a bit of pain when I’m meant to be resting but don’t want to let them down so I’ll manage.
Goodnight x x

Oh Jenny ❤️

You can do this ❤️

You are so right! It’s the pressure that causes that horrible vicious cycle of comfort eating and can’t be bothered feeling. You’re doing amazing Jenny. Mum, wife, business woman....life is tough and busy. Sleep well everyone xx

You are so right! It’s the pressure that causes that horrible vicious cycle of comfort eating and can’t be bothered feeling. You’re doing amazing Jenny. Mum, wife, business woman....life is tough and busy. Sleep well everyone xx
Thanks Sophia, trying to be a bit easier on myself 😘 x x

Day 3 today and I’m feeling so much better about my body and diet. Felt loads less bloated this morning and tummy almost back to flatness of before I fell off plan 😀
Knee still bad today so I’ll be resting as much as I can.
planning lots of water and just packs.
have a great day x x

Feeling so good today, well apart from my knee. I’m really focused and motivated 😀💪 wish I could go to the gym but that can wait. It feels so strange not doing the school runs, hubby been given that job until my knee is better.
x x

Glad you’re feeling better Jenny ☺️

I think we’re so hard on ourselves sometimes 😔 Try and think about what you would be saying to a loved one and say that to yourself instead ❤️ All my self loathing/criticism is never helpful, it just fuels the negativity and makes me feel more upset <insert comfort food here> 🙄

Yes it really does! Something I’m trying to work on.

I agree with you Sophia, you are doing amazing Jenny and you are amazing! Mummy, Wife etc - I think we forget all the amazing stuff we do, what we’re capable of and only focus on the one thing we’re not so happy about..... our weight 🙄

Glad you’re feeling better Jenny ☺️

I think we’re so hard on ourselves sometimes 😔 Try and think about what you would be saying to a loved one and say that to yourself instead ❤️ All my self loathing/criticism is never helpful, it just fuels the negativity and makes me feel more upset <insert comfort food here> 🙄

Yes it really does! Something I’m trying to work on.

I agree with you Sophia, you are doing amazing Jenny and you are amazing! Mummy, Wife etc - I think we forget all the amazing stuff we do, what we’re capable of and only focus on the one thing we’re not so happy about..... our weight 🙄

thank you 😘 yeah you’re right about being hard on ourselves. More love and self care is needed 🥰 hope you’ve had a good day x x

Day 3 done ✅ still feeling good.
thanks so much for the support recently ladies, I really appreciate it 😍😘
spoke to a lovely secretary at the hospital about my referral, she said I’m welcome to call her every day and chase it up, gave me her direct number, it’s lovely when people are helpful and go out of their way to help.
Focus for tomorrow is to drink more water.
goodnight all

☺️

I worry about being perceived as patronising sometimes 🙈

Yes, it makes such a difference when people are helpful, everyone should try ☺️

Hi Jenny, great to see up back and loving the new hair. I can't believe Skylar is so old now. You are doing great,.

Good morning, day 4 on plan. Busy day today, making a birthday cake, I haven’t had to do much for a few days, knee still really painful so it’s going to be tough today.
Aiming to improve water intake today. Still haven’t weighed, I’m enjoying not weighing daily, be amazing to be back in the 11s when I next weigh 🤞😍
Have a great day x x

Day 5 and still going well 😍
Birthday meal out tomorrow evening for my husband, not going to have the day off, just that one meal and get straight back on Sunday morning. I’m so glad I got back on plan on Monday as I’m feeling so much better about my body and will be more confident going out in a pretty dress tomorrow, my tummy is pretty flat again.
Kettle broke last night which is such a pain when I need boiling water for packs, had an extra bar yesterday instead of boiling water in a pan 🤣 new kettle coming by 1pm today, love Amazon prime.
really looking forward to having a few hours out with my husband, hopefully skylar will be fine 🤞
Still haven’t weighed but I’d guess I’m back at around 12 6 now from how I’m feeling. Really want to see an 11 when I weigh so will do my best to get to month.
My water intake is still rubbish and knee so painful 😥 off to call hospital about my appointment.
Have a lovely Friday all x x

Back