Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

You have done so well though, even with a couple of blips. I am wanting to lose 8 stone which I’m hoping I’ll do in 8 months. Sounds like such a long time!!
Thank you.
try breaking it down to little goals like first half stone etc. By the end of the year you could be at goal 😀💪😘 best of luck x x

Good morning,

I had such a good sleep 😴 both little ones slept all night, Kaelan woke at 6.15 and needed a wee, so we’re snuggled up on the sofa for a few mins before I have to wake everyone else.

Lovely scales are down 1lb today 😀 only 0.4lbs from hitting 2 goals.

goals
Get to 12s 7lbs - 0.4lbs to go
Lose 5 stone from heaviest - 0.4lbs to go
Get in the 160s - 5.5lbs to go
Get in the 11s - 7.5lbs to go

have a good day all x x

This month I’ve lost almost 9lbs, I was hoping for 14lbs but I did have 4 days off plan and then the odd day off and some cheating lol. So guess I’m happy with almost 9lbs. Hoping to do better in May. Goal to lose in May is 12lbs 🤞🤞 wow that’s would take me to 11st 9.5lbs 😀 planning on just 1 evening off for my husband’s birthday.

Another day down, been on plan but water rubbish again, I need to make more effort to drink more.

Around 5pm today, I was cooking and got a terrible pain in my bad knee, I couldn’t walk 😥 now I’m back on crutches and in so much pain. Hoping it will be a bit better tomorrow as I have loads of baking to do.

Goodnight x x

@Jenny_b I am so sorry to hear about your knee. You poor thing. I hope the pain subsides quickly. I missed all these notifications! Congrats on your 9lb loss, that really is brilliant. You’re doing fantastic and summer and your end goal are in sight! I really hope you’ve woken up feeling better. Have a great day on plan xx

@Jenny_b I am so sorry to hear about your knee. You poor thing. I hope the pain subsides quickly. I missed all these notifications! Congrats on your 9lb loss, that really is brilliant. You’re doing fantastic and summer and your end goal are in sight! I really hope you’ve woken up feeling better. Have a great day on plan xx
Thank you 😘 knee still hurting today but not as bad as last night. Just going to take it easy today. Got a couple of cake orders but I’ll do them sitting down so should be ok. Hope you have a lovely day and stick to it 100% 💪😘 x x

Scales same as yesterday which I’m fine with. I went up to bed early and left hubby and boys downstairs, came down this morning and the lounge looks like a bomb has gone off, toys everywhere, cushions on floor etc. Not what I needed for come down to when I’m struggling to walk, I hate mess so really want to tidy up but know I need to rest or I’ll be struggling in pain for longer.
plan for today, be 100%, do my best to drink more water, sit ups, baking and rest. I’m going to get the baking done in a min.
Have a good day all x x

My 8 year old weighs 5stone, I’m 0.4lbs from being back at a 5stone loss, he’s so heavy to pick up, can’t believe I was carrying all that excess weight on my bad knee, no wonder I was in constant pain with it. Hopefully I’ll have even less days in pain with it when I reach goal 🤞 x x

9lbs is good for the month you've had - and you've a sensible goal for May. It's crazy to think how much weight we are wearing. Some of us more than others! Just a stone off has made the stairs easier for me.

9lbs is good for the month you've had - and you've a sensible goal for May. It's crazy to think how much weight we are wearing. Some of us more than others! Just a stone off has made the stairs easier for me.
Thank you, I’m really happy with it when I think of the time I’ve had off plan.
that’s great the stairs are easier after a stone loss 😀 I remember how much I struggled when at my heaviest, feels great not being too far from goal. Good luck for the next stone, you’ll be running up the stairs in no time 💪😘 x x

Good morning,
Yesterday was a bad day 😥 I felt so down about my knee, walking was painful even with crutches so I ended up snacking throughout the day, I had 2 brownies, cheese, chocolate, buttercream 😥 it could’ve been a lot worse, I only had 2 packs to make up for it, braved the scales and lost 0.4lbs 🤣 meaning I’ve hit 2 goals 😀 scales were flickering between 174.8 and 175lbs, settled on 175lbs.
I’m officially 5 stone lighter than my heaviest and at 12st 7lbs.

goals
Get to 12s 7lbs - ✅
Lose 5 stone from heaviest - ✅
Get in the 160s - 5.1lbs to go
Get in the 11s - 7.1lbs to go

good news is my knee feels loads better today, guess it needed 2 days of rest. I’m having a bar right now, I have one for breakfast everyday. Filling up my bottle in a min and WILL do better today. Taking it easy on my leg today as don’t want it to start hurting again.

have a good day all x x

Last edited:
Congratulations on that 5 stone shed! That's an excellent milestone.

Much better day today, only little cheat was a slice of cheese, I love cheese. Water intake better today but not as good as I’d like, tomorrow will be better 🤞

still struggling with my knee but it’s not as bad as yesterday.
Put a new dress on today, size 12, it fits so well 😀
x x

My 15yr old daughter commented how she could see I’ve lost loads of weight, said she couldn’t believe she hadn’t noticed how much until today.

Just been looking at motivational weight loss quotes, they’re great. I’ll try and post one here everyday 😘 goodnight x x

Attachments

• FB177971-994B-4361-9F14-E68A2D871529.jpeg
    FB177971-994B-4361-9F14-E68A2D871529.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 10
Back